• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Click the rules link before you complain about ryu's stage.

Show me the issue with Kongo Jungle 64 please. I havnt seen it yet. If it's bad, I might take care of it.
Don't post the wrong stagelist on Smashboards first

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Don't post the wrong stagelist on Smashboards first
I didn't. I said I would "PROBABLY" go with that list. That is not a GUARANTEE.

besides, I assumed you were smart enough to do research or at least click a link I provided you. I was wrong. My mistake.

Since you can't even do that, your opinion holds zero value.

Last edited:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Did you notice Barret walking in front of Cloud?

That's probably why you assumed it was the ghetto you racist.

Xyro77

Did you notice Barret walking in front of Cloud?

That's probably why you assumed it was the ghetto you racist.
It's a ghetto because of how poor looking the area is. You see that BEFORE any character is shown walking through it.

I don't mention Barret because he is super useless. Almost as bad as the Cat riding a robot.

Suspect

Smash Hero
It's a ghetto because of how poor looking the area is. You see that BEFORE any character is shown walking through it.

I don't mention Barret because he is super useless. Almost as bad as the Cat riding a robot.
useless because he is black?

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Oh I know Xyro, most people's opinions on your rules mean nothing to you, nothing new at all.

Xyro77

Just finished watching Nintendo's conference.

1. StarFox: Zero. The game isn't a sequel or remake or remaster. Land Master is back. R-wing is back. New vehicle: Mech/Walker. New vehicle: Helicopter thing that drops a tethered sentry drone to search small spaces for you. Slippy/Peppy/Falco/Fox/Pigma and more are back. Tablet+gyro is the way to control the game. The TV shows cinematics, world views and action. Tablet is for FPS mode. Each button has a use: flip, u-turn, brake...etc. Looks great, fresh and the voice acting is decent . StarFox in HD!

2. NX will be talked about in 2016. WiiU is heading towards the exit :(

3. Skylanders: Super Charged. New amiibo LMAO. Super Charged DK and vehicle (barrel jet pack) amiibo. Hammer bowser and vehicle (clown car) amiibo. Basically, SkyLander combines with Amiibo. Razer, please stop.

4. Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. 3ds game. Looks like a new "4 swords" game. Fall 2015. Has online multiplayer. Boring.

5. Hyrule Warriors: Legends. 3ds game. Includes all DLC from wiiu version of HW. Will have more Wind Waker stuff. 1st quarter 1016.

6. Metroid Prime: Federation Force. A waste of time for the 3ds. 2016. No Samus. You just use dudes in federation armor. Multiplayer. PinBall game included.

7. Fire Emblem Fates. 3ds.

8. FE vs SmT. I can't explain what I just saw. 2016.

9. XenoBlade Chronicles X. Still looks kickAss. 12/4/2015. YES!!!!!

10. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. 3ds. Can use amiibo cards to unlock stuff. September 2015.

11. Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival. A board game video game. Real Animal crossing amiibo shown. KK Rider, Tom Nook a CatGirl and a hedgehog amiibo shown. The chaos that will be caused by these amiibo is on the verge of being a sin.

12. Yoshi Wolly World. World map is set up like Mario 3D World. Platformer. Co-op. Amiibo support. Yoshi changes color according to amiibo scanned in. Yoshi gets a dog friend/help kinda like Rambi in DK. October 2015.

13. YokaiWatch. 3ds. Insanely popular in Japan. Kinda like Pokemon. Holiday 2015.

14. Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Paper Mario meets Mario&Luigi? RPG like paper Mario but tons of Madio&Luigi elements.

15. Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. Holiday 2015. WiiU.

16. Super Mario Maker. Can change graphics at any time. Tap an amiibo to the game and Mario turns into that amiibo. WiiFitGirl just jumped on a Goomba lmao. September 2015.

17. Show is over. Very bad e3 for Nintendo IMO.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I am hyped for that Paper Jam game. Also little interested in Yokai. I hate yoshi games, yoshi makes some really annoying sounds.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Where da F is LoZ Wii U?

Also, that Mario RPG looks promising, if they don't make the same mistake as Sticker Star.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
5. Hyrule Warriors: Legends. 3ds game. Includes all DLC from wiiu version of HW. Will have more Wind Waker stuff. 1st quarter 1016..
Can't belive games in the 1000s looked better than in the 80s-early 2010s, designers need to step it up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Holy hell, this year sucked for everyone.

Gaming is dead.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Eh
It definitely sucked this year but the games that were already shown in the past year are enough for me honestly anyway
Fire Emblem Fates pls come sooner

Xyro77

I am so pissed Nintendo allowed Metroid spin off to be developed for a handheld. The wiiu needs help badly and they WASTED time on a garbage game.

The only thing I am looking for is XBCX and that's in..........December :(

Last edited:

Xyro77

It was said on Nintendo TreeHouse than Platinum Games is helping Nintendo create StarFox Zero.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Only interested in maybe 7 of those games, but the earliest one isn't until Fall and is not a new game.

This is just bad/sad.

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
I actually want that animal crossing board game but no one else probably does so I'm literally that guy

Kihrah

Smash Apprentice
Suzuka Castle looks really nice plus it's easily sheik's best stage. Hopefully now people will stop banning smashville.

Lucy_ya dawg

Smash Cadet
I'm about to camp my ass off on suzaku castle then backthrow for the kill. I do feel sorry for anyone who gets faired by shiek on those walk off stages because they are 100 percent dead lmao. FAIRx5 INTO BOUNCING FISH damn near pushes you into the blastzone on regular stages.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Top Bottom