• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to get way better with Marth

∫unk

Smash Master
To be honest, I hadn't done training mode for a long time, and I got worse because of it. How can you work on reads when you don't have execution? When you don't practice, you can't rely on options simply because you don't know if you can perform them.

So... time to practice >;]

∫unk

Smash Master
haven't*

and no, I meant CPU's. CPU's teach you how to adapt to situations fast and continue ******. In fact, I have 2 replays of me as MK ****** 2 Snake's, 1 is CPU's and 1 is Human, both 3 stocks on FD (with a pretty awesome texture). What I'm practicing shows up in the match.

Cutter Eagle

Smash Rookie
∫unk -thanks for the info on marth. I find myself using some of this already but there's a lot I didn't think about. :)

CrackerJack - It just takes getting used to. timing is off cause of the speed difference from melee

sTIMulant

Smash Apprentice
This was really helpful. I"m just starting with Marth and this helped a lot right off the bat. =)

Top Bottom