• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Bio, you almost done with those simple graphics? I forgot to ask, are they gonna be kinda the same color ad the whobo logo? i dont care if they are, i just wanted to know.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
what level is everybody and PSO?

me and Eric Guzman just hit lvl 8. online is much harder than offline.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Bio, you almost done with those simple graphics? I forgot to ask, are they gonna be kinda the same color ad the whobo logo? i dont care if they are, i just wanted to know.
Yeah that's the plan. Light Green with a few details in the mix.

Just got home. I'll need about an hour.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I'm level 6 atm. Zac (and probably Bwett later) installed too, but the site won't let him register yet...apparently it only lets you register once every 24hrs for a single IP =/

Are you guys using skype/something to communicate in game? The in game chat seems kinda weak.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm level 6 atm. Zac (and probably Bwett later) installed too, but the site won't let him register yet...apparently it only lets you register once every 24hrs for a single IP =/

Are you guys using skype/something to communicate in game? The in game chat seems kinda weak.
I wish. I'd be up for chat but I don't think KRD or Kalo has a mic. Or something. I'm about to hit 20.

Edit: Allan come get that TV

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
gnes
razer
nobody who will ever make it to hobo grand finals
the end

sethlon jusr use a dif ip it takes like 2 seconds to install a program to change ip.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
kalo, you complain about how this thread is garbage.. but your posts have gone from amazing to terrible in a very short period of time

CY

Smash Ace
I wish. I'd be up for chat but I don't think KRD or Kalo has a mic. Or something. I'm about to hit 20.

Edit: Allan come get that TV
Gea should I play PSO? I have never played it before.

edit: illmatic u must face the fact that Brawl is deadz now. other games await.

double edit: there is one boob showing on your House of Balloons avatar. reported.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
kalo, you complain about how this thread is garbage.. but your posts have gone from amazing to terrible in a very short period of time
yeah life sucks when me and allan agree on something,

yo allan put melee in whobo ya ****in ******

also i think all the failure has been removed from this thread in general.

edit, ya effin poohead

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
double edit: there is one boob showing on your House of Balloons avatar. reported.
LOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOL

I wanted to see how long it could last without someone saying anything.

Sync.

Smash Champion
RT Mario Party or Monopoly this Saturday? Zori you know the deal :)

Also HOPO 1 is this Saturday but I think I'm going to move it to a later date because there's not enough entrants... I need more hype for it.

Also, I'd be down for Poker this saturday too. With some form of buy in something low but no chump change either lol. PJ and I have been playing with that boy Maharba

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RT Mario Party or Monopoly this Saturday? Zori you know the deal :)

Also HOPO 1 is this Saturday but I think I'm going to move it to a later date because there's not enough entrants... I need more hype for it.

Also, I'd be down for Poker this saturday too. With some form of buy in something low but no chump change either lol. PJ and I have been playing with that boy Maharba
Dude, yes...

Also, poker is hype. I'll enjoy taking your quarters. Real poker or hold em?:)

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes Poker night and Monopoly! Sounds so fun :) Yeah Allan I couldn't go to HOKO anyway, I work night shift till the end of this month.

Hold 'em we live in Texas! People show up Saturday if you want to chill, play Poker or Monopoly or Smash or Mario Party :) I will be running a Soul Calibur 5 (or wahtever is the latest game) tournament at Gamestop as a favor for Ginger so I'll be gone for a LITTLE bit on Saturday :) but I'm down to chill Saturday. Gaby'll be out of town XD

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Allan you're one of the best posters too. That top 3 list is perfect.

P4 check the thing on your AIM I want my new avi <3
Are you guys at work? If the answer to this question is yes, please tell me when you get off, but if the answer is no please tell Keith Garmond to get his lanky black *** on CoD.

I have Assassin

Gea

Smash Master
Gea should I play PSO? I have never played it before.

edit: illmatic u must face the fact that Brawl is deadz now. other games await.

Dunno CY it's alittle dated. It's fun though, but kinda grindy. I'd say if you have a controller to use with the game you may as well try it, since it's free and pretty small/easy to download.

Think of it like the first MMO except it was made for consoles.

Edit: Thanks for changing your avatar Lanky, your last one was horrible.

Sync.

Smash Champion
We get off at 2 but it looks like we'll be getting off early. Keith is being a deliquent and isn't here so you call da ***** to get on. Make my avi foo <3

MIA is my wife you already know this, been over it many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom