• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about Master Hand's "Full Form"?!?

Piks

Smash Journeyman
I've always just thought that he was just a hand, but if he does have a full form, I think he would look kinda simple. Maybe he could be defeated the same way as his hands.

~Piks

Crayola

Smash Cadet
Giving Master Hand a "full form" would harm what makes him so endearing in the first place. I see Master Hand as the mysterious "puppeteers", and giving him a full form would take away that mystery.

Snakey

Smash Cadet
haha yeah, that's the world that the smashers will never know... watch it be michael jackson with his gloves on.. lol

Seriously, I don't think they'll ever animate the full body.. And they have Mr. Purple or whatever instead!

Gringleman

Smash Rookie
Giving Master Hand a "full form" would harm what makes him so endearing in the first place. I see Master Hand as the mysterious "puppeteers", and giving him a full form would take away that mystery.
Hmm. I see Master Hand more like a magician because of the things it can do like shooting lasers out. Are the hands supposed to be connected to an invisible body? Because it doesn't seem possible for hands and wrists to twist like 1000 degrees which is one of Master Hand's attacks.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Or something like...
Master eye!
lord eye!
King of mouths!
judgmental Mouth

,,, really thinking about it, it could be just teeth or something. or one eye, and keep with the "lazer" theme

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
We all know masterhand's true form is a giant version of captain falcon.

And theres nothing you can do to stop it. It knows the darkrain combo...

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
No Way!

his hand + size of giga bowser his - body the size of 20 giga bowsers put together = we will be fighting a Leg and a foot.
im such a genius.:chuckle:

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Thank you! I like the Master Hand just as he is, a great mystery that we just happen to love beating the snot out of. And even if Sakurai were to add anything more to him and ol' Crazy over there.....

If anything it would be a white mask.
There you go. I'm pretty sure Sakurai knows how to mindgame us ALL at this point, so he'll think of something undoubtedly cool.

Top Bottom