• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to chain each character

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
How do you plan on recording em? Cause if you want I am pretty sure I am able to send it via frend codes too, if you are just planning to just put them back on your wii to record em. Whatever is easier for you...
I have video editing stuff that I have used to make like music videos with and stuff so that shudnt be a problem
Yeah, I'd record them off my wii. I'm actually not exactly sure how sending stuff through FC works, but whatever you want to do, go for it. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Alrite. I think I will just send them through the wii.... Make sure too add me.. my frend codes and stuff are posted in my info

Lukeozade.

Smash Rookie
This would be great to see. I can barely chain some characters like Pikachu, and for some reason, Ike.
When you make them, try and include the differences of the chaingrab at different damage percents.

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
I have the replays. For everyone. I dont explain how to do it. I just 0-death them with the chains I find easy. Buttt nooo one hasss gotten back to me so I cannnn actually get the replays onto the compppp... Andd most of the chain grabs dont change the types of throws with %, simply just the tempo.

PartyHatPikaChu

Smash Apprentice
Bthrow>Footstool>iceblock lock forced standup>regrab repeat works really well on snake ^_^
I read that ~kawaii wrote tha snake is hard(er) to CG, but with the method I mentioned above, he isnt ^_^ (Not saying ~Kawaii doesnt know this, but I'm just trying to contribute.)

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Thank you party hat pikachu, but that is not an issue. I have videos of me chaining every single character. I just need someone with a capture device who would be willing to exchange friend codes and recieve my replays via the wii

Top Bottom