• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I activate Peach's cook ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I can make her bring out the pan (only sometimes), but she doesn't cook anything. I'm also having trouble finding out how to do her "clean" attack. Once I figure out how to make her clean and cook, I can figure out how to make her not pay for drinks at the bar. Can anyone help me?

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
It works best with green Peach. The problem is that Peach only cooks 1/3 of the time; the other 2/3 of the time she's hurting people with sporting goods. Also, she only cooks vegetables and Mr. Saturns. You have to pick one up and throw it upward, then hope that Peach feels like cooking instead of playing golf or tennis.

As for cleaning, she sweeps with her dress. Use the C-Stick down.

Fileffel

Smash Cadet
Have Yoshi toss an egg at her right as she swings the frying pan.

Of course, Game&Watch is already an excelent cooker.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I wouldn't call anything charred black as proof of good cooking. >_>;
What about his other colors? Oh, wait... Red usually means uncooked. Green means it's probably made out of vegetables. And blue means you probably shouldn't eat it.. :p I guess green GW is the better cook.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What about his other colors? Oh, wait... Red usually means uncooked. Green means it's probably made out of vegetables. And blue means you probably shouldn't eat it.. :p I guess green GW is the better cook.
hey, that red one can make great hot dogs ^^

Now, G-reg, Peach doesn't exactly have the 'clean' attack, but it is there. You gotta go to Jungle Japes and dive into the water. Make sure you float cancel and follow along with the river till you get to the otherside of the stage.

Now, if you actually wanna cook though, you're gonna need mario for the fire (ALWAYS when you cook). If you wanna cook some good eggs, I reccommand a yellow yoshi (for the yellow oak.) if you're a spice lover, then pick the red one.

Feel in the mood for some vegetables? get Daisy to pull some turnips (Don't use the stichfaces, less you're gonna poison your enemies :) ). Get a marth or Link to cut it up (Roy, if you're in the mood for a quick hot meal. and, there you go! ^^

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I can make her bring out the pan (only sometimes), but she doesn't cook anything. I'm also having trouble finding out how to do her "clean" attack. Once I figure out how to make her clean and cook, I can figure out how to make her not pay for drinks at the bar. Can anyone help me?

This is expected. Peach is a ho. cant turn a ho into a housewife

Ares726

Smash Ace
Peach's dash attack serves one purpose: to quickly move from the bedroom to the kitchen. The only reason she doesn't have a mop attack is because her float keeps her from tracking in mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom