• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to win 100% w/fox, never lose

ApolloX54

Smash Apprentice
To never lose with fox take the hands of someone with fast fingers....Prosmashertim for example, then take the reflexes of of people like Zelgadis and the brains of the top 4 1/2 players in the world. Smash it all together wipe away the blood...

Rinse wash repeat...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
way too lazy to read every post in here to see if someone has said this or not, but im gonna say it anyways.

to the title of the thread, i believe it does work. If anyone has ever played D2 and gone to Blizzhackers/edgeofnowhere, which is basically the hacker's base for the game, there is a thread with a similar title and content (i believe its something like "New Dupe Meathod!! READ!") in a forum similar to our general discussion, and there are infinately less stupid questions than when the thread wasnt there. If they did this here it would be very nice.

and to the thing of people not wanting to read the stickies because they are "too long" or whatever, ive found that some people are either too lazy to read it or physically require someone to tell them (i still havent figured out which) but either way i dont think that just because there is a lot of them that it makes it okay to just let them be.

Top Bottom