• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
****in tryhard

attn dubstep: a japanese girl with nothing but a NES has outdone your genre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=86O5vuaMijQ#t=248s

reminder: this is entirely written on a NES tracker and played back on a NES.

****ing new gens get ***** again by OLD GEN aka REAL GEN
Lmao too bad she made this after dubstep became popular, (let me put this in terms you can understand, she stole dubsteps style after it became known and just imitated it with another piece of equipment) so yeah she's a new gen.

PS I love how she's not actually doing anything but playing a track and dancing too it lololol at least most dubstep "artists" tweak and add effects their music as it's played.

Welp, I'll make sure to hit your car next time and blame it on you by saying your car shouldn't have been parked in my path.

:phone:
Wait you hit a parked car? What happened RT :(

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
****in tryhard

Lmao too bad she made this after dubstep became popular, (let me put this in terms you can understand, she stole dubsteps style after it became known and just imitated it with another piece of equipment) so yeah she's a new gen.

PS I love how she's not actually doing anything but playing a track and dancing too it lololol at least most dubstep "artists" tweak and add effects their music as it's played.

ORIGINAL DUBSTEP BICH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_OGkAWFm9Y

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4, I was just demonstrating Xyro logic because he's a derp saying it was my fault since I hit them when they caused the accident...wat?

I was driving straight down right lane at 35mph.

Other driver on opposite side makes left turn suddenly without stopping in median and checking first. There was no way I could brake in time, because of stopping distance.

My car got destroyed, air bags deployed. Other driver car mostly survived.

Driver admitted fault, cop agrees.

Their insurance will supposedly cover everything, including rental car. I just to get the claim process going.

I'm not even pissed, just extremely annoyed.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Okay I'm glad you explained it lol, it didn't seem like you to hit a parked car.

That sounds like my first and only accident, same speed and everything (I may have slowed down a little more and didn't have airbags deploy) but some derp just hopped into the median and then straight into traffic.

Glad you're not hurt and it's not you're fault :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I'm just annoyed.

Now I need to go find a good replacement car.

Xyro77

*Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fqLIe-KS7Q to enhance your reading/viewing experience*

Ladies and gentlemen, i just got off the phone with the Chinese police department and they told me all the details of RT's car wreck. Before you continue reading, please keep in mind RT has lied to you this whole time about the indecent. THE TRUTH is found below. Please enjoy the show.

[collapse=Warning! The truth hurts]

[/collapse]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait, what happened to my hat?

Gea

Smash Master
That does suck, Dave. I've been through your exact process. Same exact place on my car too. Car was parked, some moron backed into my car. Screw getting a rental though, just use the murder mobile until it is fixed. Dohohoho.

By the way if you need a suggestion of a body work place, I can give you the place I dealt with. They are very good, and over on 5th street, so not that far from you.

Edit: Allan, I went to those links about IGN on "ZeldaInformer" or whatever that website is called, and dear lord. Not only are the articles poorly written (mostly a compilation of twitter messages then an article praising IGN's website), but the content those articles try to link you to... What the hell dude?

Xyro77

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I didn't see those links. Lol is that legit stuff? Did u click any of it?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gea, the car is a total loss. It would cost quite a bit to fix, so it would be better to get another one.

It was starting to have problems anyways, so I guess it was sort of good timing.

I am starting to worry because the claims agent assigned to me isn't returning my calls.

I'll have to see what I can do.

Xyro77

Gea, the car is a total loss. It would cost quite a bit to fix, so it would be better to get another one.

It was starting to have problems anyways, so I guess it was sort of good timing.

I am starting to worry because the claims agent assigned to me isn't returning my calls.

in my exp with wrecks, MOST insurance people do not call u the same day unless u call them around noon. they call the next day.

@gea

i would assume at least ONE of those would interest you. like the "only 9% of guys dare to play these games" and it shows a pic of RE4.

Gea

Smash Master

Interesting. Well I assume they are only going to give you what the quote would be for body work anyways, as the car is obviously not totaled. You may have some trouble doing things this way, but it depends on their insurance provider more than anything. I guess you likely have money saved up that you could put towards something new. Gonna go with another camry or shop around?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
@Xyro-It turns out they were working on claim all day. They already set up rental car, no cost to me. I just hope the rest goes smoothly...

@Gea-Not sure about replacement. I'll have to shop around and see. Should I get RT mobile Jr?

Gea

Smash Master
I likely have the latest consumer reports, complete with car analysis if you are curious. I say shop around. You may find a different kind of car you personally like better, or is more reliable than the latest camry.

Are we on again this Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom