• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Mog: Write write write !!! <3

OAR: Chill bra, no need to be an a55hole. Why would you insult mog after he's said he's going to stop talking to you? Simply so you could get a rise out of him and then call him on it? Wow, that's really big of you, you must be really mature and intelligent to come up with such an ingenious plan like that. Simply put, the comment was uncalled for and if he didn't tell you, who would? How about you don't talk **** on here until you prove yourself to Houston? Because this whole thing started because you took SE seriously when he was joking. So until you meet the Houstonians and know they're personalities, please don't start random quarrels, that's the kind of thing that gets threads closed.

G@BE

Smash Lord
and if worse comes to worse you could always ruff them up a lil.... your a pretty big dude. hehe
lawllerzzz

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
okay, here goes the multiquote of the day!!

omg oncearunner is my new favorite person from houston lolz

he's elitist and has a fashion sense

oh, and why is our MM in red SE? lolz
lolz thanks DoH. just cuz we're good at smash doesnt mean we need to dress like tards! B-)

It's to let ppl know that my chances of winning the match is pretty high :mad:
we shall see about that, the mm is at host2, just to remind u, not at the jan 20th tourney, altho i want to play u then, i just need more practice

Whats to say really about houston....but if ya think you can pull it off go for it.

Hit meh up....ya know I cant drive so I'd need a ride but I work so I got a gas if need be...^_^, and yeh Houston has the most comflicts over this game than anyone other city in texas....
shall do, do u have a freind to play too so i can bring my freind and practice some doubles matches?

OAR: Chill bra, no need to be an a55hole. Why would you insult mog after he's said he's going to stop talking to you? Simply so you could get a rise out of him and then call him on it? Wow, that's really big of you, you must be really mature and intelligent to come up with such an ingenious plan like that. Simply put, the comment was uncalled for and if he didn't tell you, who would? How about you don't talk **** on here until you prove yourself to Houston? Because this whole thing started because you took SE seriously when he was joking. So until you meet the Houstonians and know they're personalities, please don't start random quarrels, that's the kind of thing that gets threads closed.
perhaps thats the faulty of the internet. its hard to tell whos joking or not. i really couldnt tell, cuz ive probly said that kind of nonesense (what ronnie said) to my freinds before during a football game lolz. BUT u should of bbeen able to tell that i was jokin during the end of me and mogs quarrell. i even put the colons that iwas flashing back to the fifth grade to act like a child lolz. dont get upset man. and yes, drdrew repremanded me for it too hehe

and if worse comes to worse you could always ruff them up a lil.... your a pretty big dude. hehe
lawllerzzz
lol yeah, theres always that. and ive gotten bigger since then too!! muahaha i wanna be a swoll smasher :)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Indeed. I see you put you vs Rayz in red, but not our team match in red? What is that supposed to mean?

DoH, when you're not being an *** to me, you make me laugh, in a good way. :p

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Look around Jake...."Why would you insult mog after he's said he's going to stop talking to you?"...he clearly said this twice and didnt stop talkin.... so.... yeh let them handle this.
The reason I defend OAR so much is cause unlike most of you trash-talk no show in-real life losers he a pretty cool kid in real life who wont take the **** that most of you take....

shall do, do u have a freind to play too so i can bring my freind and practice some doubles matches?
I can get somone Im sure....

Jake13

Smash Lord
DoH: You stole that from Hylian/PTP !! Caught yyoouu.

Jeremy: Actually, Mog only said he was going to stop talking to him once. He questioned why he was talking to him once though, you must have thought of that one ;) better luck next time kekeke. And for the "most of you trash-talk no show in-real life losers", would I be included in this?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Man, people seriously need to calm down...no need to get all personal over a GAME. You can trash talk about a person's skill level as much as you want, but don't take it beyond that okay? We don't need a flame fest...

<3 everyone.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Jake: did not

JF: I can't be mean to you all the time, I mean where's the challenge in that? kekeke

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Actually, Mog only said he was going to stop talking to him once. He questioned why he was talking to him once though, you must have thought of that one ;) better luck next time kekeke. And for the "most of you trash-talk no show in-real life losers", would I be included in this?
So even if he didnt say it once or twice it dosnt matter he could have said it three times....it all ='s up to the same thing your sayin what your gonna do and not doin it.

