• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

spam_master

Smash Rookie
You know what I understand the position frozenflame is in, I've had the ignore the issue style of defense played against me so many time and its so annoying. I'm gonna give him the benfit of the doubt. Plus, if marsh is mafia then we have signinificant leads to go off of.

Vote: Marsh

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Brain Stem Vote Count --- 10 Votes Needed To Lynch

spam_master : 3 (McCloud, -Chad-, Variola)
-Chad- : 1 (GoldShadow)
No Lynch : 3 (Tom =), Ussi, BreakWing)
KevinM : 1 (<3)
Marsigio : 1 (frozenflame751)
McCloud : 1 (spam_master)

Vote: Marsh
This vote does not count because you never unvoted McCloud. Not that it would have mattered anyway.

In any case, day is now over. As of now, it is Night Two.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Guys, I understand that school can be an obstacle, but far too many of you have failed to send in any night actions. It's been just over a week since the day ended. No matter how busy your schedules, you should have had time. You can take a ten minutes out of your no doubt busy schedule to decide what you're going to do with your night action.

I'm going to send out PM reminders shortly. If this kind of thing continues, I will take drastic action. That means as many replacements as I can muster will step up. Anyone who I cannot replace will be modkilled.

I don't want to do this, but this game is unplayable with this kind of inactivity. If you people enjoy this game enough that you want to continue to play it, then be active. If you don't, I'm afraid it will die.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Hah, yeah, this game is dead.

Lots of people showed an interest in continuing it, but not enough, and I knew I wouldn't be able to find replacements for even the few people who were quitting.

If I ever make another mafia game, I plan to keep it much smaller.

Anyhow, since you guys seem sort of interested, I'll post up roles and night actions sometime soon. My old computer just died recently, but I want to get at that thing's hard drive anyway so I'll grab my documents for this when I do.

Thanks for playing, guys. Although there were a few small issues with player inactivity, the main reason this game didn't work was because I made it too freaking big.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
This game had the best thread editing. I'd come online and see what phase it was, what to do, and how many spots were left...it was awesome.

Trying to nightkill <3 night one wasn't very well thought out, but at the time it was just such a cluster**** and I wanted to get through the night without dragging out a conversation about killing someone, so when we all agreed to killing the first person I suggested night one, I didn't push for any other candidates. When I found out that the nightkill didn't work, I thought Eor was pulling a prank since I didn't care too much whether or not someone died night 1, but he later denied that.

There was a lot of attention drawn to us. Eor and Tom started *****ing to each other about something or other, then KevinM was arguing with someone I think, then I was arguing with frozenflame all of Day 2. He was right about me being mafia though, so props.

I forget who we tried to kill most recently.

Anyways, awesome game and good modding, hopefully another game'll pop up here soon to catch my interest.

smashman90

Smash Lord
****, I remember sending in my night actions shortly after Night Two started. Eor, you're a lucky *******. I was planning to kill you. I was the town doc but in night two I was given the option of killing a person as well as saving one. You were gonna be my target if it wasn't for inactivity. Curse you inactivity!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I edited because I thought I might have given something away?
is that legal?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, it was fun while it lasted. Good arguing with you Marsh, you effectively halted my argument's momentum without entirely discrediting it, which is really all you needed to do.

I just find it amusing how effectively you were able to use the "you're making something out of nothing" argument. That's what killed my momentum and it let you turn the only scumtell of the day into basically nothing. I knew I had something but had everyone convinced I didn't, except for a few. Well played.

But yeah, size always seems to be a hindrance here. I hope the next one works out.

EDIT: Oh might I add, this game was near unwinnable for me. I got turned into cancer night one but the cult leader died so we lost recruiting ability. I was a lone independent with no abilities outside of being able to force someone to stick with a vote for an entire day. No killing, no immunity, no nothing. I had to get the game down to 2 players, myself and one other, without being able to night kill. Talk about ridiculously hard. XD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I was the lungs, pro-town politician. I got a second, secret vote.

