• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Gonzo Combo ?

Chaudgobay

Smash Apprentice
I'm always reading that there is a Gonzo Combo in rainbow cruise that cam 0 to death the enemy and I read today that Kirby can do it em some characters on Corneria's left side, but never saw some explanation how to do it and didn't find it here or in youtube

how can I do it ?

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
where did you hear this info at? Because ive been playing a while and ive never heard of anything except for a jab lock on coneria

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
where did you hear this info at? Because ive been playing a while and ive never heard of anything except for a jab lock on coneria
He might mean BAir WoP'ing someone until they die.

Chaudgobay

Smash Apprentice
no, i'm not talking about bairs combo, cause everyone knows brawl is a game on the moon where everyone is floater and can come back from almost everywhere so a bair combo can easily be stoped with a dodge, the gonzo combo on corneria I saw in wolf boards, I'm both wolf and kirby player, and the gonzo combo on rainbow I saw somewhere here in kirby boards

but the only gonzo combo i know is the f throw > uair > f throw / u tilt...

in corneria can be the gonzo combo with de f throw, but in rainbow i read that it can kill with 0% and that intriged me, i could only imagined something with kirbys u throw when the stage are coming down

sorry if there are some english mistakes

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna be the first to tell you. And youll hear this often prolly. And maybe in unison. But here goes.

AHEM!!!!

no there isnt.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm always reading that there is a Gonzo Combo in rainbow cruise that cam 0 to death the enemy and I read today that Kirby can do it em some characters on Corneria's left side
the gonzo combo on corneria I saw in wolf boards

in corneria can be the gonzo combo with de f throw, but in rainbow i read that it can kill with 0% and that intriged me, i could only imagined something with kirbys u throw when the stage are coming down
I once 0-death'd a Wolf on the left side of Corneria. Fthrow, uair, fthrow, uair, fsmash, he died. It might have been bad DI on his part though.

As for Rainbow Cruise...up throw can KO at low % if you manage to land on a high platform, but I think it might KO Kirby as well. I think there's a certain platform that it works on right when the ship respawns.

As for the Gonzo combo 0-death...I imagine if your opponent was at 0%, and you grab him facing left after the ship crashes and you're on the edge of the checkered platform, that might be a 0-death. Kinda situational and unrealistic though.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
just when the stage make it cicle and ur back to the ship ?
Yeah. I think there's another place when the ship crashes, but the one you mention is the one I've used the most, and no, it doesn't KO Kirby for some odd reason.

I once 0-death'd a Wolf on the left side of Corneria. Fthrow, uair, fthrow, uair, fsmash, he died. It might have been bad DI on his part though.
I remember you saying that. Thought that might have been what he meant, but, generally speaking, Kirby does not have 0 to death combos.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I think the RC cruise 0-death he is talking about is when you just appear on the ship. There's that top platform just off screen towards the right i believe. If you up throw onto that platform it kills your opponent but not yourself. I've never actually tested this. Just heard about it in a vid so don't take my word for it.

As for corneria, i have no idea.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
lol, chaud here xD

When the game begins you can Uthrow the opponent and KO him, but you will die too, like in melee, i don't know if it acts the same way in brawl but i think so.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
So, gonzo combo is Fthrow > Uair > Fthrow > Fair and then I like to try to get a bair or another fair in.

You can WoP on Corneria I believe. That's an infinite so basically you can kill them 0%. I have not head about Gonzo comboing and 0 death. Tbh, the opponent probably sucked and couldn't DI. They could have been talking about something else, and accidentally said Gonzo combo.

On RC, the 0% uthrow I believe is right before the ship starts to sink. If I had a picture I could show you but I don't...

It's one of those boxes that fall when you hit it and the thing in the middle is checkered I think.

Again, if I had a pic I'd know but not off top of my head.

Later today I will try the gonzo combo and see if it can 0% which I doubt and then I'll show you where you can 0death.

Yay.

Edit: Just read other posts. Didn't know about the beginning uthrow. Will test all spots.

Top Bottom