• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You'll own whatever n00bs are there anyway and get the money for the venue fee xD

And why would you put a question mark by my name xD you know I'll go. I mean who else is going to win that tournament.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I'll see if a couple UH guys want to go. I have 3 finals before and 3 finals after it, so it's a definite maybe.

Jake13

Smash Lord
dude ima go regardless and if no one wants to tourney then im so down with a smashfest at funplex.

i just wanna play

:)

...but a tourney would be cool too ;)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Jerm ***** me so I don't know who else could be the best.

Ronnie sucks
Jake just gets lucky and uses cars to kill people.
Mouf got owned by ARC and FLT.
And then there's me. Except I lost to Jerm. Badly.

hey what's up? ..how long have i been gone?
I'm not sure. Why don't you check your timer?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ok so this is my plan for Saturday. If you're on the way to Funplex, I'll pick you up. So find you way between me and Funplex xD

Mostly talking to you Kalo. I don't have the time to swing down there this time and I can't drop you off either even if I could pick you up.

I'm going there and will try to get there at around 12 since I have to leave at 5 so we need to have that tournament finished before then or else I'll have to forfeit GF to whoever.

kthxbai

O btw, sorry Jake, my phone ran out of batteries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqQdjW1RgE&feature=popular

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
if yall start at 5 ill show up with two other ppl maybe 3. make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake13

Smash Lord
aight so syba has to leave at five.

i'd rather start at like 2, but we know that'll never happen.

so i'd say we should have things in full force by 3:30. ppl plzzzzz try and bring set ups. srsly i can bring ONE and i know of no one else bringing any and this just won't be smooth without tvs and cubes.

<3 you all.

tbomb gimme yo number so you don't leave this time bc we go for a smoke break lol.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
aight so syba has to leave at five.

i'd rather start at like 2, but we know that'll never happen.

so i'd say we should have things in full force by 3:30. ppl plzzzzz try and bring set ups. srsly i can bring ONE and i know of no one else bringing any and this just won't be smooth without tvs and cubes.

<3 you all.

tbomb gimme yo number so you don't leave this time bc we go for a smoke break lol.
JAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I would like to start ON TIME so come through early so we can set everything up. Good luck to everybody 2morrow. Lets get IT! :chuckle:

Edit: There will be a tournament 2morrow by ALL MEANS. Winner takes all if thats the last solution. Bring Setups plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hahaha jake. it's 713 254 2610 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************713 254 2610******end_of_the_skype_highlighting. send me a text with your number if you can

oh and is it teams too or just singles?

dilling

Smash Apprentice
At least 4 from UH will be there. I can guarantee that. We might have a setup, but no promises.

We're bringing a setup

Change of plans, since none of us have money, we're just going to play at UH. Anyone who wants to join us give Velox a heads up. We'll be in the basement of my dorm.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
man i dont get off till 330 and if i dont go thats 3 ppl thats not goin to enter. but ill try to get off before than.

ps kalo text me i can gave u a ride

409 443 9609

Top Bottom