Politicians are probably my favorite role, so I'm sorry to see this game die.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I was the White Blood Cells. I was pro-town and got to nightkill. I'm the one who nightkilled Pythag and made the game near impossible for you frozenflame!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
You are White Blood Cells. Goldshadow

Specifically, you are a mixture of neutrophils and lymphocytes. Your job is to seek out foreign bacteria and viruses. As such, you may direct a large group of white blood cells to one player every night. They will view that player as a foreign object or organism, and will attack. The following day, that player will be dead, whether they are aligned with the town or the mafia.

You are town aligned. As such, you win when the town wins, even if you are dead.

You are the Lymphatic System. smashman90

Your job is to protect the body from infection. As such, you may target one player every night. You will send white blood cells to defend that player. That person will then be protected from any negative night actions. You may not target yourself.

You are town aligned. As such, you win when the town wins, even if you are dead.

You are the Heart. Variola

You pump blood through the body. As such, you are in control of the distribution of white blood cells. You may choose one person to send a small group of white blood cells to every night. If the white blood cells come back, that means they did not encounter a viral or bacterial infection. This means your target was a townie. If they fail to come back to the heart, this means they were killed by your target, and your target was mafia.

You are the Liver. Handorin

You have many functions, but for this game, your ability involves your amazing regenerative ability. Because as little as one fourth of a liver can regenerate into a whole liver again, you are able to survive a single death. However, your regeneration takes time. If you are nightkilled, you will not regenerate until the second day after your death. If you are daykilled, you will not regenerate until the day after your death. Because you are counted as dead while regenerating, you may not post in the thread or vote, and you will not count towards the number of townies during your regeneration.

Also, because one of the functions of the Liver is destroying blood cells, there is a fifty percent chance that any blood cell related abilities will be ineffective on you. You will be told if a blood cell related ability failed to work on you, although you will not know what its effects would have been.

You are the Lungs. Tom nom nom nom!

Because of your capacity for holding air, you are able to shout out an extra vote. You may cast one public vote, like a normal townie would, and one secret vote. You will have to PM the target of your secret vote to me, and I will count that vote in my vote totals. You may cast your two votes for two different players, if you so choose.

You are the Brain. Ussi

Because you are able to think, and have some knowledge about the human body, you know the name of every townie role there is in the game. However, you do not know which players have which roles. You also do not know the abilities of any role.

However, every night you are able to command your body to look up one role in a anatomy encyclopedia. This will let you know the abilities of that role. You may also share any information you have publicly, if you so choose. However, doing this may draw unwanted attention to yourself.

A few roles in your list will not actually be in the game. You will not be able to tell which ones they are until you look them up in the encyclopedia.

White Blood Cells

the Lymphatic System

the Heart

the Stomach

the Liver

the Muscles

the Lungs

the Spine

the Brain

the Nervous System

the Bones

the Pancreas

the Gallbladder

Red Blood Cells

the Kidneys

the Intestines

a Stem Cell

Fat

the Male Reproductive Organs

the Female Reproductive Organs

an Embryo

You are the Bones. tmw_redcell

As the structure that holds the rest of the body together, you have to be quite resilient. As such, you are immune to any nightkill attempts. You may still be lynched during the day.

You are the Pancreas. Mr.Lombardi34

As the Pancreas, you secrete hormones. In real life, the pancreas only secretes a few hormones. In this game, you can secrete whichever ones I thought it would be most interesting to give you. You have four hormones to choose from:

Melatonin - This hormone causes drowsiness. As such, it will make your target unable to use any night abilities on the night you use it.

Orexin - This hormone increases the energy of your target. As such, it will make your target able to use double night actions on the night you use it.

Erythropoietin - This hormone floods the target with red blood cells, making them immune to night kills on the night you use it, as well as increasing the number of votes needed to lynch them by one on the following day. You may not use this hormone on yourself.

Testosterone – This hormone deepens the target’s voice, forcing them to speak all in bold, and to write the first word of every post they make in capital letters. This effect is permanent for the duration of the game.

You may use each of these hormones only once.

You are Red Blood Cells. Flipstar

You are produced by the Kidneys. As such, you are in a masonry group with the Kidneys, who is played by -Chad-. This means you can communicate with -Chad- about the game privately, at any time, using any method you choose.

Also, as long as -Chad- is still alive, you may direct one group of red blood cells every night to a player other than yourself or -Chad-. This will give them the ability to double vote the following day.

You are the Kidneys. -Chad-

You produce Red Blood Cells. As such, you are in a masonry group with Red Blood Cells, who is played by Flipstar. This means you can communicate with the Flipstar about the game privately, at any time, using any method you choose.

Also, as long as you are still alive, Flipstar may direct one group of red blood cells every night to a player other than yourself or the Flipstar. This will give Flipstar’s target the ability to double vote the following day.

You are a Stem Cell. Breakwing

Stem Cells have amazing abilities to take on the form of any tissue, and thereby regrow destroyed organs. Therefore, on the night after the death of any player you may target them for revival. You will bring them back to life the next day, but be used up in the process. This means you will be removed from the game, and for all intents and purposes, will be dead. However, your death will be worth it if the townie you revived goes on to help the town win the game.

You are the Nervous System. WiiWiiWaa

You exhibit control over every action the body takes. As such, you have the ability to target one player every night. If they are a body part, and they use a night action that night, you will know it, although you will not know what the action was, or who they targeted. If your target did not use a night action that night, or if they are not a body part, you will get no results.

You are the Gallbladder. frozenflame751

Once a day, you may douse someone in bile. This will keep them from voting for the rest of the day. Any votes they have already cast that day will remain as they were. Note that this ability is a day ability, not a night ability.

You are Fat. McCloud

In moderation, you are healthy. In excess, you are dangerous. In this game, you must maintain a healthy level of fat, or you will be unable to vote. A healthy level is anywhere from three to five units of fat. You lose half a unit every time you vote for another player. You gain a unit every night.

If you are at a healthy weight, you may use your night ability. This ability weighs down your target, preventing them from using their night ability. Using this ability also uses one unit of fat.

You are the Male Reproductive Organs. <3

You are searching for the Female Reproductive Organs. You may target one person each night in your search. Once you find the Female Reproductive Organs, you will bring a replacement player into the game, as an Embryo. The new player will be town aligned. If there are no replacement players, an Embryo will enter the game as soon as a replacement signs up. Also, you will immediately enter into a masonry with the Female Reproductive Organs.

If you reveal your role publically in the thread, you will be infected with an STD, which would have negative consequences for yourself, the Female Reproductive Organs, and an Embryo.

You are the Female Reproductive Organs. spam_master

You are searching for the Male Reproductive Organs. You may target one person each night in your search. Once you find the Male Reproductive Organs, you will bring a replacement player into the game, as an Embryo. The new player will be town aligned. If there are no replacement players, an Embryo will enter the game as soon as a replacement signs up. Also, you will immediately enter into a masonry with the Male Reproductive Organs.

If you reveal your role publically in the thread, you may be infected with an STD, which would have negative consequences for yourself, the Male Reproductive Organs, and an Embryo.

You are an Embryo. Nobody actually wound up playing this role

You are a replacement player, brought into the game by the meeting of the Male Reproductive Organs and the Female Reproductive Organs.

You are Cancer. Pythag

As Cancer, you want to expand constantly. Every night, you may choose any other player to recruit into your Cancerous Growth. Once you have recruited someone into your Cancerous Growth, you will be able to communicate with them outside the public thread. They will also retain any abilities and knowledge they had before being recruited. However, if you target a mafia member for recruitment, you will become infected and die.

You are independently aligned. You win when your Cancerous Growth wins, even if you are dead.

You are HIV. KevinM

You are a human immunodeficiency virus. As such, you can choose one player every night to infect with HIV. The first day after infecting them, it will have no effect. On the second day after you targeted them, that player’s HIV will develop into AIDS. On the day they develop AIDS, it will only take two thirds of the normal amount of votes to lynch them. If this number of votes comes out to a fraction, they will need to receive two thirds of the normal amount of votes plus one. After the first day of sickness, they will begin treatment with antiviral therapy, and the number of votes required to lynch them will return to normal. You may only infect another player once. After that, they will be in treatment, and protected against the effects of HIV.

As HIV, you will kill any white blood cells that come into contact with you. This will affect the results of certain night roles if they are used on you, although you do not know how, or if that effect will be positive or negative.

You are mafia aligned. As such, you can communicate with your fellow mafia members outside of the public thread. They are Marshigio, Eor, and Lance87 (who was later replaced by camo-man). Marshigio is Influenza, the mafia godfather. While alive, he determines who the mafia targets to kill that night. If he dies, all remaining mafia members will have to agree on who to kill, and each send a PM to me telling me who you want to target. If any mafia member sends in a different target, no one will be targeted at all. All your fellow mafia members have abilities. Talk to them to find out what they are. You win when the mafia wins, even if you are dead.

You are Influenza. Marshigio

You are Influenza, an amazingly contagious disease which is often deadly without treatment. As such, you are the mafia godfather. While alive, you may decide who to kill each night, and send that target to me. If you die, all remaining mafia members will have to agree on who to kill, and each send a PM to me telling me who they want to target. If any mafia member sends in a different target, no one will be targeted at all.

You are mafia aligned. As such, you can communicate with your fellow mafia members outside of the public thread. They are KevinM, Eor, and Lance87 (who was later replaced by camo-man). Your fellow mafia members have abilities too. Talk to them to find out what they are. You win when the mafia wins, even if you are dead.

You are the Common Cold. Eor

You make people feel miserable. You may infect one person each night. Because they feel so crappy, they will not be able to use their ability that night.

You are mafia aligned. As such, you can communicate with your fellow mafia members outside of the public thread. They are KevinM, Marshigio, and Lance87 (who was later replaced by camo-man). Marshigio is Influenza, the mafia godfather. While alive, he determines who the mafia targets to kill that night. If he dies, all remaining mafia members will have to agree on who to kill, and each send a PM to me telling me who you want to target. If any mafia member sends in a different target, no one will be targeted at all. All your fellow mafia members have abilities. Talk to them to find out what they are. You win when the mafia wins, even if you are dead.

You are Cytomegalovirus. camo-man replaced Lance87

You are a virus which usually does not develop into any kind of true sickness. As such, you may target any player other than a mafia member, and infect them with Cytomegalovirus. However, this will not have any negative effects.

Instead, it will allow them to infect one other player with the virus and kill them on the following night, essentially giving them a one-shot vigilante ability. However, they will not know where their infection came from. They will only be told that they gained a one-shot vigilante ability.

There is one potential downside to this ability. Once someone has acted as a carrier for Cytomegalovirus, they will no longer be able to be killed by it.

You are mafia aligned. As such, you can communicate with your fellow mafia members outside of the public thread. They are KevinM, Marshigio, and Eor. Marshigio is Influenza, the mafia godfather. While alive, he determines who the mafia targets to kill that night. If he dies, all remaining mafia members will have to agree on who to kill, and each send a PM to me telling me who you want to target. If any mafia member sends in a different target, no one will be targeted at all. All your fellow mafia members have abilities. Talk to them to find out what they are. You win when the mafia wins, even if you are dead.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
that game is freaking XBOX HUEG... was there any vanilla townie at all? LOL

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
that game is freaking XBOX HUEG... was there any vanilla townie at all? LOL
Nope.

Everyone had some ability. That was the big advantage the town had.

But on the other hand, the mafia had powers that could sow confusion amongst the townies. And then there was the Cancer, which I had not expected to be killed off on Night One.

Yeah, I was trying to make this a game where people would doing a lot of wondering about what the hell was going on.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Vanilla townies are lame >: (

I never really had a plan for this

Top Bottom