• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
What does it take for me to get a game goin on the south-west side do I have to call you all newbs?....freakin play ME! someone!!!! NOW!....

Also If any one cares I gotta good Deal... my xbox 360 premium... everything that came with it.... for your Wii +100$.... This deal is to anyone....and everyone with a Wii.

ah sorry my friend i've just been a little busy today. I'll call you soon if you feel like playing some melee today?
Cool, and if you cant reach me call this cell: Ima pm it to ya.

dawn001

Smash Ace
last time void brought his GC to the place, but we all brought our own controllers

and regarding a tournament for money, that's up to us, so maybe we'll get a tally in here or over at heroes or something?
void did not bring the gamecube it was me....but i dont think i could bring the game cube on saturday not sure but is there anybody that is goin to heroes that can bring the gamecube?

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
does anyone have a spare smash cd for cheap because i can only find them for like 30 bucks, i broke mine ................... ; <

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
so are there any voluteers for the GC-bringer? And jeremy, if you really wanna go to heroes tomorrow, i could probably give you a ride over there or something

kage921

Smash Journeyman
so are there any voluteers for the GC-bringer? And jeremy, if you really wanna go to heroes tomorrow, i could probably give you a ride over there or something

Why don't you bring the gamecube, cause you are getting there early rigth? and for the rest of the people that are going, I'm looking forward to seeing yall there. Don't forget to bring 5 dollars so yall can play.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
man can't wait to get more matches done with everybody, but i guess i'll have to bring my GC. I am freaking honored.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Sweet, Tommorow! we should do this every month or so--- i need to check if i can drive there---

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
one final thing to help TGM, including anyone who wanted to go...directions

you have to take westheimer away from the galleria WAY down until you reach dairy ashford, then make a right, then drive a bit longer until you reach 1570 Dairy Ashford. Just use mapquest and use ^that address i just mentioned to make directions on how to get there

0firefly0

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm not completely clear on the specifics either.

All I got is:

Some store called Heroe's. Maybe this one.
And sometime around noon tomorrow.
Not sure if its for money.

Clarification would be appreciated.

EDIT: ResumeD clarified above...

TGM

Smash Lord
how much is it to enter? when will yall be there? how late will yall be there? are u ready for my tgm combo?

0firefly0

Smash Rookie
Its $5 to play, but it seems like that's a fee that the store charges. Not sure if there's gonna be a prize money thing for the winners. I vote Yes.

It seem like people will be getting there around 1:00...ish.

That combo's a hell of a thing. I don't think anybody'll be prepared for it on such short notice.

TGM

Smash Lord
1???? ****, i couldnt show up untill 9 or 10 at nite.....is any of you having an STD or anything?

TGM

Smash Lord
argh!!!!!!!!!!! anyone wanna let me stay the nite at thier house? personal training with TGM!!!! i got the best marth and samus in houston!

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
you got 2nd best marth and samus:)

i finally got to play someone this week, thx lab rat for letting me borrow your cube.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
So what's going on TGM did you ever got to talk to sideeffect about monday? cause im really looking forward to play you again. Playing the same people gets old after a while you know. lol

Colombian FAlcon, where do you live? maybe I can drop by tommorow but it's a very slim chance.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
argh!!!!!!!!!!! anyone wanna let me stay the nite at thier house? personal training with TGM!!!! i got the best marth and samus in houston!
LOL the TGM combo is legendary, i even saw Ken using it, props to your combo.

switch

Smash Rookie
hey all,
long time reader, first time poster :)
used to smash a lot in high school, and just picked it again somewhat recently (and more hardcore). but yea, im prolly no where close in skill to some of you here, i like to think that i can hold my own tho. anyways heres my info, i can be reached via PM on here for the time being.

Switch - West Houston/Katy - 77450

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
yes smash champ's ICs were pretty freakin sweet today

next time we all do this though, let's try and find another place so that we don't have to keep paying to play all the time

o yea almost forgot...
we need to record a bunch of matches next time we all do this and put them up on youtube. It'd be pretty freakin sweet to see a good ICs or pikachu player shine some light onto the internet...or any other low tier/AMAZINGLY well played high tier character

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!

Show Nasty_Nate some love. He's a smasher from SoCal visiting in North Houston until friday.

So try and get some games with him until then.. ;>

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
yes smash champ's ICs were pretty freakin sweet today

next time we all do this though, let's try and find another place so that we don't have to keep paying to play all the time

o yea almost forgot...
we need to record a bunch of matches next time we all do this and put them up on youtube. It'd be pretty freakin sweet to see a good ICs or pikachu player shine some light onto the internet...or any other low tier/AMAZINGLY well played high tier character
Dude your Pikachu is crazy, it like a little yellow monster from hell. It was fun everyone brought something new, 1 use fox, falco and marth well, one used Link, another used Peach and Doc. It was crazy.---Peach ***** my IC's lol.(every match against her)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So...anybody up for some Smash this week?

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
how about tomorrow? monday's my last easter holiDAY, so if you've got tomorrow off, maybe we can play if you're not too far away

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
how about tomorrow? monday's my last easter holiDAY, so if you've got tomorrow off, maybe we can play if you're not too far away
I have school tommorow--- Myabe next week, since we all live in southwest we shoudl get together. Rockettrainer i also live in Sugarland:chuckle:

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Dude your Pikachu is crazy, it like a little yellow monster from hell. It was fun everyone brought something new, 1 use fox, falco and marth well, one used Link, another used Peach and Doc. It was crazy.---Peach ***** my IC's lol.(every match against her)
kage used link, void used doc and peach, and dawn used fox and marth. Haha the pikachu is greatly underestimated by everyone...except for those who use marth brilliantly/main marth >_<.

It's cool to know that there's actually an IC's player around houston, seeing how they're barely used by anyone in America it seems. I seriously thought that their dair was completely stupid and useless since theres absolutely no knockback on it at any%, but you sir, have shed a new light on the true FREAKING BRILLIANCE of the fact that there's no knockback on the move...

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
kage used link, void used doc and peach, and dawn used fox and marth. Haha the pikachu is greatly underestimated by everyone...except for those who use marth brilliantly/main marth >_<.

It's cool to know that there's actually an IC's player around houston, seeing how they're barely used by anyone in America it seems. I seriously thought that their dair was completely stupid and useless since theres absolutely no knockback on it at any%, but you sir, have shed a new light on the true FREAKING BRILLIANCE of the fact that there's no knockback on the move...
Void was getting pissed off everytime i let the little kid be in his team lolz. Dude you should of seen the last two single matches with me vs. Dawn, i beat his Fox and Marth with the IC's. I pretty much was losing against his Fox but i got my chain grab going and did 80% damage and then smashed him right in the grab, lol it was funny, he looked pissed off, so i left:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom