• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ill stop posting 16 times in a row. ill just post one long post instead. ill do it in the morning. too tired now

i skipped x5 cause i couldnt find a screen for it

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Just for you Gnes.;)

Here is a link to a trailer for the game. The original video got taken down for some reason but i found the same one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVMqhplgqzg

Who knows how Square-Enix will respond to it all. There have been known fan games to get shut down by the developers that made the game the fan games are based off of, and people are thinking SE may do the same here, so get it while you can.

This site has the patch for Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes. Which is the game. Basically all you need to do is get a SNES emulator and the game, then patch it with the patch from this site. ( The Crimson Echoes one )

http://www.fantasyanime.com/squaresoft/ctdownloads.htm

***Here is a already patched version i believe. It should work just fine, and give you less work to do. Just go here and scroll down and you will see a download button. It also has links to recommend SNES emulators *** http://www.emuparadise.org/Super_Ni...igger_-_Crimson_Echoes_(Fan_Made_Game)/137030

The game uses the same sprites, and engine. Basically everything you remember and love from Chrono Trigger. I won't say what the game is about cause well, that would spoil it, and secondly, the trailer does a good job of letting you know whats going on.

Enjoy.:)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I couldn't play it. Lost interest, unfortunately.
Then again, RPGs aren't my thing.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
lol kyle, i already posted everything on it. Super fail.......... Where is espy i need him to say it......YOUR TOO..........
Meh, I totally was slow in posting this.... you hadn't posted when I decided to reply lol.

But you spurned me to check if it was avalible.

Everything gets leaked these days.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's probably because I sold my soul to Gamefreak, tallman.
Nothing compares, man. They just don't.

Xyro77

Dude that was really funny. Ozz really did take over that golf tournament, didn't he?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Wow, TL at 2nd? a olimar and wolf in the top! Hylian placing 5th with 3 non mk characters? Crazy!

Whoa! A falco placing 2nd and a NESS placing top 3? And that ness beat 2 great metaknight players that tournament! Wait, a sonic in the top 5!?!?! Olimar at 4th? Are my eyes seeing things? I think I just **** myself! It's just a shame that M2K, who's only the most dominant player in brawl and a melee veteran, had to win that tournament. Like M2K winning a tournament....really? Unheard of.

I forgot Canada exists. Thanks for the reminder!

You know. I always thought ROB has been falling in placings until this tournament! He placed twice in the top 10! 2 Snakes in the top 4 and some DDD/Wario rep in the first place finisher! 2 Falcos in the top 10! A Peach in the top 10! Somebody call Illmatic! I think I'm starting to get a little hard from all these diverse results.

Metaknight has never won a tournament before

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295749
Dear lord! 2 Diddies in the top 3!!!!!!! Do I have cataracts, or am I really seeing some olimar, SHEIK, SONIC, ZSS and DK rep in the top 10?!!??! It's just a shame that M2K (the absolute worst player in the world and never dominant in neither Melee or Brawl) had to take this one.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd totally change my name to Espy Mad if I had the chance, but then that'd be copying Ally.

Bleh.

Xyro77

This is why all of you should play NO MORE HEROES. Just look at these bad guys and tell me you aint interested.

Then of course you have the good guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom