• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How's your FG record/experience.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I have no idea what my win record is. I don't really go on For Glory for that anyways. I like For Glory because I can play matches against someone without risking losing money. In that sense, For Glory for me is a way of experimenting with different characters. I don't really care if I lose or not.

I have ran into several players who think they're good just because they win. The magic of Smash Bros is that emotions and attitudes translate onto your playstyle, so it can be pretty humorous when you find someone like that. As for myself, I don't really let it bother me if I find someone like that online. When there's lag, I usually just quit right after anyways, since I don't learn anything from playing in that environment.

As an aside: I'm usually quite drunk while playing For Glory. Because Smash Bros is fun.

Last edited:

SkyboundTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkyboundTerror
3DS FC
0559-6972-5367
I play it often in hopes of running into a challenge, but mostly it's to kill time. I'm on a mission to destroy other peoples' win-rates using Charizard, and it's been working out well so far!

My win-rate is sitting at about 87% right now, and it's slowly been rising. I used to have it a lot higher but I hit a point a few months ago where I started sandbagging and did experimental junk for the sake of doing something new. Too lazy to check my matches, but I know I have over 2,000 with around 300 losses. I don't care too much about my win-rate, but I can't say I'm not happy with it being that high.

Too many matches feel like a chore because of rinse-and-repeat tactics, and I get bored very easily, though it is fun running into sore losers and ragequitters. I love taking their salt and rubbing it in their wounds.

Last edited:

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
I apparently use the most common characters in For Glory, then I play the Mario bros (all 3 of them) R.O.B. Donkey Kong and I think I can speak for everyone, if some guy is so annoying, we just go Diddy on him lol.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
About stats, I'm must be around 3000 matchs, with a 78% ratio (and 1800 of them are with Zelda, if I recall well).

About my experience... I feel like it really depends on the time of the day, and on the day itself.

Usually, playing during the afternoon is the best moment, as I encounter mostly europeans, and more fairplay ones. But on wednesday and weekend, the level drop a bit, as there's more children playing.

Playing during the evening / at night is more troublesome. Encountering americans may have a slight inputlag (although the worst lags I had so far were ALWAYS with other french peoples), and there's more "I play to win, even if it's dirty" players. I remember raging against a R.O.B.
With a lot of luck, I won, but it was almost a sudden death (and there's only one way for sudden deaths: being a big camper).
But generally, I feel like there's more spammy players.

Also, about characters, i'm at the point where I quit after one battle if it's a Captain Falcon. I'm really tired of seeing the same character, with same color (Pink) doing the same thing (dash grab Uair). What motivated me at first with For Glory is that I could encounter new players and playstyles, but more and more, I feel like the diversity is dropping: both characters and playstyle wise.
I don't encounter them much, but Diddy Kong always start by turning back and throwing a banana for example.

Also, going back on Captain Falcon, I think that's the ONLY character that start by taunting, BUT attack you when you respond, as a meaning of "hello". The only one. Overrated "Show me ya moves" is overrated.

Anyway, if I have around 3000 battles, it means that I'm still enjoying it, although I tend to switch more to For Fun recently. I miss platforms.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
I miss seeing a lot of Marios... there are a few but they all just try to spam the down throw U-air combo, that gets on my nerves as Mario is one of my top 10 best characters in Smash 4. You used to see him everywhere at the beginning... where did he go? Did he have to go to another castle to save our princess?

Kodachi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GhOsT-KoDa
damn @ your guys win records, I am at over 4k matches and only at 52% or so... I am trying to learn every character and tend to leave vs noobs and stay vs challenges though, but still, 75%+? Maybe if I made a new tag and started from scratch perhaps...

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I've never seen a lot of Mario personally, even though they tend to be more rare now thanks to Captain Falcon.

But... Yeah, now, Mario want to and will grab you, even if it means that he'll take 75%. Then, he'll spam fireballs.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
My W/L is about 500-200, last I checked. I'm fine with that. It's a lot worse as my secondaries (you can see it per-character, if you go to the stats menu in the vault), and a little better as Falcon, so it settles at about 71% overall.

I enjoy FG enough. I should really get on ladder, though, to really test myself.

I'm not bothered by the amount I see any particular character. I didn't know there was so much resentment for the Captain. But I've been playing him 16 years, so shrug.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
My W/L is about 500-200, last I checked. I'm fine with that. It's a lot worse as my secondaries (you can see it per-character, if you go to the stats menu in the vault), and a little better as Falcon, so it settles at about 71% overall.

I enjoy FG enough. I should really get on ladder, though, to really test myself.

I'm not bothered by the amount I see any particular character. I didn't know there was so much resentment for the Captain. But I've been playing him 16 years, so shrug.
Characters who are fast with fast options come off as too safe, too annoying, and overall unfun to fight. This, thankfully, mostly applies to online games and not offline games. Offline, the game is more balanced than Brawl to say the least.

That's primarily why I stray away from top tiers or even uppertoppitytop mid tiers. I know the reason they're top tier is because they have safer options and faster movements. It also means they will be used A LOT. So I know someone will find more fun in being curbstomped by Zelda compared to Sheik. It's like "lol whoa those sweetspots tho omg this Zeldoo tho" and the other is like "Oh. Easy to use fast braindead (Online) Sheik is winning. I'm so surprised."

OT: Currently I am sitting at 83%-85% and over 2,000 fights. FG has many mid-level competitive players and plenty of casuals. So I don't know what to make of it. Either way I kinda don't care. I really just want to fight more low tier/mid tier noncampy/nonshieldy characters. Even if my rate plummets to 10% then oh well lol. Numbers are only important if they're in my bank account. C:

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
That's nothing to shrug at from a noob's perspective (That's mine by the way). Even though I main him, I don't feel like I'm doing as well as I'd like to be...

D

Deleted member

My experience is incredibly iffy.
I love and I hate this mode.
I love this mode because it gives me an opportunity to practice my characters, I can get into fights faster, I can learn more about certain match-ups, and I sometimes have good fights there with some players who play for fun or are skilled and are fun to fight against.
I hate this mode because Final Destination stages are incredibly poor and the stage itself favors certain characters (there should have been a Battlefield version of every stage to compensate or make a neutral version of a stage), I sometimes experience lag, some of the people I've met are absolute jerks (I beat this dude twice today and I lost to his main and he left, I also hate it when people taunt when I am slightly away from them), and matchmaking is poor as I get opponents who are too easy, are around my level, or are way too difficult. I also think it will help if there was regional matchmaking; at least I can avoid wasting time from Japanese players who join and then leave because they refuse to fight me.

For what it is, For Glory is a decent-ish competitive mode. However, fighting against friends or other users on Smashboards is a superior option.

As for my record, it's nearly 77% on the Wii U version and 70.5% on the 3DS version.

Character variety has been rapidly diminishing. 4glor is going to reach its own 20XX soon as things are eventually refined to maybe the top 5 characters with a couple outliers. It gets boring fighting the same characters that people play exactly the same way over and over again.
I can see it now... 20XX.
The Smash 4 metagame has evolved and reached its peak, but players stopped playing For Glory to instead play with their friends or go on Smash Ladder to find opponents. In 20XX, For Glory mode is overrun by scrubby Little Macs who side B off the stage and spam his smash attacks. The mode will also have very predictable players like down throw to up tilt Marios, spammy Links, Captain Falcons who have no idea how to use him, and Diddy Kong and Sheik players who only play them because they heard they were "OP."
The only people who can stop the Little Macpocalypse are the people who still give a damn about For Glory and show those players what it truly means to show them their moves.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
Japanese players leave because they generally don't want to know how laggy it is. Most of the ones I've seen use ZSS... and spam her paralyzer like how the mains for ZSS do.

