• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The Scagdead was a B.O.W. created due to infection from the t-Abyss virus and subsequent mutation of a human body that possessed a strong resistance to the virus (this could only be exhibited by approximately 1 out of every 1000 people).

The host's resistance to the virus only slows it down and does not stop its advance entirely. When specific humans are infected, they suffer from a high fever then develop tumors around their shoulders and necks. These symptoms happen a few days or weeks after being infected, and as the infection advances the host gradually loses consciousness. The hosts are aware they are being taken over by the virus, but they cannot do anything about it.
Scagdead appear as huge, fleshy, lumbering creatures with pillar-like legs. They are slightly taller than an average human, but much bulkier. Their coloration is mostly grey, save for a flesh colored patch where the remnants of the original human host remain. The host's head has been effectively displaced by a massive, fanged maw which opens vertically. Unfortunately, the head of the host is still semi conscious, even going so far as to periodically claim they are still human, among other blurbs. It's also possible to hear what sounds like panic uttered from them when you daze them.

While the left arm of the creature remains virtually unchanged from a regular humans, the Scagdead's right arm has been grotesquely mutated. It has become extensively muscular (although obscured by folds of flesh) and ends in an organic mimicry of a buzzsaw. This appendage can be swung multiple times in quick succession, and is the main avenue of attack. Scagdead are also capable of vomiting up beartrap-shaped objects resembling clams. These objects can stall the player, allowing the Scagdead to close in and attack, but they can also be destroyed with a single bullet from any gun.

The Scagdead possesses an instant death attack where it will grab the player by his/her legs and then brutally grind them to death on their buzzsaw. This attack has a quick animation windup and is always fatal, even with full health. However, it can only perform the attack when you are close by.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
im pretty upset about not going to austin this weekend for the whole thingy and getting to look cloverleaf in his soulless eyes.

hey wait allan are you goin?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Indeed, Arwing in Ocarina was a better reference.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
no. cause everybody knows about it. what i posted is not as well known thus awesome.

shove it and get RE:R
ACTUALLY, only nerds, such as myself, already know this, YA NERD.

Also, no. I'd rather spend my money on REAL GAMES.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom