• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long will you play the night of???

Sage07

Smash Apprentice
Time is coming to a speedy close, and the much desired time has come that we have all looked forward too. So the question that i have for you smashers is this. How long will you play brawl the night it is released...

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
probably just play the adventure mode and classic modes a few times... get familiar to the game and how it handles before i get too carried away

Atire

Smash Apprentice
imma skip school and play it without any sleep!!!!!!!! itll be amazin!

RussianBagel

Smash Apprentice
Yea same as Atire , I'm staying home the next day gonna get up at 6 turn on my wii and play Brawl untill my eyes bleed and then fall asleep during english lol.

gaph2000

Smash Cadet
Even if I got straight 100's my parents would never let me skip school for a game.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
My parents will never let me skip school for a **** videogame.

I'll play on the weekends, until i fall asleep.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I would say that Im probably going to skip school, although it depends on whether I am with my dad or my mom...

shinnok-fan64

Smash Apprentice
I'll get it Sunday sometime(hopefully midnight), and won't do anything but play, other than bathroom/eating.

Kips

Smash Ace
I'll play until I get carpal tunnel, I need to eat and drink, I will somehow with my amazing mental ability surpress my urge to go to the bathroom and will stay in one spot for 24+ hours. I have my priorities set straight... Do you?

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
Play all morning sunday (If there is a midnight release, and by morning i mean when i get home around 12:30 am) all day sunday and probably wont sleep until either monday morning or monday night.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
ironicly the midnight release i am going to is having a brawl tournament at midnight, so we will have an all out tournament with items, starting roster, and no experience

asfter that we will like drive home at 19328049 mph and play it into sunday

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
the 10th is a Sat right? I will probably get it that day maybe at around 2 oclock play it all day aturday all day sunday, finish my homework SUPER fast then play and so on.

Otori Warrior

Smash Cadet
My parents will never let me skip school for a **** videogame.

I'll play on the weekends, until i fall asleep.
Get some skills and pull a Ferris Bueller. Also note that school is a heck of a lot easier to skip than work.

the 10th is a Sat right? I will probably get it that day maybe at around 2 oclock play it all day aturday all day sunday, finish my homework SUPER fast then play and so on.
Actually the 10th is a Sunday.

cc6150

Smash Rookie
If theres a midnight release, buy it and play till like 3 or 5 then play all day sunday and have people over. if there is no midnight release :( ill get it at around noon and play all day. Then on monday ill try to wake up around 5 (but I dont really see that happening) and then playing until I have to go to school then when I come home, do my homework and play until dinner, then study for like 30 mins, then play until like... 11 then study like 30 more mins. Sleep. Repeat.

Kips

Smash Ace
I could play this game forever if Eevee/lutions or Viki was in it. But I can settle for three days straight too. I'd probably spend one whole day of nonstop play on just unlocking every single thing possible and then move from that to building up my skill.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
More like the morning of haha. I will be playing it pretty much all day on Feb. 10th because it's a sunday. I also get president's day off and have a four day weekend after brawl. Most of that brake will consist of Brawl as well! :D

Otori Warrior

Smash Cadet
I am still bummed that Brawl didn't come out on the original release date. If it had, I would have had a solid month with absolutely no obligations on my time to play it (Winter break).

Top Bottom