• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long have you mained the yellow rat?

Tera253

Smash Ace
Were you one of the people who continued to main Pika back in the days of the N64? was Pikachu in the first smash the reason you still main him today?
for TEra, yes it was, and that was before she leanred that Pikachu was top tier.
~Tera253~

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I barely heard of SSB64 before melee. Before competitive playing I played Pika since he is almost as sexy as me. I kept playing Pika when I got competitive. I also plan to main him in SSBB regardless of his tier.

-Chad-

Slackerator
In SSB I mained Luigi
For a long time in my noob days of SSBM I played Marth and Shiek

I guess I've been maining Pikachu for like...about 2 years? Something like that.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Since SSB64 when I played against 3 level 9 Jigglypuffs in a FFA match and won with him, that was the first time I picked up the game and I just picked Pikachu to see how he was, if I never won that match I probably wouldn't have played with him ever.

N64

Smash Champion
Blue > Red.
It had to be said.

Mained pika in 64. Thought he sucked when i first tried him in melee, so dropped him for sheik (lol). Sheik got boring so I dropped her for Mario. Then I repicked up pika. And i've been maining him for about the past... 5ish years.

Also, I'd main Gyarados if he was a playable character.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I've mained pikachu for a little under two years when I lost the timing for marth. I liked the moves pikachu had. I don't care I'm playin with him in brawl also. I hope he gets beefed up somehow in it but if not I'll still love the little guy...lol

yellow rat ******* 2 comin soon!!!

Tera253

Smash Ace
yes! we get a sequel!
anyhoot, the original reason Tera chose Pikachu was because, like about 98% of the American child population, she was in the Pokemon fad.
~Tera253~

elev135

Smash Cadet
since i got kind of bored of Link :p
its been quite a while but not long ago either
i played ness in 64 tho... very noobishly :p

O Rly?

Smash Cadet
I played Pika most in 64, yes, but only recently started maining the guy when I noticed how much I love certain aerials of his.

SourSlurpee

Smash Rookie
I've mained pika for like 3 days now. I was playing as pichu as a joke, then switched to pikachu for a heavier weight, and BAM!
Yah, 3 days.

AXE 09

Smash Master
in SSB 64, i mained ness, but i used pikachu as a secondary (i'm still not very good in the first ssb lol) but ever since brawl came out, i wanted to still main ness, but when i tried him out, i thought he sucked cuz his yoyo wasn't as good and his down spike was slower lol. so i went to the next best thing, PIKACHU!

i've mained him since the first time i got ssbm in my noob days lol. although, for a few months or maybe even a year, i mained G&W, but after i found out about advanced techniques, pikachu's been my main ever since

Top Bottom