• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

heytallman

CTALL
RT: Yeah, get in touch with me about Thursday. I MAY have band practice, but I'm not sure.

Speaking of band practice, this weekend, why travel out of town for a Smash tournament when you can enjoy some quality rock music at BOHEMIO'S? Yes, my friends, come see Standard4 play at Bohemio's this Saturday to see yours truly ripping it up on bass guitar at an event that is sure to be fun for the whole family. More details to come later.

edit: By the way, I finally have internet again, so I can play some of you guys in pokes if you want sometime.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey some one should come play me in Melee/Brawl as yo8u can see I live almost exactly in Downtown... come to meh house for a good time.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm posting my address again about my fest so people won't forget.

I'M HAVING A FEST THURSDAY!
ADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESS
ADDRESS 2412 Shelia St. Pearland TX, 77581 ADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESS
ADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESSADDRESS

THAT'S MY ADDRESS!

PLZ BRING WII'S AND BRAWL AND MELEE!
PLZ HAVE FUN!
PLZ LAUGH AT MY DOG!!
HE'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
I agree with peyton.

Diamond is like, the Jean Claude Van Damm of dogs. He shows no emotions, until you drop food.

10halfpizzas.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm gonna be showing up to Popertop's smashfest thursday...I can bring a wii and brawl if you need me to. What time should we show up?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah yes, Midnight Gaming Championships...hopefully, they'll have non-HDTVs this time.

First location has been posted on AllisBrawl, assuming it's accurate. No ruleset or times...it'll probably be announced later this week.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I dunno. Like ten or eleven.
Of course that's what I said about the last one and we were still playing at five in the morning lol.
So I guess 'til whenever we feel like playing.
I'm thinking of having whoever is gonna carpool to the tourneys spend the night and then go the next day, but it's whatever y'all wanna do.
Stiltz said he'd try and stop by.
Doxa is giving Jeremy Feifer a ride apparently.
And RT and some others.

I'm excited!
It's gonna be fun.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
I wanna go to your smashfest popertop but, GOOD GOD! You live FAR away.

And still deciding if i should go to the tourney on the 26th. Watch some of my vids to see if i'm good enough to even compete. I don't want to waste my time or my money if i'm not good enough.

This one's my favorite.
Check out my other ones too please!

kown

Smash Lord
I dunno. Like ten or eleven.
Of course that's what I said about the last one and we were still playing at five in the morning lol.
So I guess 'til whenever we feel like playing.
I'm thinking of having whoever is gonna carpool to the tourneys spend the night and then go the next day, but it's whatever y'all wanna do.
Stiltz said he'd try and stop by.
And RT and some others.

I'm excited!
It's gonna be fun.
im guessing dinner b4 hand would be good.

heytallman

CTALL
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. Jeremy Feifer's gonna be at your smashfest? ****, I GOTTA be there now!

Watch some of my vids to see if i'm good enough to even compete.
If you go to the PZ tournament, there's gonna be SO MANY people there, and many of them will be noobs. I warmed up on a random TV at the first PZ, and (not to brag) I wrecked a bunch of people there. Now, the bracket is different. You may get put with sometone who's just beastly (like how all my brackets go), but odds are, at PZ you'll get put with someone who's not that good.

Oh, and to answer your question, I don't know much about Peach in this game at all. I've only really played one person who uses Peach, and I think his was a bit better. You are good with your turnips, as far as I can tell, but you need to float more. Abuse floating dairs, peach can do like, three times or so. But, then again, I'd have to play you in order to critique you further. (Not that I'm really in any position to critique anyone except Furbs)

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Okay thanks heytallmam. And yeah, that was my oldest one. I haven't made any new ones yet as I don't have the game. But i know the situation about my aerials and i have practiced. Don't remember how much better i've gotten, but i know that i've practiced.

About the PZ tournament, Is it also gonna be Melee? Cause i can bring that game and hopefully get a discount?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
If you go to the PZ tournament, there's gonna be SO MANY people there, and many of them will be noobs. I warmed up on a random TV at the first PZ, and (not to brag) I wrecked a bunch of people there. Now, the bracket is different. You may get put with sometone who's just beastly (like how all my brackets go), but odds are, at PZ you'll get put with someone who's not that good.

Oh, and to answer your question, I don't know much about Peach in this game at all. I've only really played one person who uses Peach, and I think his was a bit better. You are good with your turnips, as far as I can tell, but you need to float more. Abuse floating dairs, peach can do like, three times or so. But, then again, I'd have to play you in order to critique you further. (Not that I'm really in any position to critique anyone except Furbs)

Yup same thing happened to me. last hobo, i owned at the setup i brought and was undefeated at friendlies. then i fought pozer wolf's snake first and got owned :(

if your talking about gea's peach, yeah, it is good.

About the PZ tournament, Is it also gonna be Melee? Cause i can bring that game and hopefully get a discount?
Strictly Brawl. only get a discount for bringing a wii+tv+brawl.

popertop who do u main now?

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Yup same thing happened to me. last hobo, i owned at the setup i brought and was undefeated at friendlies. then i fought pozer wolf's snake first and got owned :(

if your talking about gea's peach, yeah, it is good.

Strictly Brawl. only get a discount for bringing a wii+tv+brawl.

popertop who do u main now?
Do you think he has any vids i can watch?

CY

Smash Ace
Collin, i drank so much last night. I got alcohol poisoning, where wer u?
ha i went to one of friends brothers house. it was me and like 10 other lifeguards i work with and then some other random people.

pretty much any alcohol you want, it was there. i actually didn't drink too too much, because the girl i was with got REALLY messed up :). she had some everclear shots, some beer, and some other ****, and then she smoked weed for the first time. so i looked after her for awhile and yea.

time for work yeye

Esca

Smash Champion
dude, we were playing quarters, and the *******s thought it'd be funny to call me everytime they made one, so i had like 11 shots, and i had a beer or 2 before that. i puked ****ing everywhere.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Its always good to have a back up....anyone?.... 713-505-8688 I want to go to your house and PZ if anyone wants to help me out...?

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. Jeremy Feifer's gonna be at your smashfest? ****, I GOTTA be there now!
^^^Read part about help.

SOMEONE DRAG JEREMY TO THE BMT TOURNEY AFTER THE FEST!!!!

everyone GO TO THE BMT TOURNEY, im giving phree sex to the first 20 who get there!!!!
I dont know about all that.... so far all I got was a "potential" ride... I need people who are reliable to back me up and offer meh a ride. Im not knocking you Doxa, just saying back up rides would help just incase... Also I like Coors if anyone wants to bring some...

Everyone, I want to go to Poperheads smashfest and PZ,,, can anyone take me to one or the other?....

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, i just made a huge break-through with ice climbers. Its a 0-123 death without over-using the grab limit. I've only tried it on MK, Falco, Snake, Marth, and D3, its worked marvelously on all except d3.

anyone wants to see, i can attempt to do it online, but i will be using it at the tournament on july 26

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1. When/where is the fest.....poptops?

2. Plz dont talk about drinking or smoking. Its just a personal thing.

3. Dont count on jeremy to show......

4. I like brownies

Popertop

Smash Champion
I wanna go to your smashfest popertop but, GOOD GOD! You live FAR away.

And still deciding if i should go to the tourney on the 26th. Watch some of my vids to see if i'm good enough to even compete. I don't want to waste my time or my money if i'm not good enough.

This one's my favorite.
Check out my other ones too please!
You have a solid Peach.
If you worked more on your aerial approach like you said you did, then you should be pretty beastly by now. It's tough not having the game, I don't have it either. Not have the game MM? Lawl jk.

Hey, it's not as bad as it could be, I used to live around Seabrook. :p

Ozz, I main Wario now.

TGM: It's at my place thursday. It's gonna start at like 5 or whenever people decide to start showing up. I'll probably have pizza.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hey popertop, which tourney are you going to? I'm trying to decide if I should drive down to your fest tomorrow night and then drive to Beaumont, or just drive to Austin.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
4. I like brownies
That's what I'm talking about Allan...... It's all about those special brownies.... lol jk

wow there seems to be a lot of activity going on this week end.......... so I wouldn't know which one to go to......... where's the majority of the people going?........

on side note....... metriod prime corruption is too good....... really beastly ;););)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Aight, well let me know when he decides because my weekend kinda revolves around these two tournaments.

Hey Stiltz, stop playing around at those Jack in the Boxes.

Top Bottom