• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawiyz

Smash Rookie
i got my jaw dislocated so i couldnt make it to dawns house :(

im willing to meet before friday but i work nights!

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
The 31st may be my last tourny for a while since the track season is starting and there will be meets every weekend.

but anyways, how many ppl are interested in doing teams on the 31st? i want it to be more than 4 teams this time, lol.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If Dawn or Gabe wants to team with me I'll do it lol

Don't edit your posts so late after posting it originally just post again lol

Alright so everyone have like a schedule of when people are going to be playing on what days?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
JAMES IS ALIVE! w00t! XD someone I can play with that lives near me lol

And pick up your phone today Tarzan lol What street do you live on? I'll be at the corner of 8th and Seawall Blvd

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well we're over here playing with Tarzan right now lol me and my cousin and him XD

Everyone should come to down to Galveston one day this week so we can have a smashfest and beach party

Bacn

Smash Rookie
lolz escajehubus.....you still suck at brawl...you mind as well delete your smashboards account seeing that you are bad at BOTH games and smashboards doesnt need more idiots like you

kkthxbai

Sybawave

Smash Ace
^^Dayyum XD get'em Bacn

And I think you should come down here to the south side and play both of us so we can **** you at the same time =) and maybe we can go get Tarzan to play with us

G@BE

Smash Lord
The new Ninja Turtles game coming out. The people who made smash are making it and guess what... no dumb Sakurai to screw anything up! Team Ninja will be there to ensure a good game i hope though

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
when i first got into this old school ps1 game called "Crash team racing" a few months ago i liked it more than melee, but it's kinda boring now. no one good to play against.

and is aaron ever going to update the list of who's going on the 31st?

i hope theyre are lots of teams.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Everyone is going to the tournament on the 31st lol and Idk we let him make this thread XD someone who gets on more often should've made it =/

I heard about it but the thing is that there is no Sakurai so I'm not to sure how that will turn out. He did make the first 2 games after all...and the gaming companies want a family fun game and not a game for competition (usually)

Jake13

Smash Lord
does anyone play mariokart64?

its my fav 64 game and i can't find anyone good enough to be fun to play against. help :(

oh and gabe, you free this week?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
does anyone play mariokart64?

its my fav 64 game and i can't find anyone good enough to be fun to play against. help :(

oh and gabe, you free this week?
Mwahahahahahaha. :)

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yea im free this week

Sakurai is the one that insisted brawl be a game for everyone... with out him in the picture. He won't be there to make the game more friendly. That and Team Ninja is behind it as well... and we all know how Ninja Gaiden games have been in the past....... veryyyyyy much so for us competitive gamers

what day would you like to play? Von would you be up for playing with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom