• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Illmatic, I think San said something about possibly being free today...you would have to talk to him and see if you can arrange something. Dao also expressed interest in playing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He's afraid of Mexico food.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alright, everyone CALM DOWN.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Kingdom Come
ill comeover tommarow trying my superio noobiness at brawl + how the **** to i put the custom stages on the game?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Tekken 6 will feature an Open Bracket with a corresponding 16-player National Championship Bracket

What does that mean? Normal tourney like usual?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Tekken 6 will feature an Open Bracket with a corresponding 16-player National Championship Bracket

What does that mean? Normal tourney like usual?
Open bracket is for everybody. the "national championship bracket" is only for the top 16 players of the season.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So newcomers like me who didn't place at any of the other tournies won't have a chance to make the national championship bracket unless I place uber high in the open tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom