• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
if no one goes in 30mis im goin to axxo fest i wanna brawl !!! pianodude if no one goes to ur fest u should come to axxo instead =] ill recrod ur matches 2 =] i got this amazing capture card you dont need a vcr it records stright to the USB drive =]

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
people are supposedly still on the way to mine
but most the people are late or coming late because they're working

brandon: axxo's is too far of a drive
furbs is on his way here
and you're welcome too :)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Come to mine!!!!! I have no restrictions!!!!!!

I will have a lot of games!!!!! Ppl here wanna play brawl and melee the most!!!!!

Plz come!!!!!!! THIS WILL NEVER END!!!!

AND PLUS MY ADVERTISE IS MORE BETTER LOL!!!!

Also to let everyone know that im havig another Smashfest this Sunday(2marrow)
!!!!!!Starts at noon!!!!!

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
piano dude whats ur house number casue my navigation down, but i can find your house by ur HOUSE PHONE NUMBER#### ima come still WHATS UR HOUSE NUMBER# PIANO DUDE AND ILL BEON MY WAY N HR

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
nah i need his house number# my navigaiton can find people by their house #s my nav disc is messed up so it wont let me input stuff but i can still find it threw house numbers tho

nevershootme

Smash Master
Axxo, I'm definitely wanting to come to your smashfest tomorrow, I'm done with conference stuff at 4pm and I was wondering if you are able to pick me up from the hotel i'm staying at in downtown (hilton americas in 1600 lamar)? otherwise i'll have to try and find a shuttle or taxi ride. Also, I have a friend too from florida with me that may want to come.

my number is 786-280-1680, call or text if you can. I just wanna play smash and represent florida!

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
smashfest concluded. :(

-My bad, I needed to advertise earlier
-Next time I will list my home number as the contact because the phone signal is so bad in here i didn't receive a lot of calls asking for directions, so people got lost and just turned back.
-College station bailed :(

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So is there a possibility of MetaKnight staying banned..... forever? I think Houston led the way because I noticed New Mexico has him banned and Nike20 told me Louisianna too.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't think he should be banned. Marth was just like MK when SSBM first came out. He was powerful and fast and had good recovery compared to others. I just think that no one has found a good strategy against MK yet.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Shiek and Marth could still be countered. Snake is also powerful, fast and has a good recvoery, he can still be countered. Metaknight has no bad matchups, hell, he only has a FEW NEUTRAL matchups.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I dont think they should ban MK, well not just yet. He's not unbeatable. Maybe its our fear of playing MK also.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Comparing Metaknight to Marth or Sheik or any other Melee character doesn't work. Those characters do have bad matchups and can get horribly wrecked.

Not ripping on Brawl again, but because all the characters fall at relatively the same speed, combo ability is basically out the window as in who is a good choice against a character (What I'm trying to say is Melee Fox is broken as hell, but on the other hand there is a lot of characters that can 0-Death him)

Metaknight has the priority and ability to combo farily well, is fast.... and can recover like JigglyPuff. There is no gimping him. One might say that you could projectile camp him (hence why Snake is probably one of the few characters that go kinda even with him).

I for one though, am not about to ban Metaknight until I know that the ban is here to stay. Otherwise, like Nike20 was telling me, the last two hours of Hobo 12 will be literally nothing but Metaknight dittos.

Conker315

Smash Lord
yes yes, me too. Look for santi too if your looking for a good TL. He should goggles on xD
Yea I know how santi plays.He's really good and I ask for advice from him.I couldn't play him last hobo cuz i was at a tv playing alot of matches but this next one ill be sure to play him.I also saw the match he had with you.It was really close but he got you in the end ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom