• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Roy R: I live in West Houston. Rockettrainer knows where I live, so you can always hitch a ride with him when he comes to smash. If you want, PM me for the exact address.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
mouf, g@be and sideeffect(?) might recognize me by my name here, but the last time i played any of you was in october at bear's monthlies. I'm adding myself to the list of houston smashers right here

AIM=lol eon8
5659 edith st.(there's no way to throw anything here other than a group of 2 or 3 to just play casual smash though. You know, house size >_<)

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
What. Oh no!

Basically, yea. For the first time since last March, I'm probably gonna start Smashing again and actually get out to play Houston smashers and such. And Moufsie says that you, Gabe, plan to host a tournament, which I hope is true and will be fantastic.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea dude you should come over and play... I don't think i have played you sense fluffy's tournys heh... you did go to those right lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tobias is too good with the misfires. <_<

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
Tobias is too good with the misfires. <_<
Lol, that's why PimpUigi and Cyphus call me Mr. Misfire!

I figure I should get some info up, also, to keep with the actual point of this topic, so...

AIM: Tobias XelKythe
YIM: Tobias_XelKythe
MSN: TobiasXelkythe@hotmail.com
email: Tobias.XelKythe@gmail.com

I'm pretty consistent :laugh:

cell: 832 971 3397
area: Missouri City 77459

EDIT: Who do you actually main, Rockettrainer? If I'm going to keep having to fight yours, Roy's and that other guy's (tell me who he is, also) Marths with Luigi, I'm really going to need some work.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I main Marth, though I play a ton of other characters for fun. As for hilaxial, I believe he was only in town for Spring Break, so he probably won't be around for a while. If you want more practice, send me a PM sometime and something can be arranged. I need more pratice too...and I'm sure Roy wants pratice as well. And if you read this Roy, I'll be sure to bring that AV cable next time we meet. N64 ftw. :)

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
Roy R: I live in West Houston. Rockettrainer knows where I live, so you can always hitch a ride with him when he comes to smash. If you want, PM me for the exact address.
Yeah I´ll ask him if he ever answers the phone!! hehe:urg: yeah can you bring the cable por favor david? gracias =)

Jake can you PM me the address?

edit: Gabe i PMd you, sorry dude, I read it too late.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hey whats going on everyone? sigh, finally i have some time on my hands and i can start to play smash again yay. If anyone would like to play just PM me I'm probably very rusty so i need some practice. lol ^_^"

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
im off from work on saturdays at 5pm... i have no problem with smashing straight after work... if you guys (david, roy, jake anyone) set something up dont forget to call me please!!

EDIT: cell phone #: 832 367 1719

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, let's try to arrange for something this weekend then. I'm off from work this weekend. :)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
sorry to bud into the conversation but, I too am free this weekend and i want to play some smash. So if yall do get together to play let me know so i can join yall.

BloodTemple

Smash Cadet
i too am free actually. have a friend or two up for it aswell. call or aim me.
713 875 4710. aim. msmith1391

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Wow, lots of people want to play

I don't know if any of you have listened to the Smashboards podcast, but Xzalla got mentioned for his placing at Evo south !! Congrats Xzalla, everyone knows who you are now :)

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
i too am free actually. have a friend or two up for it aswell. call or aim me.
713 875 4710. aim. msmith1391
blood temple this is another friend that was there at heros with dawn and I, ill tell him to call you and see if we can play this weekend............:p

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
hey g@be or anyone else i'm lookin to play too, and i see g@be's gonna have a tournament soon?

713-408-4975
aim= lol eon8

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
yo void is there any way we can get tog sonner... during the week or something.
give me a call my number is 832-439-3174.......maybe this weekend

ooo
ooo
oooooo
oooo
o

hey its me dawn the guy with purple hair hmm you wanted to play sum smash this week well tell me when exactly

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, is anyone having a smashfest this weekend? I would love to join...

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
and BTW
zip 77024
aim msmith1391
email msmith73@houston.rr.com
IM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING.... carpool or meet up anywhere!!! I REALLY NEED TO PLAY F@#$ING SMASH!!!!
Thats messed up somone close to me pops up as soon as I movew from 77021...but mabey we can meat since I still live the closest...ir mabey will if I move to 77036....

kage921,
yall ninjas need to be playin me...i live in 77396 right now in humble...only like 7min from the 5th....

Blessed,
read ^^

Its basically just me and Ronnie...so we need more variety....more people need to call side and schedule.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Thats messed up somone close to me pops up as soon as I movew from 77021...but mabey we can meat since I still live the closest...ir mabey will if I move to 77036....

kage921,
yall ninjas need to be playin me...i live in 77396 right now in humble...only like 7min from the 5th....

Blessed,
read ^^

Its basically just me and sideffect...so we need more variety....more people need to call side and schedule.

It's all good man. Just let me know when you want to play because i need the practice. pm me and we'll work something out from there. alrigth, duece.

Sefe

Smash Apprentice
Roy eh 2nd best thats a change Gayest Falcon I ever Played! But I finally got the hang of chain grabbing Falcon with peach only way to deafeat the best Falcon in Lubbock!

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, so lets see. dawn001 and master void. Yall went to play smash at heroes wihtout me? Yall are messed up lol jk. BloodTemple, are you going to go to heroes this weekend cause i would really like to play you. Aswell as the other fellow. Jeremy Feifer, whats going on man you don't want to get together to play some smash or what?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Would this Heroes you speak of be the same Heroes that I am thinking of? Heroes: Comics, Cards and Collectibles?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
they are still in dairy ashford, they just moved down the block some. I say about four blocks from where they use to be. So what going on JAKE are you thinking of going or what? Cause that would really be awesome. Bring the rest of the klick if your coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom