• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you fight Ike?

comboking

Smash Master
What are some things that trouble you while battling Ike?

What are some ways Ike players can gimp you?

Do you have an advantage against ike?

What advantage does ike have against you?

This is being used for a matchup guide so please be honest

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
considering he has already posted this exact topic before and ike is actually in my match up thread, I will say I will not help you either

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
lol they won't tell man. That would give away their weakness. ¬_¬ You're not going to get any answers on the Link boards. Atleast I hope not...

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
DK can cargo Ike, walk off the ledge, and D-Toss him far enough away from the stage that he can't recover afterwards.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
comboking Be A Real Ike And Learn Yourself!
dk Can Cargo Ike, Walk Off The Ledge, And D-toss Him Far Enough Away From The Stage That He Can't Recover Afterwards.
What If I Helped You Guys With Your Ike Matchups
lol They Won't Tell Man. That Would Give Away Their Weakness. ¬_¬ You're Not Going To Get Any Answers On The Link Boards. Atleast I Hope Not...

let This Discourage You From Replying To Spam

<3

Veggi

Smash Champion
DK

Donkey Kong

He's The Leader Of The Bunch You Know Him Well He's Finally Back To Kick Some Tail His Coconut Gun Can Fire In Spurts If He Shoots Ya It's Gonna Hurt!

He's Bigger. Faster. And Stronger Too He's The First Member Of The D.K. Crew!

Huh!

DK

Donkey Kong

DK

Donkey Kong Is Here!

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
The things that bother me bout Ike is his%^&^&, its insane. Dk's weakness is $^&&*%#@%$^(. Ike can %$^*$@ dk and then @#$!%% to oblivion. Hope that helps 8). OH and dont forgot to #$@!#, gets dk all the time.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I want to add image into my signature can you tell me........
Yeah, you would have to get the url of the image, to get it right click the image you want, go down to properties and copy and paste the url into your signature. A url would look something like this:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/donteatsoap7s_sigz/Robert.png

to make it show up as an image you would have to surround it by image tags that look like:

so by putting the url in between them it would look like this:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/donteatsoap7s_sigz/Robert.png[/im g]

Just remove the space in between the im and the g at the end and it would show up as an image. Hope that helped, but next time use either the topic in the General Brawl Discussion called "Ask a simple question, get a simple answer" or look in the Newcomer's Dicussion at the top, look at the threads that are labeled "stickied."

Top Bottom