• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
This is the seventeenth Mafia game on smashboards. It's also the first game I've hosted, so I'm going to do everything I can to make it run as smoothly as possible.

There are twenty one roles in this game. These roles will be given to whoever shows up and asks for them first. I reserve the right to deny certain posters a spot in the game, although I don't think I will have to do this. Anyone who wants to play after all spots have been filled will be signed up as a replacement player. After all roles are accounted for, I will send out PMs and wait for in-thread confirmation. Then the game will begin.

Check out the links below if you're new to mafia.

Flash Tutorial: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf
Newbie Guide: http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Newbie_Guide
Basic Role Guide: http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Roles

Rules:

1.) All votes and unvotes must be bolded. No exceptions, or they will not get counted. Please do not abbreviate vote, unvote, or the target's name.

2.) When changing your vote you must unvote your previous vote. If you don't do this, your new vote will not be counted.

3.) Absolutely no editing of your posts. If you need to say something or forgot to say something, simply double post. If you break this rule, I may modkill or replace you, at my discretion.

4.) Unless you are mafia, or your role specifically states that you may do so, there is no outside communication about this game allowed. If I find out that something like that is going on, you'll be replaced/modkilled. No warnings for this rule.

5.) No quoting PM's from me. I don't care if you post the actual thing, or if you forge it. If it looks like a genuine PM from me you're getting replaced/mod killed.

6.) Take the game seriously. Don't ruin everyone else's fun. If I feel you are doing nothing but try to disrupt the game, I'll replace/modkill you. This is the purposefully ambiguous mod-powers rule, and I do not look forward to any situation where I would have to flex this muscle. But I will take out the gun if you're being dumb. Remember that purposefully ruining a Decisive Game is a suspensionable or bannable offense.

7.) A lynch occurs when a majority of the players still alive vote for a single player. At that time, the person is lynched and any vote changes after that will not be counted. The game then moves into the twilight period, during which players may still post, except the person who was just lynched. Until I post the lynch scene the game is in twilight. After I post the lynch scene the game moves on to night and NO POSTING IS ALLOWED! If you have a question please PM me. Don't post. There is no need to. Even the person who just died needs to wait until the next morning to post their "Bah humbug, go town/mafia!" post (which for those of you who don't know may not contain any info relating to the game). Only after I post stating the new day has begun, can players begin to post again.

8.) I reserve the right to place deadlines on lynches, night role choices, etc. I will extend, shorten or lift these deadlines as I see fit. All deadlines will be placed in an effort to speed up the game should it become lethargic.

9.) Don't break any SWF rules, or you'll annoy the mods.

Win Conditions for the Mafia: If you are mafia aligned, you win when it is logically impossible for the mafia to lose any more members.

Players

1. Eor
2. McCloud
3. spam_master
4. KevinM
5. Marshigio
6. tmw_redcell
7. Handorin
8. Tomkitty
9. Breakwing
10. -Chad-
11. <3
12. Flipstar
13. Pythag - Cancer
14. GoldShadow
15. frozenflame751
16. camo-man
17. Mr.Lombardi34
18. WiiWiiWaa
19. Variola
20. Ussi
21. smashman90

Dead players names are italicized.

Replacements

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Something about rolling fat and cascading down over on back.

I'd also like to be part of the two part masonry. The left one will do.

Giggle.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I'm in.

Although 21 players is pretty huge and we already have a pretty big game going so I guess this will take a while to start.

Calling it now, the prostate is mafia.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
please sign Tomkitty and Breakwing up for the game.

Medi, if you have any questions you can ask me anything on aim ^^

i would suggest familiarizing yourself with the mafiascum wiki, they have great articles on balancing a game and moderating a game.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm in.

Although 21 players is pretty huge and we already have a pretty big game going so I guess this will take a while to start.
Yeah, I'm actually planning to advertise it in the broom in a little while. Once we get a few more people from forum games.

Medi, if you have any questions you can ask me anything on aim ^^
Well, I might, although obviously I can't ask you anything very specific.

i would suggest familiarizing yourself with the mafiascum wiki, they have great articles on balancing a game and moderating a game.
Thanks. That guide actually prompted me to make a few changes in the roles I'd created. Not big stuff, but a few things that could have screwed up the game a bit.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Role-
You are spam_Master's gut. You must send in one person each night to investigate. If they are mafia, you win the game because you are awsome.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I have much much more than just a Cave Story avatar. I have hell runs and other misc videos : D
Hah.

Well, I'm not that good. I beat Hell once, and that was enough for me.

Still, it is a great game, especially when you consider it was made entirely by one person.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hah.

Well, I'm not that good. I beat Hell once, and that was enough for me.

Still, it is a great game, especially when you consider it was made entirely by one person.
Yes I love it so, probably one of my favorite games ever.

I play it every now and then just to do more stupid things on it :laugh:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh wow, I totally thought that the title meant there were only seven players remaining, as in the game was already underway and people were dead n' stuff....

So yeah, I'll play. ^_^;

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
bump

-Chad- is the greatest dude in the world, and I have AIM records between me and many other people to prove it

Handorin

Smash Hero
This is a perfect time for....

You thought this picture was lost forever? LOL I am not a nice person.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Oh wow, I totally thought that the title meant there were only seven players remaining, as in the game was already underway and people were dead n' stuff....

So yeah, I'll play. ^_^;
You know, it really hadn't occurred to me that the title would be misleading that way, but I see how it could be.

I'll add you, for sure. And I'll change the title so that it's less confusing, and hopefully get a few more people to join.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm night killing Handorin first

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im going to laugh if both of you get vanilla townie

or I get jester and I win cause you lynch me. +P

Handorin

Smash Hero
Predictions:
Skin - Bodyguard
Blood - Doctor
(Spam masters) Gut- Paranoid Cop
Eyes - Cop
Tumor - Killer
Liver - bulletproof

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Predictions:
Skin - Bodyguard
Blood - Doctor
(Spam masters) Gut- Paranoid Cop
Eyes - Cop
Tumor - Killer
Liver - bulletproof
wow. outguessing the mod on metagame before the game even STARTS.

Vote: Handorin

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You guys are going to nightkill him?

Fine, softies, I'll just go with the daykill as quick as I can.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Well, it looks like we're having some trouble reaching the required number of people.

If you guys have anyone you know on smashboards who you think would be interested in a game like mafia, but who's not signed on, it would be great if you could mention it to them. I plan to do the same thing with a few people who I think ignore forum games because of the crap that's in the main forums.

If there aren't enough people signed up within a few days, I'll be forced to remove a few roles and start the game anyway. I hope I won't have to do this, because it also means that I'll have to rebalance the sides, and also because I really like a few of the roles that I might be forced to eliminate

So, please, if you can recruit somebody who you think would be interested in this sort of thing, do so. The game's going to start even if we don't get to the right number of people, but it won't be quite the same.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
dont jump the gun mediocre, you can wait a bit for more people to notice the game. =)

Top Bottom