• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long will you play the night of???

ff7freddy

Smash Cadet
yeah, but we all don't really want it to be a rushed release like melee now do we? All the the features available for brawl ftw!

MonkeyKHI

Smash Rookie
If it is released on the 10th, I'll probably be playing it all day.

If it's released the day after, I won't be able to skip school. =(

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
A good 7-10 hours?

I get good grades and everything..

Parents still don't let me skip..

Oh well senior year.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
As late as I can go before I pass out, or whenever I have to go to bed to dodge my parents waking up.
If the latter is the case, about 4AM.
19 hour Brawl session for me!

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Since I'll most likely hafta go to work at like noon, I'll play through Classic w/ Dedede, then hit the hay. I want a good 10 hours straight to play Subspace...

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
Well, my Gamestop isn't having a Midnight Release, (It's in the mall >.<) and it doesn't open until NOON. But, when I get home (Probably around 12:45) I plan on playing it until my mom FORCES me to go to sleep. Then I'll probably wake up around 4 AM the next day, and start playing again. (In secret of course, or else my Mom might take it away D: ) I did that once with Melee. If I heard footsteps coming down the hallway, I'd get up and leave my room, and then pretend I'm going to the bathroom, so my mom would have no reason to go into my room, and see the TV on.

And I'm going to play alot the following week too. Since I'm Homeschooled, I plan on doing 2 weeks worth of school before Febuary 10th, so I'll have a full week with no obligations but eating and using the bathroom, and sleeping, I guess.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I am playing for twelve hours straight. 10 in the morning until 10 at night.

I kind of have school the next day. :p

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Don't skip school people. Anyway, I'll probably Brawl 'til dawn lol. But seriosly, I'll finish all my schoolwork for the rest of the week so I can spend as much time on smashboards as I can until Brawl, then if I get the game on release, I'll play as much as I want until tuesday. But seriously guys, don't kill yourselves playing forever. I've heard stories.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
as long as I can without collapsing from the lack of sleep.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ill play a little more than 24 hours from midnight on the 9th to around 3 AM on the 10th, then wake up and go to school...sigh...

ZSSmetroid01

Smash Cadet
meh... who needs grade 10? Im gonna find one way or another to skip school. Euh but my parents are retired, they're always home... Oh well. I guess ill just have to stay up all night and punch myself in the face because I have swimming at 7:15 then... french

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
probably just play the adventure mode and classic modes a few times... get familiar to the game and how it handles before i get too carried away
u'll be palying adventure mode a few times through?!?!? u know adventure mode is SSE right. u'll play it more than once in one night?!

i waish i didn't have a basket ball game in the day. i'll probly just play it in the morning. (a couple games at midnight)

Cerrus

Smash Cadet
Yea, if my gamestop has a midnight release I'll be playing it for 24+ hours, luckily my birthday falls close to the 10th, so all I asked for my birthday was $50 and a day off of school to play brawl. Two straight days of brawling = best.birthday.ever.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
A few, depends if and when I get it on that day.

School night so I'm pretty screwed.

-Onyx

Ripped

Smash Cadet
I plan to dump an unhealthy amount of caffeine into my body and play till i pass out...

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
Time is coming to a speedy close, and the much desired time has come that we have all looked forward too. So the question that i have for you smashers is this. How long will you play brawl the night it is released...
until school the next day.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I've got the entire week off of work reserved for me and the day before so I can be available if there is a midnight release for it.

rblair

Smash Cadet
my mom said she might let me skip school monday so thatll dom. im guessing 12 sat night (or sunday morning. w/e..) to 6am tuesday morning (hopefully!) only taking breaks to eat poop and sleep. but if im tricky i can do most of those while playing smash:)

Top Bottom