• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I end you?

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'll be blunt. I hate every single one of you. I despise Lucario, it's this filthy smudge on the Pokémon franchise that Game Freak abuses in marketing. I wish you lot'd just jump off a bridge or something.

Anyhow, here's the kicker; I'm certain you'll have some uninspired insult to go with it: I just lost four times to a crummy Lucario on For Glory.

How do I do unto him how he unto me? My near non-existent self-confidence is fading. I want to harm myself for this shameful display.

I main Dedede and feel fairly competent with Ness.
Tell me how I can I end you losers.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm no Lucario main, but I don't think telling them that you hate them, insulting their character, and then calling them losers is gonna get you much help.

All I have to say is get the kill as early as possible. Don't do anything that will let him FP grab you at high aura.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'm no Lucario main, but I don't think telling them that you hate them, insulting their character, and then calling them losers is gonna get you much help.

All I have to say is get the kill as early as possible. Don't do anything that will let him FP grab you at high aura.
I'M SO ANGRY I WANNA YELL AT THEM AND CALL THEM NAMES
I JUST LOST TO A GANNONDORF BAD
I'M SO ANGRY
EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF ME
CALLING ME NAMES
AND THINKING I DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE UP SPACE

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dis gunna b gud

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
you push the A button then a direction quickly and hope you can perform a smash attack. It might be hard at first but practice will get you there!

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I need to take a break from For Glory, I'm only getting angry and yelling at people.
It ain't my fault I like unpopular/obscure things and dislike many popular fads.
Oh wait, that's entirely my fault.

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Best way to beat Lucario is to kill him early. If you pepper him with non-kill moves at kill percents... You're asking to lose.

DomBadZZZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DomBadZZZ
Literally just relax and take a break for a day or so D3 should have no problems killing

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
First off, you should be posting more tactfully and probably without the "I hate you all" stuff.

D3 can live a hell of a long time and has some good kill options to kill Lucario with.

Ness in particular would give Lucario more trouble given he has to be more careful with Side B and Aura Sphere without healing Ness and his famous kill throw.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
First off, you should be posting more tactfully and probably without the "I hate you all" stuff.

D3 can live a hell of a long time and has some good kill options to kill Lucario with.

Ness in particular would give Lucario more trouble given he has to be more careful with Side B and Aura Sphere without healing Ness and his famous kill throw.
Yeah, how 'bout you lot get better taste?
I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT ME AND POINTING AND SAYING I'M BAD

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah, how 'bout you lot get better taste?
I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT ME AND POINTING AND SAYING I'M BAD
When I refer to tact I am referring to how you called people out and said you hated us.

It's not a good way to start a conversation.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Well you are bad if you have to blame Lucario rather then yourself. Lucario isn't all that OP and he is exaggerated, while the aura has improved a lot we really suffer with things like approach options and killing below at around 70%.

Now stop being bad and get better and learn the MU rather then crying like a little *****.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
When I refer to tact I am referring to how you called people out and said you hated us.

It's not a good way to start a conversation.
Just ban me already, I'm so sick of this place.
That way I won't cause any of this here petty drama.
Y'lil' twät.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just ban me already, I'm so sick of this place.
That way I won't cause any of this here petty drama.
Y'lil' twät.
I'm not going to ban you and you haven't really caused that much Drama.

I am just telling and asking you word yourself better next time you want to ask for help or criticism. You are more likely to get something constructive back in that regard.

Sloooooooooooow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bearissoslow
d3 has a decent amount of kill options. i for one think that dsmash is a good option for punishing dodges and rolls. i think if you consistently struggle against lucario, it's more a reflection of your lack of d3 knowledge than it is a "this character gives me trouble!" sentiment. my recommendation is spend less time isolating specific matchups that give you trouble and spend more time bolstering your understanding and playstyle of d3.

edit: also don't joke about self harming or suicide. that's extremely not funny and those are serious issues. there's no need to use them as the butt of your jokes.

Last edited:

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Why do the Lucario boards get all of the childish complaints? Yeesh.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Hmmmm.... I see your problem. Learn from your losses, understand how you're losing, have a game plan when facing Lucario players. Also winning isn't everything man, at the end of the day you have to remember they're just video games. Being a good sport makes games more fun for you and everyone else. Yes losing does suck but you can't win all of them, we've all lost a match in Smash Bros, even the best have lost, I hope someday you will realize this. As for finding a way to beat Lucario players, well I'll leave that up to you my friend.

Last edited:

Ulevo

Smash Master
If the Lucario player is more skilled than you and you do not have a match up advantage, you're going to really struggle. Lucario abuses leads. Also, Lucario has one of his weaknesses mitigated on WiFi, and that's that his normals are not as fast as other characters. If you can't punish him during his vulnerable frames due to internet lag you're going to have problems.

As far as Dedede is concerned, I haven't played a good one but I can't imagine Dedede doing well.

Top Bottom