• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread (Go to the Other One!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Smash Master
Hey lol you live in Texas? And sure lol we can get together and play
Yeah I live in texas.
I meant an actual, big tournament because I doubt my parents would be happy if I said "Hey I'm going to a person's house that I met over the internet on a forum in a town we don't live in. Be back around 4 hours from now"

They never let me go to actual tournies, so I'm stuck playing all the scrubs at my school. I need an excuse to get better lol

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Speaking of the SA tourney, are you expecting to get a ride with Bear to that Jake? I believe the car is full (Bear, me, gabe and xzalla) =/

Jake13

Smash Lord
Speaking of the SA tourney, are you expecting to get a ride with Bear to that Jake? I believe the car is full (Bear, me, gabe and xzalla) =/
bear pm'd me earlier and told me :/

i figure its vday so i might as well stay in the H (plus i have no other resort lol)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
XD poor Jake lol

And I will play with you but there probably won't be a tournament lol and don't worry....that is all I did in High School...when HS ended for me that is when I started playing with these guys and I wasn't totally bad lol I was decent

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
O.K heres the deal, scratch yesterday (wednesday) to play. Im trying to get together to play on friday cause everyone or alot of people seem to be having nothing to do.

Were...well you cant all come here but.... Aron has a great spot, and so does Josh, and Ceaser... so somebody have something on friday and I;ll come. *Ceaser*

Also, tuesday night I shot some guy in the lower back area because he was trying to steal my car. I have no idea what his condition is, but please dont try to steal my car anyone, would'nt want to shoot you. Thanks.

QraQ

Smash Ace
So what's up with a smashfest while I'm back?
At least Mouf, Xyro, Sethlon, Bear, and Sideeffect better be there.
I want JeremyFeifer there just to laugh at =).

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
O.K heres the deal, scratch yesterday (wednesday) to play. Im trying to get together to play on friday cause everyone or alot of people seem to be having nothing to do.

Were...well you cant all come here but.... Aron has a great spot, and so does Josh, and Ceaser... so somebody have something on friday and I;ll come. *Ceaser*

Also, tuesday night I shot some guy in the lower back area because he was trying to steal my car. I have no idea what his condition is, but please dont try to steal my car anyone, would'nt want to shoot you. Thanks.
****, Jeremy, you already got more drama in yo hood than you actually need!

I usually chill over at Bebobli's place since I'm never home. I'll try to see if he's doing anything after 6:30p tonight. You need to swing by because we haven't kicked it in a while. :coolmonke

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
^^Well was it with Falco or Fox? I'd assume Falco since it made him flinch....
:laugh::laugh: we have a winna!!

sybawave finally made a funny lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Little update:

Gamelot owner has bought more tvs, so I shouldn't have much of a problem running Melee alongside Brawl. Bring cubes everyone! And extra copies of melee if that's easier for you.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
nvm the march 14 idea..i have to take the SAT on that date. so that just leaves my birthday

if you can host one on april 18 that'd be cool

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
nvm the march 14 idea..i have to take the SAT on that date. so that just leaves my birthday

if you can host one on april 18 that'd be cool
OOH SAT! Try to beat my score in the math section. You will never succeed.

Also, it sux guys, I can't make it to the SA tourney...I'm a shift worker now ;_;

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
when the next time anyone wants to get together to play... mouf, gabe, syba, aron, xzalla, dawn, jake, ...etc etc. I played Sybawave today and it was fun.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
The SA Tourny.....i forgot all bout it....man i wanted to go oh well off to play some melee then!!!
captain falcon too EPIC!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom