• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

clarify

Smash Cadet
It was a pleasure to meet you at my final event, let me know if you find yourself in Gainesville again. Free lessons all day
The pleasure was mine, dude, your Ganon's sick af. Thanks again for playing a few games with me, and I'll hit you up for sure next time I'm in Gainesville!

Renth

Smash Hero
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_g8eNEX49g0

Example vs Gage (he won the tournament.). @5min50sec

I want to see people using “The Renth.”

Name gained from locals going wtf that’s a thing!?! Every time I do it.

I’ve slain a lot of space animal mains using this, best part is you can react to their DI.

Basically on fox/falco around 70-90% depending on which falco you can do it to a little earlier than fox.

Down throw -> down b. If they do not DI behind you, the down b will reverse hit and auto kill the spacie.

-ACE- -ACE-

Thomas Tipman Thomas Tipman

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Been doing that forever. I usually wait until higher percents so it'll KO even with good DI on bigger stages, but this is partially because I'm not good at frame perfect turnaround down-B when the DI behind (i have more time at higher%). With that said just yolo'ing it every now and then will net somr quick kills. Those who aren't expecting it are often DI'ing away and about to techroll away, so they'll DI the wizkick horribly and die.

Once they start anticipating the wizkick and survival DI'ing after dthrow you can mix in dtilt instead which will net you free fairs/uairs to setup easy edgeguards.

Renth Renth

Last edited:

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Top Bottom