I've noticed how campy Villagers are today, like how they just stay somewhat in the middle and spam their Gyroid rocket, their spacer (Neutral air) and their back air's, forward airs and down smash. Then if they're feeling... fancy, they will use their down smash and uses their up smash to combo you.

PeejsterM

Smash Cadet
I also think it will help if there was regional matchmaking; at least I can avoid wasting time from Japanese players who join and then leave because they refuse to fight me.
Japanese players leave because they generally don't want to know how laggy it is.
I'm pretty sure I know the explanation for this, but don't be afraid to correct me if I'm wrong. When a person disconnects immediately after joining, it's likely due to receiving an error. Almost the same length of time will pass each and every time a person is disconnected this way.

I've had plenty of wonderful matches with Japanese players, and I've had players from various countries (even fellow Americans, too) disconnecting by way of error.

I'm speaking from experience on the 3DS, I don't know if the same applies to the Wii U version's netplay.

Last edited:

MalcolmFlex

Smash Cadet
My personal experience has been terrible. I do a lot of 2 vs 2 with my brother and 1 vs 1 by myself. As a team, I'm about 85% win rate. By myself, I'm about 80%. However, this is skewed as I'm much better when I play in 'friend' matches as I feel the lag is much more manageable to deal with. But even that isn't guaranteed. Is anybody else having lag issues? Or possibly know of any solutions to fix this? All other games work PERFECTLY fine for me, and it's not an enjoyable experience when 99% of the matches have lag that forces you to change your style. Dealing with this lag I can't beat many opponents, but I'm interested to seeing how I stack up in a completely lag free match, sadly Nintendo has done an awfully poor job on the online play (which should of been priority if you asked me) so I'll probably never know.. PS2 in 2004 had a better internet connection than the Wii U does for Smash from my experience lol.

Anyways, most players that I face are fairly low skilled; however I have definitely run into a few good opponents. I played a Sonic, MetaKnight and R.O.B. that I had no chance on winning. The R.O.B. was named ZeRo.. though I'm not sure if it was the same person -- either way I got Mike Tyson'd pretty quick.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
Strange... ZeRo generally plays (and you can correct me if I'm wrong) Diddy Kong, Captain Falcona nd Rosalina...

It might just be a ZeRo wannabe.

Anyway...
Man, I had a fun few matches. This guy whose name was James played a Rosalina, he was just barely above terrible... as the moment I beat him, he switched to the name tag "USUCK". After a few matches with Rosalina, he got really mad apparently and started using other characters. He played a Ganondorf and a few others who I can't recall just to try to beat me. He beat me three times because I was just fooling around and then after he beat me his name tag changed to "REKT". For Glory though...

SkyboundTerror

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkyboundTerror
3DS FC
0559-6972-5367
Anyway...
Man, I had a fun few matches. This guy whose name was James played a Rosalina, he was just barely above terrible... as the moment I beat him, he switched to the name tag "USUCK". After a few matches with Rosalina, he got really mad apparently and started using other characters. He played a Ganondorf and a few others who I can't recall just to try to beat me. He beat me three times because I was just fooling around and then after he beat me his name tag changed to "REKT". For Glory though...
People like that need to get their pride out of their asses. I do believe that every person has the right to talk trash, and talking trash can be fun! But doing it AFTER a match is poor sportsmanship at its worst (you'd never kick someone when they're down, would you?), and I absolutely cannot stand poor sportsmanship.

I was playing teams online with a friend earlier today, and we were mostly ******* around with our pink and green Donkey Kong duo (gotta love those meaty slapping sound effects). We lost a ton of matches, but we were having fun in the process until we ran into two d-bags who sent annoying messages through the tags after every match. U SUCK, HAHAHA, LOOOOL, NOTURDAY, UrMomisEz, and some other funny yet asinine tags.

We did play for a while and we thought about rubbing in their losses like they were, but near the end, we figured it was better to simply school them with our actual doubles team (Bowser and Charizard). They couldn't handle it and they ran with their tails between their legs after we decimated their mains.

It can be satisfying to beat out a trash-talker, to say the least. I myself make it an effort to send a message via Miiverse after I faced off against a formidable and respectful opponent. I just wish others did the same, too, instead of hiding behind the anonymity of FG. Trash-talkers get the horns.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
People like that need to get their pride out of their *****. I do believe that every person has the right to talk trash, and talking trash can be fun! But doing it AFTER a match is poor sportsmanship at its worst (you'd never kick someone when they're down, would you?), and I absolutely cannot stand poor sportsmanship.

I was playing teams online with a friend earlier today, and we were mostly ****ing around with our pink and green Donkey Kong duo (gotta love those meaty slapping sound effects). We lost a ton of matches, but we were having fun in the process until we ran into two d-bags who sent annoying messages through the tags after every match. U SUCK, HAHAHA, LOOOOL, NOTURDAY, UrMomisEz, and some other funny yet asinine tags.

We did play for a while and we thought about rubbing in their losses like they were, but near the end, we figured it was better to simply school them with our actual doubles team (Bowser and Charizard). They couldn't handle it and they ran with their tails between their legs after we decimated their mains.

It can be satisfying to beat out a trash-talker, to say the least. I myself make it an effort to send a message via Miiverse after I faced off against a formidable and respectful opponent. I just wish others did the same, too, instead of hiding behind the anonymity of FG. Trash-talkers get the horns.
It's like the rap battles at my school (yes we apparently do that) they say a few lines of trash talk, shake hands and are friends again.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
First off, sorry for double posting on this thread I don't know if theres a time limit or something but on other forums I am on, but you can't double post directly after your message...

Well, I know why many of you hate For Glory...

I just fought a guy who was Samus... as Samus (one of the 3 characters I cannot fight with any of my people)
He kept spamming his side special, down smash and down special... he was rolling a lot and said LOL:.) through nametags whenever he won (which was common since he wouldn' stop rolling and as the noob that I am I couldn't stop him). Then I fought another person named KING_CHU. He was just a Pikachu who was like a regular Pikachu... spam air combos, keep grabbing into other air combos or down special... the usual.

What I learned from all this is, noobs' zone is For Glory, since they can just spam the same strategy and people like me who knows how to read, but is still a beginner will lose...

Last edited:

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
Ahaha love reading all of your comments!! Im just sort of interested in throwing numbers out there. So out of 2183 FG matches im 1068- 1115. Not too bad id say lol
Any FG percentage above 48 percent ish isnt too bad in my book :p

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
My FG experience is... okay, I guess. I've pretty much gotten sick of it though, as the matchmaking is pretty bad and playing on FD only gets old fast. Not to mention the types of people you run into on there (spammers, salty people, etc.), and of course lag. It's fine for what it is but it's incredibly flawed. My win rate's 86% in 1v1, and 64% in 2v2.

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
I usually see more good players than bad. My current rate is around 46%, though I pay more attention to the last 10 or last 100 than the total since that shows me a better sense of progression. I like to fight players that are good more than ones that are terrible, so I'll do best out of 3 for most fights, but go 10+ rounds with a good fighter to learn more about the MU.

That and I notice I play worse at night, since I'm tired. Though it's where most of the time I can play is since I share my daylight hours with my family.
I goI think I figured out why I never see Diddy Kong on For Glory. My main has a reflector, so I guess most people just think that bananas would never work against me.

Ironically, I actually have a hard time dealing with bananas, so they are missing out on the "easy victory" against me.
Reminds me of what happened the other day. I was matched up with a Diddy player, ready to fight for my life (as the MU for me is terrible) when he turns and double suicides. Probably the first time I was speechless in Smash in a while.

He either recognized my name and fled, or had something in real life get in the way. I like to pretend in was the former. ;)

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
Funny, I had something like that happen earlier this month...

Someone was a Luigi and he just tapped "A" and then stood still... so I just farmed him for For Glory percentage like the jerk I am... and he just kept doing that.

D

Deleted member

If you ever encounter a Jacob / Gary and he plays as Ganondorf, block this dude immediately after the battle.
We had a close game and I lost...
So what does he do when I am incredibly down on this? Insult me.
He said that I sucked, thanked me for the replay, said "easy mode," and made other insulting remarks. I just said "LOL." Hell, his Ganondorf wasn't even the best one I've seen, probably far from it.

I just don't understand people...
If you insult people like this, then you have no life. And this dude's Mii looked older than me...

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Reminds me of what happened the other day. I was matched up with a Diddy player, ready to fight for my life (as the MU for me is terrible) when he turns and double suicides. Probably the first time I was speechless in Smash in a while.

He either recognized my name and fled, or had something in real life get in the way. I like to pretend in was the former. ;)
I faced a player a few weeks ago who did somewhat of the same thing, but I could tell what his motives were.

I started off playing as my main Palutena, and he started with Lucario. After I won the first match, I switched to Ike since I wasn't familiar with his Lucario matchup.

Instead of sticking with Lucario, he switched to Greninja and immediately self destructed twice. I was confused why he did that because he didnt leave immediately afterwards, so I chose Ike again to see if the same thing would happen and sure enough it did. At that point, I could tell that he was just mad about losing to Palutena and didn't want to deal with Ike at the moment.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
People fake their miis... hell mine looks like an older brother of mine instead of me.

I never realized how powerful Rosalina, if she is anything like one of my Brawl mains the ice climbers, then I will definitly try her out.

I fought another Wii Fit Trainer, and he just kept spamming that soccer ball, Sun Salutation strategy... it gets pretty easy to read.

A little jump on my For Glory percentage it raised to a 53.70%, it was 54.12% a couple days ago but I was just horsing around for a few matches.

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
My win records on For Glory goes around 60-65%, but the thing is that I almost never find someone around my skill level. it's either me completely destroying my opponent ,or they completely destroy me.
There's also next to no variety when it comes to the characters. Every time I do a session on for glory it's garanteed i will meet, :4falcon:,:4fox:,:4ganondorf:,:4littlemac:,:4link:,:4ness:,:4sonic: and:4zss: once every other match and they all do the same techniques which gets boring really fast.
At least one of them will swtich to :4diddy:most likely because of salt.
On the other hand:4dk:,:4gaw:,:4olimar:,:4palutena:,:4zelda:and:4wiifit: don't even exist.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Tonight was probably the worst. It may be harsh, but I often block people for several reasons: lag, insults, spam, or simply not fun.
But damn, it was a block fest.

I think the "funniest" was that ZZS that never tried to approach. NEVER. Not even sure that I saw her run or walk once.

On the other hand:4dk:,:4gaw:,:4olimar:,:4palutena:,:4zelda:and:4wiifit: don't even exist.
Strangely, I met :4dk::4gaw::4palutena::4zelda::4wiifit: today (well, I do play Zelda, so I'm sure that she exist online :awesome:). I was surprised for all, except G&W (he is kinda rare, but not so rare).

I even saw :4wiifitm:. THE guy almost nobody play.

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
Strangely, I met :4dk::4gaw::4palutena::4zelda::4wiifit: today (well, I do play Zelda, so I'm sure that she exist online :awesome:). I was surprised for all, except G&W (he is kinda rare, but not so rare).

I even saw :4wiifitm:. THE guy almost nobody play.
Well with Donkey Kong being my main there goes the:4dk: doesn't exist thing but it feels like i'm the only one out there... Especially on 3DS for those times I play on it
Props to you for finding a :4wiifitm: player tho.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I agree that Donkey Kong is still super rare though.

Too bad that the one I saw was bad (started the match by Tea-bagging, but clearly was a beginner).

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
Funny, I fought both a Zelda, a Wii Fit and I'm a user of Donkey Kong. I'm not used to doing the neutral air so you can call me a DK noob if you want.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Funny, I fought both a Zelda, a Wii Fit and I'm a user of Donkey Kong. I'm not used to doing the neutral air so you can call me a DK noob if you want.
DK's Nair is pretty useful for landing safely. Since it auto cancels, you can Up-tilt right after to cover an enemies approach. It's definitely very useful. It's also great when your opponent is below a slanted edge of a stage. You can run off and gimp some characters easily with this.

D

Deleted member 269706

My win rate keeps bouncing between 55% and 65%. I have great weeks, and I have horrible weeks. Plus my ego gets in the way, so I'll sit there and lose 20 games in a row to the same guy until I manage to beat him. That probably has something to do with it being so low. My last 100 games is usually above 66% though, so that's pretty good. I think that's the real percentage you guys need to pay attention to, the other one isn't entirely accurate.

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
Well with Donkey Kong being my main there goes the:4dk: doesn't exist thing but it feels like i'm the only one out there... Especially on 3DS for those times I play on it
Props to you for finding a :4wiifitm: player tho.
I find that the characters I see active on the 3DS are different than the Wii U version. I'm more likely to see DK, WFT and more 'unlikely' character there than I will on the Wii U. They usually are competent or more to boot, which is great for me since I need the MU experience for them.

I usually chalk it up to the 3DS user base being large enough where the statistics are in my favor to fight against them. I hope the Wii U version doesn't keep the 'follow the leader' mentality with the majority player base, or it will be a long set of tiring fights for me to use For Glory as part of my training regime.

Also, I'm back on here to say my Win rate for the 3DS is at about 51%. It was higher, but I fought a great Samus (yeah, the armored one) and WFT fighter that I milked for all I could.

link2702

Smash Champion
81% on 3DS. 84% on wii u. The ability to use a gcn remote does help.

as for my experience....wii u verison lots of whiners and rage quitters who after I beat them start changing their name tags to insults before leaving the at the waiting room next match.

3DS, thankfully don't have to worry about that since its not possible to change your name tag.

Seriously I wish we could report players at more than just the results screen, the sore losers have found a loop hole to keep them from getting reported....

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
DK's Nair is pretty useful for landing safely. Since it auto cancels, you can Up-tilt right after to cover an enemies approach. It's definitely very useful. It's also great when your opponent is below a slanted edge of a stage. You can run off and gimp some characters easily with this.
Oh I see... thank you for the tip.

Megadarkness5000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Axle5000
3DS FC
0490-7144-1609
71% on 3ds and 75% on Wii U. Note I do not have a gamecube adapter sadly.

For my experience online I would say it has been great have been seeing alot of characters (thou the diddy kongs have been to rise of lately).I have never had a hate or troll ever.

My only problem is that lag can happen anytime it fells like. one match it goes super slik and the next match boom lag it's so wired.

CaptainZer0dew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainZer0dew
3DS FC
1564-3473-0907
I fought a guy named DopeSprout, his player tag was egg salad and he was a spammy little mac.

I beat him twice with ness and he said "luck" and "nerd".

Then at the end, probably so salty he needed to seem swaggy, he wrote "lolrekt".

<3

EDIT: Also, thank you guys so much for all the tips you leave for everyone (mainly me in my case LOL) for making us better smashers... I'm glad I joined this forums site <3.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Got a Peach that LOVED Floating and using the Parasol.

So much that it was the only thing she did, to run away.

D

Deleted member

I fought a pretty spammy Link (in For Glory? go figure) as Kirby.
I got a kill on him and I noticed that he was playing bad. He was spamming projectiles and... oh dear god, he was rolling like nuts.
Like, I couldn't get near him nor attack him; with the way he was playing, it was rare for Kirby to land another hit.
So, due to this circumstance and the fact that I was ahead by a stock and because I was extremely frustrated, I just stood by an edge and waited. He didn't proceed to attack me with smashes or dash attacks. He just use his bow and arrow and waited for me to attack him. However, I didn't move because he fully charged the bows and because I ducked, Kirby wouldn't get hit.
Ultimately, I got disconnected because I was standing idly. I found it to be pretty hilarious in the end.

Top Bottom