Whatever, I'm not wasting my time talking to you.
^....after he said this he kept talkin.....he could have said this exact phrase ten more times...it all add's up to he didnt do what he said....

Chill bra, no need to be an a55hole. Why would you insult mog after he's said he's going to stop talking to you? Simply so you could get a rise out of him and then call him on it? Wow, that's really big of you, you must be really mature and intelligent to come up with such an ingenious plan like that. Simply put, the comment was uncalled for and if he didn't tell you, who would? How about you don't talk **** on here until you prove yourself to Houston? Because this whole thing started because you took SE seriously when he was joking. So until you meet the Houstonians and know they're personalities, please don't start random quarrels, that's the kind of thing that gets threads closed.
1)Mog kept talkin

2)You of all people a "vet" of houston, should know 75% the people here talk **** in one way or another and cant back it up...so how is this different?...just think about when people say "my _____ is better than yours"...even though I just picked him up...or my pichiu can own your main...etc. etc... my point is theres no rule on who can and cant talk ****in houston cause if it was, Rayzorium would only qualify, and no houston player could say anything outside of houston.

3)He didnt know SE and therefor didnt know he was playin round, welcome to the real world everyone isnt slow to anger...take me for example everyone in texas knows I have a temper to the exstent of shootin up people houses somtimes, Im not tryin to say its right in anyway but thats just the way it is you cant controll how quick a person gets angry or not, all "you" can do is avoid that person if you dont like his attitude and vise versa. If anyone dosnt like my attitude oh well dont play me...but dont say that to my face cause you might come up missin. Sorry thats just the way it is...dont like it read #3 over.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Jeremy: Mog didn't do what he said because the comment was outside of the game. The **** talking was a personal attack, not just "I'm better than you blahblahblah", and has nothing to do with this video game. Your number three just proved my entire point. Thanks for helping me and digging yourself further into a hole.

Ronnie: Sure thing, I'll ask him for you.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy: Mog didn't do what he said because the comment was outside of the game. The **** talking was a personal attack, not just "I'm better than you blahblahblah", and has nothing to do with this video game. Your number three just proved my entire point. Thanks for helping me and digging yourself further into a hole.

Ronnie: Sure thing, I'll ask him for you.
Are you listening to what your sayin? Mog says somthin to OAR and runner hits him personally... thats a valid reason to keep talkin... I dont think so If you say you gone stop talkin then stomp...even if I said "ya momma gave me **** last night" you said you were done...your point is as long as its smash its ok but once outside of smash everything changes?....What kinda point is that if thats the case **** everyone in houston cept the people im cool wit cause ya'll all get on my nerves and if ya dont like it play me in smash...<----yeh. We've tried this many times and it dosnt work. You talk about my skill and ya dont know me, Ima talk about you, you talk about my skill and you know me, Ima talk about your skill then you. If you dont agree with this become a god and take away free will. Otherwise shut the **** up cause any other point is erelavant. And also to you no life idiots stop goin around correctin my spelllin i dont have time to proof read what i type and i actually have a life.

J-Red

Smash Cadet
Me and my buddies are up for this idea. We live in Katy (West Houston) 77084. It's about 6-8 of us. Me and Ricey09 are the section leaders of this area.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Jeremy: If I was to insult you at the game, then you said you would stop talking, then I insulted you personally (phsically/emotionally/etc.), then I'm sure you would say something back. Don't act as though you wouldn't, you'd probably threaten my life or physical being or etc.

You're arguement is just repitition. You say the same things over and over, and when you write long(er) posts like that it gets terribly hard to read. I'm not correcting your spelling or your grammar, just please learn to read and understand what I'm saying because from what you posted, I honestly don't think you did/can.

And as for your "free will" comment, you are trying to do the exact same as I am to you. You are trying to convince me that I am wrong of my own opinion. Please stop posting, it's getting you nowhere.

TGM

Smash Lord
stop arguing. drew will shut this down. and apple release plans to make a cell phone. its called iphone. its an ipod that is also a cellphone

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
It's also a Wii remote.
lol if only it were tru. i read the article in usa today while at work, and i was like wow. apple has come a long way.

and lets end this whole argument that started between me and ronnie. just 2 guys tryin to see whos got the bigger ****. so whatever. ill see u at host2 ronnie, and we shall settle it then

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy: If I was to insult you at the game, then you said you would stop talking, then I insulted you personally (phsically/emotionally/etc.), then I'm sure you would say something back. Don't act as though you wouldn't, you'd probably threaten my life or physical being or etc.

You're arguement is just repitition. You say the same things over and over, and when you write long(er) posts like that it gets terribly hard to read. I'm not correcting your spelling or your grammar, just please learn to read and understand what I'm saying because from what you posted, I honestly don't think you did/can.

And as for your "free will" comment, you are trying to do the exact same as I am to you. You are trying to convince me that I am wrong of my own opinion. Please stop posting, it's getting you nowhere.
Im not gonna lie to ya jake most of your post past two lines I dont read...and I write these long paragraphs to make you read. Also, free will think what ya want, do what ya want say what ya want....its all up to you. But the only thing no-man can fully control is the consequences. I also never said it was you critiqing my spellin but others do. Anyways Ill see ya when I see ya and I get the last word so hah. >_<'

J-Red

Smash Cadet
No thank you SideEffect. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of action, maybe one day though. I don't think I'm gonna make it to the tourney anyways. And for the record it's Link.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
I'm in J-Red and Ricey's crew and live right by them. I need practice and need to play with good people. Feel free to contact me on AIM because I am always down for smash anywhere, anytime.

Also, I'm going to start having very regular smash LANs at my house soon because my house has a great potential set-up. 3 TVs and cubes. Please AIM me if you are interested.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
REGULAR Smash LANs at Rambler's = ftw

I'm trying to find a place in Houston to hold monthlies also, even if I have to pay for the room out of my own pocket.

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
REGULAR Smash LANs at Rambler's = ftw
That would be very ftw. It's close to Magnolia and Houston (they live in Katy) ;) This could solve Houston/Magnolia's monthly problem if they are serious about it and don't mind 20+ smashers showing up.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
yeah everybody check out the thread maybe by ricey09 about it. I think it will be saturday. AIM me if you want an opportunity to play decent smashers in your city.

AIM= Leeeebs

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Important announcement towards everyone....

O.K I'v been gettin alot of feedback in alot of different way and long story short read these: VVV

1)If you think any of these comments Im saying are directed towards you, they probably are listen up.

2)If you DONT think any of these comments Im saying are directed towards you, they probably ARE listen up.

3)Stop giving me good Idea's for the map before the map is even close to completion...too many ideas get us knowere cause I have to keep resarting...atleast let me make some progress before we start are critegue.

4)STOP BLOWING UP MY AIM DOING #3!!!

5)Stop spamming this forum before you get this locked...Drew isnt playin people. And If you feel you have to spam atleast leave info....some of you havent even been put on the list yet cause I have no info....!

6) I NEED THESE THINGS SO LISTEN UP:
a)Do you agree/are ya in?
b)what area of houston do you live?
c)zip code
d)some form of contact... AIM,MSN, or YIM...if you aint got one get one or get one turned on!. EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE AIM!!!!!!!
E!!!!)If its not on 1st page...leave it again...this info ^.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
a)Do you agree/are ya in?yes i agree
b)what area of houston do you live?around katy
c)zip code- 77084
d)some form of contact... AIM,MSN, or YIM...if you aint got one get one or get one turned on!. EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE AIM!!!!!!! (Leeeebs)

I'm really out now. peace everyone. see you tomorrow

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
One more thing people....stop "declaring yourselves section leader"...its not for you to decide.

The only section Leaders officially named so far are:

Jake13
Stiltskin
Liius/Bear
XZalla
Myself

and

TGM/Xyro.

Ill let ya know if your a section leader, all though you can request it...but dont do it here do it on my aim or somthin :jeremy feifer

WE dont need 20 people on the list and 15 section leaders....think about it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jeremy, take that advertising out of your first post on this page. I'm sure the mods would frown down upon that...

And about the section leaders, how about someone for the Sugar Land/Missouri City. Granted, there's very few people there, but I nominate Lab Rat because he's hardcore like that. <3

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy, take that advertising out of your first post on this page. I'm sure the mods would frown down upon that...

And about the section leaders, how about someone for the Sugar Land/Missouri City. Granted, there's very few people there, but I nominate Lab Rat because he's hardcore like that. <3
Good lookin out on that pist thing...

By the way my sis isnt gonna be workin much ='ing i'll get rides to places in houston....soon. but not right now.

RaMbLeR

Smash Apprentice
hey i can be section leader of katy. I know people who live here, and I am holding monthlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom