• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
At least you didn't express your hate in a physical way and randomly try to push me over like professor utonium and Dr.13 LOL
Why didn't you ****ing say that in the ****ing Facebook chat so I could like ittttttttttttttttttttttt dam you Noc lol why do you talk more in here than in there >_< that's not how it is supposed to work.

Also Kalo, good **** making the Facebook thing. Just treat it like AIM. That's all we do. Just IM and post stuff in the HMS thread.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i guess but i dont know how to use the website so yeah. . . . . . . . . . . .

i just want to flirt with boyz like every other princess with a facebook

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
dam you Noc lol why do you talk more in here than in there >_< that's not how it is supposed to work.
lol, that's exactly how its supposed to work.
You should've seen the arguments Kal and I would get into on here, but it never happened in real life.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
No lol I just want him to talk more in the FB Chat in general and especially since that post was hella funny, I really wish I could've liked it or something xD at least let everyone else see it xD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL! Yeah, sure...let's let a Brawl player into the group lololololol that sounds like a greatttttttttttttt idea because we <3333333333333333333 brawl players ever so much

/sarcasm.

F.UCK off

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
hah i live close to houston if there is any tournies in melee close to victoria tx let me knwo haha

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD Well, San Antonio has a dead Melee Scene basically...Haven't seen that much action from them but you never know. Maybe see if any of them want to come over and play.

But our tournaments are kind of close to the area of Houston where you have to come in. The South West part of Houston is where our latest one was.

Don't think that there are that many people in the area where you are though. Post a thread and see if anyone responds to it.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
whos the best in houston right now? and when is the next smashfest? I'd like to play this game

i dont know anyone anymore. i feel so lonely.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell are you?
this post was rude. this post was also your 666th post. DUN DUN DUNNN

no seriously though I used to play a couple years back the only people I really know are like Gabe, Sideeffect, Sethlon, Bear, Jake, Mouf, Allan but half those people quit.

My real name is Asim if that helps at all I dont think I've met most of you. But I will soon... I will soon. Im in Sugar Land area btw.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Join the Facebook group. We're all there now. This thread is just to attract people. Smashfests that go down are all talked about in the group.

Also, Social thread don't count towards your Post Count anymore.

Exelcior

Smash Rookie
Kingwood Tournament is in the making! Also bump; keeping this thread alive.... Scene is very very alive!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
We should probably trying to keep the Dallas thread alive lol DoH was all they had and now he's gone. That city is so f.ucking pathetically screwed.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Pfft, we sent someone up there but no one wanted to play with them =(

You had legit Johns though Darkatma. G2 was insane. Good job placing how well you placed in both teams and singles.

Top Bottom