• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

G@BE

Smash Lord
The reason i put it like that is cuz its just to hard to tell...

And the reason why TGM take up 3 spots... well.. its TGM he is to good

onii-chan

Smash Ace
LOL, sheik is my man. Thats funny. No I never had the privilege of putting up any videos videos of me paying, do you have any, I'd like to see Houston play.

He's pretty good, I mean he's not bad right. So, whos the top 5 players in Houston, that Xyro77 was telling me about?

You guys got any youtube videos of you playing?

My Grammar is bad.
none of me but there is alot of other on the boards here who have some...i guess if we every do meet it we just have to see how good the other is

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Gea, you arnt on top 5 cause................you arnt top 5. Also, it too me 70 hours because i got EVERYTHING POSSIBLE in the game. not just the main story.

By the way, the REAL OFFICAL top 5 in HOUSTON is on the bottom of the 1st page.

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
On average, about how many people play in Houston, if anyone knows? Not many play in Kingwood, TX. Well atleast not competitively. I have to spell check everyone of my sentences cause I spell everything wrong, so bare with me please.

Gea

Smash Master
On average, about how many people play in Houston, if anyone knows? Not many play in Kingwood, TX. Well atleast not competitively. I have to spell check everyone of my sentences cause I spell everything wrong, so bare with me please.
You're fine, honestly. Much more literate than most posters.

Houston is kind of a strange case. If you count everyone who plays somewhat competitively you have probably between 20 and 40 people. However really in terms of getting people to play and getting together, there might be 10 reliable people scattered over the Houston area.

Xyro77

at houstons peak(2-4 months ago) there were 52 HOUSTON players. now its sunk down to about 30. and like gea said, about 10 are always playing 24/7

heytallman

CTALL
It's cool about your spelling, man, we're not gonna crucify you.

There's a BUNCH of people who play in Houston, and some of us are pretty spread out. I don't know exactly how many, but there's a lot.

edit: Well, I think it's a lot

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're fine, honestly. Much more literate than most posters.

Houston is kind of a strange case. If you count everyone who plays somewhat competitively you have probably between 20 and 40 people. However really in terms of getting people to play and getting together, there might be 10 reliable people scattered over the Houston area.
This is pretty much true. The main problem is that most of the players in Houston lack a method of transportation. We're too big and spread out for our own good, which is quite sad. <_<

Kingwood, huh? I wouldn't mind traveling there to play. I'm "semi-reliable" when it comes to going around and playing smash in Houston. :)

Xyro77

out of the 52 i mentioned........only, me,furbs,mouf,CF,rocket trainer,kage,cesarwtf and 2 more have cars.
This is a problem that is not going away any time soon.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
out of the 52 i mentioned........only, me,furbs,mouf,CF,rocket trainer,kage,cesarwtf and 2 more have cars.
This is a problem that is not going away any time soon.
Go ahead and toss Sideeffect's name on there. He will be passing his driving test tomorrow. And by "will", I mean WILL.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey im looking at your tag, and i gotta ask, did you live in tokyo? and if so what part? i lived in azabu-juban tokyo for a few years, its near kamiyacho and roppongi.

oh, yeah i'm furbs, the most attractive of the bunch ^^ (im totally not vain)

Gea

Smash Master
Furbs secondaries peach, if you know what I mean.

Also TGM, I'm busy tonight but free all day tomorrow, as is David.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Furbs secondaries peach, if you know what I mean.

Also TGM, I'm busy tonight but free all day tomorrow, as is David.
w/e dude have fun with you HAND this evening, i main yoshi, which people say is just as bad as peach lawl.
Edit: btw when do i become a journey man?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this I don't even...

Rain sucks.

Also, more people need to get motivated to play smash.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
With all the rain going around lately, I'm afraid of driving.

This also applies to Rain. Substitute "driving" with "getting owned."

Man...rain sucks.

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Furbs said:
what part of tokyo did you live in? i lived in azabu-juban near roppongi for about 2 years

(note: ignore this message if you didnt see my post, lol the board is starting to flood)
You mean roppongi hills? LOL nobody says "Azabu" you just say Juban lol. Im not making fun of you, I just found that cute. I currently reside in Hiroo but Im coming down to Kingwood in 8 days to stay with my father for a while. He wants me to move down there with him permanently but Im not sure. Anyways, are you any good at melee, have you played brawl yet. Its really fun. Does anyone know what or would like to guess what Kyuusoku means?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
You mean roppongi hills? LOL nobody says "Azabu" you just say Juban lol. Im not making fun of you, I just found that cute. I currently reside in Hiroo but Im coming down to Kingwood in 8 days to stay with my father for a while. He wants me to move down there with him permanently but Im not sure. Anyways, are you any good at melee, have you played brawl yet. Its really fun. Does anyone know what or would like to guess what Kyuusoku means?

hahahaha yeah i'd walk to roppongi hills when i was bored, i lived basically right next to tac, and went to asij (american school in japan obviously), my sisters also went to sacred heart, i think that was in hiro.....not sure haven't been there a few years. BUT DUDE BRING ME SOME SAMRAT INDIAN FOOD!!!!! i think im decent at melee, maining yoshi is a crutch but w/e lol, i've only been playing competitively for a month now. and lol i took japanese for about a semester so i could get around and such,then dropped out and took spanish lol

Gea

Smash Master
Which you know, makes him even less manly.

Rain is amazing. I love sitting in my car and watching it rain before going where ever I need to go. David, did Roy make you hate rain?

Gea

Smash Master
no, roy made dave hate captain falcon
Dave loves Falcon. He has a giant picture of the Captain (and I'm not talking crunch either) above his bed, so it is the first thing he sees in the morning.

Inspiring him to show the world his moves.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dave loves Falcon. He has a giant picture of the Captain (and I'm not talking crunch either) above his bed, so it is the first thing he sees in the morning.

Inspiring him to show the world his moves.
<_<

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN...!

>_>

I hate you guys, seriously now.

Falcon Punch!

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
.not sure haven't been there a few years. BUT DUDE BRING ME SOME SAMRAT INDIAN FOOD!!!!!
The one thing I'll bring for everyone is competition. To everyone who's been asking me to go places and come to see me. Its a different story when im in japan, my mom knows everyone I play and is pretty cool. When I get to the U.S.A my father might be strict but Im sure I can talk to him about it into letting me go play everyone, and mabey some people playing me. Im sure you guys can understand seeing how Im a girl, 16 1/2 years old, and my fathers never met any of you. Neither have I, the only reason I can go over to Chris house is cause he has a sister. Worst come to worst I'll be playing you all on the Wii WiFi, but eventually Im sure you'll see me pop up in tournaments.

I'll try and get a match recorded so I can put it on Youtube.com in the next couple days, of my fox vs. my cousins sheik or marth or something else.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
The one thing I'll bring for everyone is competition. To everyone who's been asking me to go places and come to see me. Its a different story when im in japan, my mom knows everyone I play and is pretty cool. When I get to the U.S.A my father might be strict but Im sure I can talk to him about it into letting me go play everyone, and mabey some people playing me. Im sure you guys can understand seeing how Im a girl, 16 1/2 years old, and my fathers never met any of you. Neither have I, the only reason I can go over to Chris house is cause he has a sister. Worst come to worst I'll be playing you all on the Wii WiFi, but eventually Im sure you'll see me pop up in tournaments.

I'll try and get a match recorded so I can put it on Youtube.com in the next couple days, of my fox vs. my cousins sheik or marth or something else.
thats understandable, my dad is the same way with my sisters but then again they aren't driving around houston playing smash lol i'm sure we'll all work something out

Edit: If you can't bring back samrat, can you bring me some UFO bowls?

Top Bottom