• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Many Smash Amiibo Do You Currently Have?

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
I currently have 22: :ultfox::ultmewtwo::ultfalcon::ultpacman::ultpikachu::ultzelda::ultduckhunt::ultlucina::ultmarth::ultmegaman::ultcorrin::ultpit::ultryu::ultmario::ultike::ultganondorf::ultfalco::ultridley::ultsamus::ultzss::ultsheik:
And I also have more from other series like Kirby, Mario, Animal Crossing, etc.
I forget Link, and I'm also looking into getting Ness, Kirby, DK, and Yoshi
I'm also looking to get all the series reps, like Mario series(rep being Mario, essentially the main characters of each franchise)
Update: Link just arrived today, I now only need Kirby, Luigi, Ness, DK, and Yoshi to have all N64 fighters!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My goal is to collect all the female fighters' amiibo. I currently have 12: :4bayonetta2::rosalina::4zss::4corrinf::4lucina::4peach::4palutena::4wiifit::4miigun::4zelda::4miibrawl::4miisword:.

Sayonara :kirby:

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
I envy you

IIRC....
:ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultinkling::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlucas::ultmario::ultlucina::ultness::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultridley::ultrosalina::ulttoonlink::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultzelda::ultzss:
I have multiples of some based on series difference.
:ultcorrin: Is going to arrive in the mail later this month or in February
Gonna buy :ultmarth: and probably :ultmetaknight: soon
Hoping to get the rest when the come out.
Yeah, sadly, I don't have the box to 7 of them. But the ones I do have the boxes for are on display, and I'm getting Link tomorrow. Same about the multiples though, makes me mad.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
None, although I may get a Joker amiibo if it happens. I was also considering grabbing one for Ridley and Shulk, too, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Sometimes I fear that I'll become addicted to collecting them if I start lol.

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
None, although I may get a Joker amiibo if it happens. I was also considering grabbing one for Ridley and Shulk, too, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Sometimes I fear that I'll become addicted to collecting them if I start lol.
Yeah, I bought about 10 with money from savings (I should probably have better priorities with my savings,) but I'm not addicted and I have 22, and I'm really looking into saving for DK, Yoshi, and Ness(maybe Kirby)

R O F L

Smash Ace
I was originally planing on getting all the Smash series amiibo, but I ended up only getting :ultdk::ultdiddy::ultpeach::ultrosalina::ultluigi::ultike::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultfox::ultfalco::ultness::ultlucas::ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultzss::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultshulk::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena::ultolimar::ultfalcon: and Kirby series :ultmetaknight:. I used to own Charizard, but I recently traded him for Olimar.

Rn I'm only interested on getting :ultlittlemac::ultrobin::ultrob::ulticeclimbers::ultkrool::ultridley: and :ultwiifittrainer:.

Edit: I still regret paying $35 CAD for Rosalina. It was during the wave 3 launch though, so I guess it was good at the time.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So far I have 9 (:4wario::4luigi::4drmario::4ganondorf::4link::4lucas::4villager::4corrin::4ryu:) and I plan to get the :ultisabelle: amiibo when it releases.

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
I was originally planing on getting all the Smash series amiibo, but I ended up only getting :ultdk::ultdiddy::ultpeach::ultrosalina::ultluigi::ultike::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultpikachu::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultfox::ultfalco::ultness::ultlucas::ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultzss::ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultshulk::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena::ultolimar::ultfalcon: and Kirby series :ultmetaknight:. I used to own Charizard, but I recently traded him for Olimar.

Rn I'm only interested on getting :ultlittlemac::ultrobin::ultrob::ulticeclimbers::ultkrool::ultridley: and :ultwiifittrainer:.
Very nice collection, I'm jealous of how organized the franchises seem to be.

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
Where do you guys buy your Amiibo? Just curious, I buy mine off Amazon, they're more expensive, but better quality

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter

Edit: I still regret paying $35 CAD for Rosalina. It was during the wave 3 launch though, so I guess it was good at the time.
I payed 40 for my Marth, so not too bad for that Rosa

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
:4cloud:(I wanted the P2 one, but I got impatient like a dunce, so I'm stuck with the boring default version), :4ganondorf:, :4myfriends:, :4link:, :4lucina:, :4metaknight:, :4mewtwo:, :4samus:, :4sonic:, :4zss:, :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:, BOTW Zelda being used as a makeshift :4zelda:, and then a bunch of Splatoon ones that I use for Splatoon and not smash because I said so.

Last edited:

LINK MAIN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carter
:4cloud:(I wanted the P2 one, but I got impatient like a dunce), :4ganondorf:, :4myfriends:, :4link:, :4lucina:, :4metaknight:, :4mewtwo:, :4samus:, :4sonic:, :4zss:, :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:, BOTW Zelda being used as a makeshift :4zelda:, and then a bunch of Splatoon ones that I use for Splatoon and not smash because I said so.
Good collection, wish I could find a Sonic, as well as a P2 Cloud

Top Bottom