• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO @ your sig sideeffect. "that one guys brother" is my brother -_-.

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
Hey allan so i was wondering at these monthlies you will be holding, when I win do I get paid in cash? I mean like If possible try to make them all $20 bills plz I would appreciate it thanks bud.

And could we have like a red carpet kinda thing goin on when I enter the smash arena? Oh well lets not get ahead of ourselves its just I want you to prance around in a maid outfit please and like dust the bookshelves while we play.
and who is this guy?
jf told me about u once, but i have yet to see you play. perhaps if u were as good as u claim u are then your name would be relatively better known

im not claimin myself to be the best of all smashers, i just dont think u need to be running ur mouth so much..

...i hope u were still drunk when u wrote that

1-lane0fhighhopes (the 0 in of is a zero)
2-3407 fort richmond drive 77469
3-u have my number already but its 281 748 9745 if u lost it
4-chris.oncearunner@gmail.com

monthlies would be a good idea, but as said before. most ppl have yet to hit puberty and get a car of their own, or a job for that matter. i laugh at all who complain about 10$ for a smash tourney

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
and who is this guy?
jf told me about u once, but i have yet to see you play. perhaps if u were as good as u claim u are then your name would be relatively better known

im not claimin myself to be the best of all smashers, i just dont think u need to be running ur mouth so much..

His image in his eyes is bigger than he is. But his image is truly not out there nearly as much as he would like it to be, I would worry about it OAR, cause 90% of the time Ronnie is an ***-hole. The other 10% he's sleep. And thats just the honest truth.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
and who is this guy?

1-lane0fhighhopes (the 0 in of is a zero)
2-3407 fort richmond drive 77469
3-u have my number already but its 281 748 9745 if u lost it
4-chris.oncearunner@gmail.com

monthlies would be a good idea, but as said before. most ppl have yet to hit puberty and get a car of their own, or a job for that matter. i laugh at all who complain about 10$ for a smash tourney

MY name is not known becuase I don't go to many tournies. But do not doubt my skillz or i wil suprise u teehee...hehe...eee..he....so yeah anways oceanrunner I think a MM is the only way to settle this...$10 lolz my fox vs ur shiek? u in? i doubt it....

P.S. Im always drunk lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :dizzy:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer

Thats kinda funny. +1 Rep...if we still had it <_<'... keep in touch so we canp play btw.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ronnie: alright cool 2/3 MLG Rules while we are at it wanan throw in my 3rd rate ganon vs. ur shiek $5? im pretty sure i can take u but meh who knows...

and speaking of MM's...

Mouf: hey im banned but i wanna $10 MM my falco vs ur watever lolzorz it doesnt matter cuz i can pillar like no other and if ur shiek isnt like isai then ur in for trouble son...do u accept?

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
i dont wanna rack up too much mm's
id rather spread it around then just mm one person all day

sounds like a deal tho, c u there

and dont say that u think u can take me, u have yet to see me play at all. letsjust leave it to the mm when host2 comes arounds

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
yeah u will if ur car makes it. hey wait u accepted my $5 ganon vs shiek right? mouf is another person that plays smash he would like to mm u his falco vs ur whatever for $10. are u up for both?

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
just the sheik vs fox one, im less scared of fox's for some reason lol

mouf, i have no beef with u, so id rather not, im already mm'in 3-4 people already, piss me off in the future and ill probly change my mind lolz

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
lol i guess thats mouf's attempt to piss me off. next time he shouldnt come off so blatantly and should tell me himself, not thro his puppet

im just here to prove myself, not beat the whole world in one day

G@BE

Smash Lord
Then dont join...it wasnt "my idea" to have all this info givin...read others post. Im just givin the people what they want.

O.K all listen good and listen close.... I need to do these things in these orders....
1)Everyones AIM/YIM/MSN <----these only....give me as many as ya got.
2)Everyones address...full address.... or just zip up to yo.
3)Phone numbers....stare wether cell or home... give meh whatever ya can.... unless you dont want to in which case give #1.
4)Emails... if ya got one >_<'

I did not say i did not want to join. I would gladly do all of this.
It is going to be some time though before i actually start posting more on the forums becuase i dont have the internet any more so my time to tell you guys info is very limited. Im at school right now so if you need any info from me just PM me and ill give it to yaazzz.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Okay OAR, I think when Ronnie posted the red-carpet stuff and all that he was playing around, Mr.c style.

It's generally agreed upon that Ronnie's Fox is the best in Houston, whereas you...have trouble with a few of Houston's other top tier players.

And another thing...I have a job. I work my *** off and I usually don't have $10 left over from my own bills or helping my mom pay bills. So STFU, please. Not everyone is as fortunate as you are.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
To Gabe,
ok.

whereas you...have trouble with a few of Houston's other top tier players.
Who has he played other than me?...just wonderin.

And another thing...I have a job. I work my *** off and I usually don't have $10 left over from my own bills or helping my mom pay bills. .
Thats real mog, I do the same. I repsect this statement.

AThirdParty

Smash Apprentice
oncearunner has played me, Sethlon, and G@BE... but then again Magnolia isn't Houston. He's a cool dude. I look forward to seeing Chris again at the upcoming Houston tournament, which I will be attending.
-XLR8

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
oncearunner has played me, Sethlon, and G@BE... but then again Magnolia isn't Houston. He's a cool dude. I look forward to seeing Chris again at the upcoming Houston tournament, which I will be attending.
-XLR8
Team.... Team...Team... didnt know ya was goin...actuallu aim meh:jeremy feifer or pm meh....or ill pm ya.

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
i just dont like cocky people. beat me and then rub it in thats okay. dont say u can beat anyone before u play them. thats all

ive gotten alot better since the last time we played jf, so i would take that playin and 2x it at least. 2 months ago i didnt kno what a wavedash was, and i could still not get horribly *****. im excited to see how much ive improved.

and still, 10 bucks is 10 bucks. get a real job and that less than 1 hour of work. im a waiter at ****ing chilis. i pay rent, car insurance, cellphone, and own food. so dont say im like some rich white boy that has no bills and everything is given to me. the clothes i wear, the food i eat, the phone i use. i pay for. EVERYTHING. dont sweat 10 bucks. get a job and grow up

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
i just dont like cocky people. beat me and then rub it in thats okay. dont say u can beat anyone before u play them. thats all

ive gotten alot better since the last time we played jf, so i would take that playin and 2x it at least. 2 months ago i didnt kno what a wavedash was, and i could still not get horribly *****. im excited to see how much ive improved.

and still, 10 bucks is 10 bucks. get a real job and that less than 1 hour of work. im a waiter at ****ing chilis. i pay rent, car insurance, cellphone, and own food. so dont say im like some rich white boy that has no bills and everything is given to me. the clothes i wear, the food i eat, the phone i use. i pay for. EVERYTHING. dont sweat 10 bucks. get a job and grow up
Im probably one of the few people you will like in houston OAR....anywas I commend your doin it "yourself" thingy,, caus eI pay bills...but only like half of my mas so.....yeh <_<' what your doin is respectable...with that said, you can always come over and like I keep sayin keep in touch and let me know when ya want to: (713)440-9569

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
i think im gettin my car back tomorrow so i should be mobile outside of goin to work soon. so that should help. i need to get some better people to practice with. so u and my mag pplz ill need to hit up and play some

and thanks for the compliment tho. i think ur right about the houston ppl. austin, chrystal city, mag pplz r all good

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Bdc»»»»»»»»»»»»»oceanrunner
Lol, so true. Oceanrunner.

Anyways, OAR : Get a real job, you say ? Work more than an hour a week, you say ? I probably work ALOT more than you buddy, but that still doesn't mean I have alot of money left over every week. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you. If you have a problem, call me. My number is on my profile.

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
so u work more than 50 hours a week at 2 jobs, and go to school full time cuz if u do u got my respect. if u work as hard as u say u do, then perhaps u shouldnt be spending ur money so aimlessly
im sure u do

im sorry xlr8, in the heat of the moment i forgot ur post. thans for the compliment as well. the mag crew ive met and went to sa tourney are all great. im definitly lookin forward to seeing yall at host2 as well. hopefully ill see yall sooner for a smashfest

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Wow.....just wow. That's uncalled for.

Edit : To the Houston and Mag area people, I was thinking about writing about the Houston/Magnolia area for the Smash wiki. Any objections ?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
omg oncearunner is my new favorite person from houston lolz

he's elitist and has a fashion sense

oh, and why is our MM in red SE? lolz

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Edit : To the Houston and Mag area people, I was thinking about writing about the Houston/Magnolia area for the Smash wiki. Any objections ?
Go for it, thought chances are that the moment you do, somebody will erase it and put "ZOMG, HOUSTON IS TEH SUXXORZ!!1111!" <_<

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
To the Houston and Mag area people, I was thinking about writing about the Houston/Magnolia area for the Smash wiki. Any objections ?
Whats to say really about houston....but if ya think you can pull it off go for it.

i think im gettin my car back tomorrow so i should be mobile outside of goin to work soon. so that should help. i need to get some better people to practice with. so u and my mag pplz ill need to hit up and play some

and thanks for the compliment tho. i think ur right about the houston ppl. austin, chrystal city, mag pplz r all good
Hit meh up....ya know I cant drive so I'd need a ride but I work so I got a gas if need be...^_^, and yeh Houston has the most comflicts over this game than anyone other city in texas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom