• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Just so you know, (mostly Sync and KRD) that if I drive you to HOBO tomorrow, I can't drive you home.
Make sure you have a ride planned out.

Now you can't say I just ditched you. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't forget setups tomorrow. More setups=finishing faster.

Edit: Crap, too slow...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
(((TYS 13/HOBO 29/DEC 10 UPDATE)))

TYS 13/HOBO 29 will NOT be held upstairs! We are returning to the room we originally started in. The room is located in the bowling alley area. Directions: Come into funplex parking lot and look for the bowling alley area. Enter the building through the bowling alley and we are the 1st door to the left. A person will be at the door to give you your wristband. This is going to be HYPE so BE ON TIME! See everyone 2morrow...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh ****, the old spot...will there be wireless? A livestream?!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Simply, I lost.

You see, I have a goal. And losing hurts that goal in every possible way. I may of lost the battle, but the war is not over.

Oh and I got 3rd in mid tiers with mainly my wolf espy! Are you proud of me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom