• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Top 8 for TX Showdown

Winners:
Trela v. Karna
MBhone v. DJ Fliphop

Losers:
Zori v. Samboner
Gnes v. Denti

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Top 8 for TX Showdown

Winners:
Trela v. Karna
MBhone v. DJ Fliphop

Losers:
Zori v. Samboner
Gnes v. Denti
So wait, they actually carry the bracket over instead of making a new double elim for top 8 (that's only 7 sets)? It'll be finished in no time then. Can't say I'm surprised any of those guys are in top 8.

Last edited:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Notes:
Karna 3 stocked Samboner game 2 in Sheik dittos
Mhbone 2-0 Denti (Game 1 Yoshi, Game 2 Sheik)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Splatoon looks dumb. You guys hype up any game that comes out for the Wii u.
Wrong.

I didn't get hype for or hype up pikmin 3 or that Toads Treasure Trackergame of Nintendo Land or Wonderful 101...etc.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Maybe because the first 2 pikmins were trash and toad will never have a good game. No side character from Mario will. You did hype up bayonetta 2, only cause it was exclusive. You never cared about games in that genre.

And that hyrule warriors ****

Xyro77

Maybe because the first 2 pikmins were trash and toad will never have a good game. No side character from Mario will. You did hype up bayonetta 2, only cause it was exclusive. You never cared about games in that genre.

And that hyrule warriors ****
I didn't own a system that had any warriors or bayo games. Why would I hype up a game for systems I didn't own.

Now that they are on WiiU, of course I'm hype. It's on a system I own. Pretty common stuff for any player.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I didn't own a system that had any warriors or bayo games. Why would I hype up a game for systems I didn't own.

Now that they are on WiiU, of course I'm hype. It's on a system I own. Pretty common stuff for any player.
Lol thank you for proving you're a Stan. I don't do that with the ps4.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Lol. Karna played great. Almost brought the set back. Need to reevaluate my play. This game is getting more campier now.

Xyro77

Lol thank you for proving you're a Stan. I don't do that with the ps4.
There is nothing wrong about not being hype of a game you won't get to play on a system you don't own. It's totally ok to be hype when that game is the definitive game and it comes with the sequel for a total of 59$.

Theres no Stan/fanboyism. It's common stuff for a person to get hype.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Pretty sure all the good characters wall or run away.

Falcon's haven't started running completely, but he and luigi are the most bull**** grappling fraud spammers.

In any case, nerf rolling and give us brawl sheik back.

Xyro77

Pretty sure all the good characters wall or run away.

Falcon's haven't started running completely, but he and luigi are the most bull**** grappling fraud spammers.

In any case, nerf rolling and give us brawl sheik back.
Now that diddy is nerfed, let's keep the game the way it is.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Don't care how balanced this game gets. Watching people roll around for almost free in this game is disgusting and aside from sheik and sonic, its pretty much the core part of running away in this game.

I respect a good zoning game and timing our or playing keep away is legit, but rolling makes it too easy to accidentally succeed.

Top Bottom