• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Admiral, why do you stalk the houston thread? Are you waiting for me to notice you? waiting for me to ask you out on a date? waiting for me to shower you with melee discs?

baby, lets do this.

Xyro77

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww **** we need one more member to join and we can party really harty

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah. Hence why I brought it up. I want QUALITY.

By the way, thanks for playing Melee. It's been a fun couple of days

Xyro77

Yeah. Hence why I brought it up. I want QUALITY.

By the way, thanks for playing Melee. It's been a fun couple of days
If i can find some sweet Bond gifs ill have a special party dedicated to him.

but yea i had a ton of fun to playing melee but i def wont be getting back into it SERIOUSLY. im realizing the things in melee that made me move on to brawl are still there. not that brawl is better, cause god knows its not.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Admiral, why do you stalk the houston thread? Are you waiting for me to notice you? waiting for me to ask you out on a date? waiting for me to shower you with melee discs?

baby, lets do this.
I subscribed to this thread once for reasons I forget and continue to check it regularly for the gifs. The Brawl thread is way more interesting than the Melee thread, which makes a bit of sense considering the Melee thread is dead. We never do fun stuff like fill entire pages with cat-dolphin gif things and have parties. I feel so left out. I've also got pretty much nothing better to do.

Anyway, it was nice to see all of you guys at the tournament yesterday. Thanks for coming. I really miss Battle Network because the Melee/Brawl joint tournaments were a lot of fun.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I subscribed to this thread once for reasons I forget and continue to check it regularly for the gifs. The Brawl thread is way more interesting than the Melee thread, which makes a bit of sense considering the Melee thread is dead. We never do fun stuff like fill entire pages with cat-dolphin gif things and have parties. I feel so left out. I've also got pretty much nothing better to do.

Anyway, it was nice to see all of you guys at the tournament yesterday. Thanks for coming. I really miss Battle Network because the Melee/Brawl joint tournaments were a lot of fun.
This is pretty much the reason I even come to this site anymore, lol. Regardless if I play Brawl or not, this thread never ceases to amaze me when it comes to entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom