• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Im using the power cord to power something much more important right now. Otherwise I guess it wouldn't kill me to let you borrow it since its the worst gaming console ever.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Im using the power cord to power something much more important right now. Otherwise I guess it wouldn't kill me to let you borrow it since its the worst gaming console ever.
What if I get a new power cord for it?

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Using the power cord to power what? Why don't you just sell the ps3 then and buy a power cord. You obviously like it if you still have it.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm hoping they don't go with the "have stuff on the media and you have to pay to unlock it" method that almost every developer currently uses. But chances are they will...

What I hate the most is paying for Day 1 DLC. That is beyond ********.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Houston/SA/Dallas/Austin/everybody, i need you to Answer the following question.

Is THIS movie good or bad?.

GOOD: Xyro

BAD:

if you have not seen the movie, please dont vote.

Xyro77

Thanks for playin Kart guys.

Illmatic rage-quits like no other on this game. Blames me for using items and short cuts.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xyro77

im gonna re-announce a date for HOKO tonight. so far, illmatic/razer/rt/xyro/smoom/tallman have kart. we need at least 2 more to enter so we can do HOKO.

I hope leaf/sync can get kart soon.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You're all bad.
That game sucks and requires no skill.

I'll be in first for 80% of the match then someone will just stay in second behind me... camp for a good item and just ****.

Edit:

Someone has my gamecube controller.
It has no grip on the analog stick and the C - stick is fine.

I have whoever's has no grip on the analog stick and the C-stick is halfway cut off.

If you can get me my controller for Apex, PLEASE please do so :/

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I'm hoping they don't go with the "have stuff on the media and you have to pay to unlock it" method that almost every developer currently uses. But chances are they will...

What I hate the most is paying for Day 1 DLC. That is beyond ********.
I don't think they will do this exactly...Nintendo said they don't like releasing "incomplete games". Maybe it'll just be for add ons?

CY

Smash Ace
nah your decent too. the only BAD person is illmatic but its cause he doesnt know what kart/parts he wants to stick with/learn.

sorry but thats brawl.
that is a true statement, brawl is a joke competitively. it's good for playing FFA's with all items on though.

edit: who got mw3 for 360? i just got it and already destroying nerds, but the game is MAD boring. holy ****.

Zori

Smash Champion
where can i go to see good marvel videos, like *the best video thread for each char* for marvel

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're all bad.
That game sucks and requires no skill.

I'll be in first for 80% of the match then someone will just stay in second behind me... camp for a good item and just ****.
You must be new to Mario Kart.

Also, you guys played with me? Eternal sadness...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Mario Kart has been like that forever. Back when I played on N64 and I was just a little kid it was obvious to me that I should only take first at the very end if possible.

Ultimately Diddy Kong Racing was just better as well as many other "car battling" racers that I've played.

Xyro77

HOKO will be this Wednesday night at 930pm. I'll post up the aib link tonight unless rt or razer wants to.

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
As much as I dislike FF13, its $10 new and $8 used now.

It's a good *** $8 game

You would still have to pay me to play Kingdom Hearts tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom