• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
haha me and a friend planned on going to heroes this friday, but if there's something going down saturday, i'll go the next day too ^_^

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Huh, there was a place called Heroes in Sugar Land a while back...

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
sup, que paso amigos?

I´m Roy_R.....well not anymore. this is my new name....as you can see....obviously..hehe:cool:

Colombian Falcon....CF

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
is this Heroes the one next to dairy ashford(?) near first colony mall? I don't want to go to the wrong Heroes.

But they don't have any tv's if I remember correctly...

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
is this Heroes the one next to dairy ashford(?) near first colony mall? I don't want to go to the wrong Heroes.

But they don't have any tv's if I remember correctly...
yes its the one near dairy ashford........and yes they play halo but once we remove the trash we make room for the real game......melee.......well ill see anyone who wants to go saturday and well be there...........be prepared:chuckle:

Jake13

Smash Lord
I won't be attending Heroes. I don't really feel much like smashing at a venue like that... or smashing much at all.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
ugh these halo kids were LOUD as all hell today at heroes

but i played void, kage, and DAWN for a while....it was fun

i forgot which one of you three used pikachu(void i think), but whoever it was, you're cool with me ^_^

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
We need more houston tournaments, first host 2 was cancelled, the the houston rankings tournament, whats up with this!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Or someone just hold a smashfest at the very least...there hasn't been much Smash activity in Houston at all lately. :ohwell:

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
We need to all unite and try to find someone to host a torunament here. We need to somehow all get together every month for a torunament here in houston, who is with me?

TGM

Smash Lord
How big is heros? give me some info or the website and i will get a tourney going.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
ugh these halo kids were LOUD as all hell today at heroes

but i played void, kage, and DAWN for a while....it was fun

i forgot which one of you three used pikachu(void i think), but whoever it was, you're cool with me ^_^
pikachu is awsome..........i played with him for along time but couldent master him as much as i wanted too..........but you have a kickass pikachu and jigglypuff......................we ahould def. play more pikachu dittos.................:chuckle:.............it was loco on saturday:psycho:

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
How big is heros? give me some info or the website and i will get a tourney going.
Heros? where is a big enoug place to hold a tournament...?TGM you have expirience with tournaments, try finding a place to host... anyways what happened to the Houston Rankings tournament? That was a great idea.... except you should still make ppl pay so you actuallly make money out of it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
you should still make ppl pay so you actuallly make money out of it.
People don't hold tournaments for profit, and people don't really like participating in a tournament that is designed so that the host gets entry money for himself unless it's for a worthy cause. If you think that's the purpose of tournaments, then you're sorely mistaken...

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
People don't hold tournaments for profit, and people don't really like participating in a tournament that is designed so that the host gets entry money for himself unless it's for a worthy cause. If you think that's the purpose of tournaments, then you're sorely mistaken...
Ok dude im just saying so he doesnt have to make it free and get nothing out of it. And how would that be the purpose of a tournament?... Also if theres money involved ppl will try harder, its just the way it works.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
From the way you wrote, it read as though you were talking him about keeping the money himself. He wanted it to be free so that EVERYONE will attend and not complain about losing money. Someone should hold an actual tourney for prize money.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Turns out I live within two miles of Heroes, if we can get something going this Easter weekend (it being a four day weekend for my school and most others), then I would fully enforce it.

I used to go to Heroes when it was on Westheimer and Kirkwood (I think), but I doubt John (if he still owns it) would remember me :-/

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Turns out I live within two miles of Heroes, if we can get something going this Easter weekend (it being a four day weekend for my school and most others), then I would fully enforce it.

I used to go to Heroes when it was on Westheimer and Kirkwood (I think), but I doubt John (if he still owns it) would remember me :-/
heroes is also like ~3 miles or something from my house... so we should get down and play some smash

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
TGM try seeing if heroes is a good place to go, im not sure where that is but il figure it out lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Someone try to hold something this Friday, please? Jake? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom