• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Plank: A Video Tutorial

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Awsome vid xD.

Lol I have been doing it wrong. No wonder I always a screwed over by attacks like snake's moltar ect.

This seems like a good tach to do on peaches as well. (I have been having trouble with them) Im going to try this on Marc&Peach.

Veril

Frame Savant
Alex: I think I found an infinite stall that doesn't involve pound. Its not going to be posted here for obvious reasons. We should discuss this later in the JBR.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Alex: I think I found an infinite stall that doesn't involve pound. Its not going to be posted here for obvious reasons. We should discuss this later in the JBR.
...Is it using the sing tech? Since you can grab the ledge above you using sing, you could just slide against the wall of the stage and keep grabbing the ledge. You're under the stage the whole time. So, theres nothing really anyone can do.

Veril

Frame Savant
...Is it using the sing tech? Since you can grab the ledge above you using sing, you could just slide against the wall of the stage and keep grabbing the ledge. You're under the stage the whole time. So, theres nothing really anyone can do.
no

10mytechisbetter

Veril

Frame Savant
seriously though, if I can use this to stall for over a minute...

more importantly, you can recover your jumps without grabbing the ledge.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
seriously though, if I can use this to stall for over a minute...

more importantly, you can recover your jumps without grabbing the ledge.
I saw the other thread. Yours pwns mine, is every way. You use the sing more efficiently, you stall in better ways. Mine isn't even my tech, it's just stalling with Alex's tech.

...Wait, what if someone grabs the ledge while you're doing the stall? Wouldn't you plummet to your death?

Veril

Frame Savant
...Wait, what if someone grabs the ledge while you're doing the stall? Wouldn't you plummet to your death?
shhhh (not on Japes)

Good thing you can see that coming from a mile away.

Also, if you're using it to be a super-edgeguarding machine they shouldn't be in the position to do that.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
shhhh (not on Japes)

Good thing you can see that coming from a mile away.

Also, if you're using it to be a super-edgeguarding machine they shouldn't be in the position to do that.
And you have like, 20 jumps. With all these new techs I don't know why Jiggz isn't mid tier, or at least low. :X

Top Bottom