• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How should "The SHINE" be in brawl?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yeah, I know.. I get weird bugs constantly.

Apparently I went off an outdated/differnt tier list where Sheik was on top. Now I am confuse. :/
That was the old tier list. The metagame changed and the tiers with it.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
*Bump* Seriously, I thought that I saw the right tier list. Did I read an outdated one or what? The top tier had 3 characters, upper tier had 6, and bottom had 3. So definitely I saw a different list. I just wonder if it is outdated.

Oh, never mind. Seriously, Link is higher than Luigi? Sweet

But Luigis still win low tier tournaments. :(

I can do Low Tier johns now. JK ;)

*Bump* Seriously, I thought that I saw the right tier list. Did I read an outdated one or what? The top tier had 3 characters, upper tier had 6, and bottom had 3. So definitely I saw a different list. I just wonder if it is outdated.

Oh, never mind. Seriously, Link is higher than Luigi? Sweet

But Luigis still win low tier tournaments. :(

I can do Low Tier johns now. JK ;)
I played a Link that uses Wavedashing alot the other day...I swear,it makes me want to lasers beams to my retina's,stare him down and melt him into a puddle of n00b.

Why would you do something as idiotic as WD with Link?Even though I hear some of the wise people saying"OMG WD is good for everyone",I stiill stand for the smash community to say that's retarted in every manner possible.

I also won a tournament in smash last saturday.Full of noobs,all which I five stocked.

I'm a complete spam bot,huh? >_>

psicicle

Smash Ace
No it isn't. Although not as useful as luigi's, link's still helps to space and will help evading. I play ganon and even though his wavedash sucks it's still useful sometimes. Although since that tourney was full of noobs the guy probably didn't do it well.

dizzy

Smash Journeyman
Why would you do something as idiotic as WD with Link?Even though I hear some of the wise people saying"OMG WD is good for everyone",I stiill stand for the smash community to say that's retarted in every manner possible.
It's because WD CAN be good for everyone... Everyone can waveland for better spacing, everyone can wavedash into and out of the shield when they're on the run, everyone can wavedash off the side into an edgehog, everyone can wavedash to quickly change his direction of motion, and everyone can wavedash into his entire arsenal of ground attacks besides dash attack/dash grab. Those five uses for the wavedash are basically universal. Even if Link doesn't wavedash as often as other characters, he can still benefit from those basic five functions in many situations.

Top Bottom