• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It will, but probably not for at least two years

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
Starting the TGC uploads now. 21 vids, and gotta figure out who played who because the video titles are all literally 216527243684 for each one.

But they will all be up in a day or two. Ask the weeklies guys, i'm fast about this stuff.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I just JV 3 stocked some guy on For Glory
That was my first perfect game
I don't know how this makes me feel

Oni•n

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Onion546714
3DS FC
5129-2796-7326
TGC 2 was amazing!

Shoutouts:

Old man - Father-son money match hype! Thank you for money matching me again, old man. I really appreciate it. Now that I have my adapter back, I'm going to come back to TGC 3 stronger than ever! Also, I hope you like your new piggy bank! Finally, thank you so much for hosting this event. You are the best TO/old man in the world!

Dao - Our money match was amazing! Thank you so much for the words of wisdom after game 2. That really cleared my head and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have made that amazing comeback. Thanks again, Dao! You're an amazing friend and I'm glad we live so close! I'll see you at the next TGC and in the summer, man. Smash United is the best!

Krebs The Legend - Thanks for money matching me! Also, that rap was amazing! Thanks for co-hosting this event!

Denti - Thanks for money matching me and giving me tips! I really appreciate it, man. I hope to see you again at the next TGC and maybe Comic Palooza.

BC - It was nice seeing you again, man. Thanks for the money match!

Gaius - Our money match was fun, man. You destroyed me with my previous main yesterday, but I will not let that happen a second time. I will beat you at the next TGC! The 10 year old will reign supreme!

RageToast - Our money match was fun, man. Keep training hard so you can beat me at the next TGC.

Avoid - It was nice meeting you, man. Thanks for the money match! Also, thanks for creating the Skype group and giving me a second chance by letting me join. I promise I won't do anything annoying in the Skype group like I do here.

I'm sorry if I left anyone out. Please let me know if I left you out and I'll gladly make a shoutout for you.
-10 Year Old

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
so.... is there a reason fox isn't considered top 3? I'm thoroughly convinced he's top 3. he has mobility, gimp power, combo game, safeness, aggro,ect.

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
TGC 2 was amazing!

Krebs The Legend - Thanks for money matching me! Also, that rap was amazing! Thanks for co-hosting this event!
Thanks Onion! I'm just sorting out which record label to sign on ;)
Like Xyro said save it for that thread but thank you!
Btw I don't want to take credit for anything like co-hosting. I just helped and recorded some stuff :4villager:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Do nothing, he's still a nobody until he goes to a national and stops being a slave to amiibos.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
RT I got the full Zinogre set now. I had a charm for Evasion +5 so I have Evade +3 lol. I still get hit. I am bad :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Eh, Evasion+3 is only truly useful for Evade Lancing (since you're invincible the entire backstep). It's usually overkill otherwise. I don't Chargeblade, so I have no clue what you should aim for. Check other websites to see what is recommended and then make a clownsuit for it. But at least you won't get one-shotted...

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Eh, Evasion+3 is only truly useful for Evade Lancing (since you're invincible the entire backstep). It's usually overkill otherwise. I don't Chargeblade, so I have no clue what you should aim for. Check other websites to see what is recommended and then make a clownsuit for it. But at least you won't get one-shotted...
I do like Evade +2. I can keep my infinite combo loop and dodge when needed. You can roll out or side step of most sword animations. They recommend Attack Up, Sharpness +1

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Evasion+2 is pretty garabage over Evasion+1. It only gives 2 more frames of invincibility. Either Evasion+1 or Evasion+3 if you Evade Lance (or can't git gud).

Beyond that, I guess Attack up and Sharpness+1? Maybe HGE? Again, I have no clue.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe if you're a minmax tryhard who wants the best possible times.

I'm gonna make a clownsuit with +9 points in like 10 skills and join rooms and piss people off by trying to BBQ well-done steaks near an Apex Tigrex.

Last edited:
Top Bottom