• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long will you play the night of???

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
What's this "school" you people speak of? :p

Being Out of School + Salaried Job = Much Benefit. ;)

shanus

Smash Hero
I dont have class on Tuesdays. The only thing that will hold me back is food, showers, and bathroom times in the dorm. I have a feeling me and my suitemates wont be sleeping that night.

Edit: Woops, Brawl comes out on Sunday, not Monday. Well, I have classes all day monday, but sleep is for the weak.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
first of all i'm going to sleep from 1pm-10pm and then i'm going to goto Gamestop for midnight release then play brawl from 12pm-10am and then i have church : ( then I go home to play from 1pm-4pm then ill have at least 14 hrs then i'm going to my friends and were going to have brawl tournament on 6 different tvs in his basement ^_^

richie137

Smash Cadet
I will get the game at midnight (if there is a midnight launch) or 11am at my local gamestop, then I have work (yes on sunday), but then after service and other obligations, then play most of the night at home. I will also have school on Monday, but who knows after that.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Midnight release day before (how can there not be one?), I think we can safely say all night.

Sunday release, well, sadly I will probably have to be in school bright and early, so I'll only play to about 11:00.

But we all know theres going to be a midnight release, oh yes.

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
my bro and I will probably get through the subspace emissary co-op style in one sitting. Hopefully that will be a good way to get acquianted with the new physics/gamplay, give us the opportunity to grab plenty of CDs/stickers/trophies, have the opportunity to use a wide variety of different characters for the first time, and unlock a decent number of characters.

man, I can't wait. I'm smiling just thinking about it

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
at work, i took the week of feb 10th, through the 17th off, so i can play smash!!!
but then again.. there is school.. which they wont miss me much for that week right?
;)

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Skip school one day I think.. Lucky 4 me.. Brawl comes out on Fridays xD. So... I can play on Saturday n.n

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Probably play it for 52h straight, then go to bed (probably about 8 P.M.), coz theres school in the morning.
(I live in Europe, Nintendos games always come on Fridays here.)

Zk Hammer

Smash Cadet
sleeping all day saturday waking up at 11 PM, getting it at midnight, playing until i have convulsions

SamusMeleeMaster

Smash Cadet
My plan heh..Feb 10th, buy the game, wait till winter vacation (few days after the release ;p) then Break all Nights with a week's supply of chinese food and red bull. XD

Sage07

Smash Apprentice
My first night,early morning plan is, hit up Gamestop go threw the classic mode a couple of times to get a feel for the game, play around 20vs matches, then make some enemies online hehehe... ^^

Top Bottom