• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Practice Diddy

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Im done with wifi and that was reakky the only way to practice even though it wasnt much help bc of the lag glide tossing and banna stunts were near impossible for me

So00000....

im wondering how can i practice diddy alone. Like what is the best way. What cpu's to fight or what level they should be or anything helpful. I know tournys and playing other people is the best way but i currently dont really know any brawl tournys lined up i can attend

In melee i could practice falco for hours just doing tech skill and what not but i have no idea how to practice brawl alone could someone give me some way they have practiced or a good way to..something..anything....lol

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
please take notice to the word "alone"

Shy Guy!

Smash Journeyman
Well i know a couple of good kids and we get to play once in a while but not enough.
Soon im going to start brawl tournys and slow down on melee tounrys so that will be alot better but for now it would be nice to know some things i could practice ALONE (lol) stuff like Kaptain Kong posted but maybe a little more info like maybe cpu's to practice on? or no cpus at all?

I also feel like in Brawl a big part of practicing is making sure you know your matchups and counter picks and etc 100%. Since there isnt much to tech its all about out smarting and stuff like that right?

So should i focus more on learning Diddy in and out untill its memorized more so then practicing alone?

***sorry i dont know much all of my experience is in melee **

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
make sure that you don't screw up your technical skill. It's better to go on autopilot with technical stuff against opponents than to try to act like you are playing smart and mess up the most simple things. It won't get you anywhere. Once you master the technical aspect, then you can focus on playing smart and using all of diddy's moves to his potential. be creative and create your own style. don't just rely off videos of others, because you will never be better than the playstyle you copy.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
make sure that you don't screw up your technical skill. It's better to go on autopilot with technical stuff against opponents than to try to act like you are playing smart and mess up the most simple things. It won't get you anywhere. Once you master the technical aspect, then you can focus on playing smart and using all of diddy's moves to his potential. be creative and create your own style. don't just rely off videos of others, because you will never be better than the playstyle you copy.
if only more people would ACTUALLY do this

felix da bess

Top Bottom