• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
yeah, matt told me all about it. I don't feel like asking people individually (it's rude) so I thought I'd ask to the general community. I didn't know matt was staying over though. matt go home!

MT_

Smash Ace
Because that'd be picking on someone. I WANT A BATTLE, a DUEL TO THE DEATH, A SHOWDOWN OF PRIDE~~~~!!! HUZAHHHHHHH~

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
MOUF'S BACK

okay so i can't make this tournament tomorrow because i just figured out about it and i have to work 5-10 that day, but i will definitely make the next tournament. i'm assuming the game's been suffering in my absence, houston people getting beat by broly and ****, let me know when the next tournament's at

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
yeah for real i've been to countless melee tournaments. i was playin melee while yall were still poopin in your diapers and slingin em at your babysitter.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back.

Noc, nice to know someone remembers me. Keep my memory alive for the time being, I'll be nice and only 3 stock you later on for your services. So Broly is winning now? Jeeze luhweez. Babylonian Falcon needs to come back and give me a real challenge!

Broly

Smash Lord
why not show up at IT2? it will be months b4 another IT tourny i bet.

Pawl- you better go ASAP. i wanna play your ganon.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
There are three guys coming from Rice for the singles bracket only. So there's three more. And Blitz might be coming, I'm not actually sure.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
hey tsc, was your TV that big one? 'cause I left my orange memory card in that setup.
-jos1
I have your memory card. Not sure when I can get it to you, but I definitely have it. Thanks for letting us use it and sorry for not giving it back to you at the end...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I told y'all that I wasn't going to this thing how many months before hand and yet you still thought that I was going???

So how many people showed and who won and etc.

Wow...that is the most messed up placing I've ever seen in my life lol I do not have the words to describe how many upsets I see in there. Well, I'm not sure about the matches themselves but there are a lot of placing upsets xD

TSC and Tirno and Vash and someone JF above Jake lol wasn't expecting that. Top 4 I was expecting to see though.

Y'all had a lot of people actually lol a whole lot of people whom I do not know though. So where are the videos? I want to see some epic matches pronto.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I told y'all that I wasn't going to this thing how many months before hand and yet you still thought that I was going???

So how many people showed and who won and etc.

Wow...that is the most messed up placing I've ever seen in my life lol I do not have the words to describe how many upsets I see in there. Well, I'm not sure about the matches themselves but there are a lot of placing upsets xD

TSC and Tirno and Vash and someone JF above Jake lol wasn't expecting that. Top 4 I was expecting to see though.

Y'all had a lot of people actually lol a whole lot of people whom I do not know though. So where are the videos? I want to see some epic matches pronto.
The only reason i placed higher than jake was because of the way the Tournament was set up. I got straight forward matches in losers bracket til i got to Rayz. While Jake had Broly to deal with pretty early on. Not saying that i dont deserve my placing, just saying that i could of got 9th just by the way my matches would have gone. Its kind of luck at that point.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
TSC easy *** bracket!!

And we didn't moneymatch.
Lol don't remind me... At first it was stupid how i got placed with velox, when we play ALL THE FREAKING TIME. It was nice getting my *** handled by Darkrain, felt the mind readingness. MT we should have played more, i always like playing your Marth, its fun =D. I couldnt MM anyone, i have no money, i still owe Derek $3. Anyways Derek i have a $5 bill now so whenever i see ya il pay ya. I wanted to play Fro and JF as well but never got to that. I did play Doh in friendlies a lot, that was fun =D. See you all next Tourney.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, I just looked at the brackets this morning lol I texted a few of y'all about getting bracket ****ed loloolol gg though guys. Good turn out =D I hope that I can make IT3

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Getting there...I don't want what happened last time to happen again, so I'm trying to get the video software better. Sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom