• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do you celebrate???

boss8

Smash Hero
we all no mario has 4 diffrent taunts.......do you taunt.....do you crouch dance....stand there jump around ANYTHING!!!! what do you do when you kill your opponent.......

for one thing i do left taunt:

take my hat off and bow to the crowd.....:laugh:

tell me what you guys do....

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
taunts? who uses those? you jump off the stage because you know you'll still win.

Matt07

Smash Master
If they're on there last life I using d-air and pretend I'm going to SD myself.
I SH spam d-air waiting for them to come back to 'life.'
Or I do the down taunt, I love that taunt, :laugh:.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I usually duck or skeet all over the place...

and as for hats...I saw a guy with a Mario hat at a tournament...next time I see him...I'm gunna MM him for it

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I usually do his DJ backflip because it looks so sexy.

That or capeglide.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
If opponent has stock left: I jump and then cape-stall spam in the air. Make the opponent fear the **** of the cape.

If opponent lost the last stock: I jump off the stage and do an Up-B. It's sexy in slow motion.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I up taunt. That taunt is G. Though I'd imagine that it would be a little overused...

Or, I might use down air repeatedly. The end of it sorta looks like he's posing as if to say "YES!"

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
I like to charge the fludd then do the up taunt so u get a better view of what your gonna get gimped by next stock =p

If its last stock then I might just keep on caping your already dead body haha

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
i usually win a match, and during the slow mo i do a fair.
or when i meteor off a ledge cancel, i roll up into a down taunt.

I like break dancing with mario
randomly i dash dance to a tripping animation or just hope to trip, then i break dance by pressing sweep (pressing a from falling animation), then doing a flare (dsmash), pressing down on the dpad for a flip, sidestepping to quicken the falling part of taunt, then quickly do a double jump backwards for a backflip.

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
sometimes when i'm displaying so much ownage , on the last stock i can't help but use the up taunt... heh, so sweet.

Getting Mariowned with a up taunt, FTW...

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I usually do left, right, and down taunts for the most part. I do the occasional dash-dance with Mario and the "It's over 9,000!!" up taunt for him, too. :)

Skink

Smash Apprentice
I pee on their shoes.

..usually side taunt after the third stock. After the others I charge FLUDD.

jambo

Smash Cadet
on the last life, if i've spiked or caped, I often jump down after them so that I explode in slow mo, just after them :)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol when my opponent is over 170% last stock and i grab him...i look at him.....and he's like **** you and i back throw....and up taunt ****s amazing...
I do the same thing...except I do it out of game...I pause the game...grab them by the shoulders, look them straight in the eyes...and just throw the **** out of them

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
lol when my opponent is over 170% last stock and i grab him...i look at him.....and he's like **** you and i back throw....and up taunt ****s amazing...
I do the same thing...except I do it out of game...I pause the game...grab them by the shoulders, look them straight in the eyes...and just throw the **** out of them
I love the Mario boards :laugh:

Top Bottom