• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This guy standing in line for The Price is Right looks EXACTLY like DMG.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
CiCi's is a god compared to most food places.
Xyro, I was sad that Houston couldn't come with us after ALS.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I love how we have been talking about food for the last two/three pages.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Zimmermann Telegram

The Zimmermann Telegram (or Zimmermann Note; German: Zimmermann-Depesche; Spanish: Telegrama Zimmermann) was a 1917 proposal from Germany to Mexico to make war against the United States. It was ignored by Mexico but angered Americans and led in part to the declaration of war in April.

The message came as a coded telegram dispatched by the Foreign Secretary of the German Empire, Arthur Zimmermann, on January 16, 1917, to the German ambassador in Washington, Johann von Bernstorff, at the height of World War I. On January 19, Bernstorff, per Zimmermann's request, forwarded the Telegram to the German ambassador in Mexico, Heinrich von Eckardt. Zimmermann sent the Telegram in anticipation of the resumption of unrestricted submarine warfare by the German Empire on February 1, an act which German chancellor Bethmann-Hollweg feared would draw the neutral United States into war on the side of the Allies.[1] The Telegram instructed Ambassador Eckardt that if the United States appeared likely to enter the war he was to approach the Mexican government with a proposal for military alliance. He was to offer Mexico material aid in the reclamation of territory lost during the Mexican-American War (the southeastern section of the area of the Mexican Cession of 1848) and the Gadsden Purchase, specifically the American states of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. Eckardt was also instructed to urge Mexico to help broker an alliance between Germany and Japan.

The Zimmermann Telegram was intercepted and decoded by the British cryptographers of Room 40.[2] The revelation of its contents in the American press on March 1 caused public outrage that contributed to the United States' declaration of war against Germany and its allies on April 6.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I was actually thinking about seeing Inception tomorrow...how ironic...

z00ted

Smoom,Batman, Mr.T, and I saw it, I thought it was pretty bad, as well as Mr.T.

Smoom thought it was good but boring in the second half and so did Batman.

Predictable as hell. Overated

10overateds

z00ted

I know what that thing is called i just can't put my finger on it.
It's like a meme - OMG ITS -------

WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom