• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
thing is tho ryo...arakune...is broken :\...nuff said :p...ur dyck isnt as big as his!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
So, lemme just leave this here

but since I have no ride to this
someone get this man a ride
I need a ride too... with that guy named Dtorr. PLEASE???

Someone get mah boy D-Torr a ride. He owes me friendlies D:
Legion too~
Yes people get them to this tourney.
Someone give Dtorr and Legion a ride to this!

:rosalina:~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Okay Xaltis I'm willing to share with ya. As long as it's not unbearably tight in the back; You can have shot gun either when we're going up or coming down. Which ever you'd like.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Okay Xaltis I'm willing to share with ya. As long as it's not unbearably tight in the back; You can have shot gun either when we're going up or coming down. Which ever you'd like.

:rosalina:
We'll see. If anything i'll just let you have it cause i'm nice XD

(wait's for green ace to come in and say hes getting shot gun.. )

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
As a musician I find it really weird when people get attached to anime music or JRock or whatever.

It's all just music... but with all of that music you can't understand the lyrics because its in a different language. Is that the appeal? What the hell lol I know I'm stating the obvious but WHY? And do you think, instrumentally it's better music? Cause NO it's not. They take EVERYTHING from the U.S. and Europe
It's all about techno music. And I'm not talking about 8bit or video game music. I mean Full on psychadelic Psytrance. That **** is raw. Don't get me wrong, I love my rock, but techno is nice to the ears. And There is an amazing Japanese metal band called Blood Stained Child. You cant understand half of their songs (they sing both in english and japanese) but they are very very good musicions. I'm also very partial to Sweedish metal. But I don't know, some people find joy in game music because it reminds them of when they were younger. It's more of a conscience thing rather than an actual prefrence. But for everyone who likes 8bit music, I highly recommend listening to AnamanaGuchi

In Dfears car, whoever gets shotty up rides ***** back is always a great rule

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
m!x, I didn't know you were about that life. What are your favorite artists? Mine are Intersys, Electro Sun, Vibe Tribe and Skazi. All amazing.

@GDub, I see you lurking this thread. With your head phones n ****.

-!-

Smash Lord
in not too good with names, but some are tiesto, Darude, infected mushrooms uhh cosmos is good too

:)

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
in not too good with names, but some are tiesto, Darude, infected mushrooms uhh cosmos is good too

:)
Lol, I have some from all of them. Here are a few to look up besides the ones I gave you.

Talamasca
Astral Projection
Asphyxia
Andy Blueman
Carl Nicholson
Gataka
*Intelabeam
Protoculture
*Psysex
**Ronald Jenkees
Sesto Sento
Sub6
X-Noize.

I hate when you're in the zone while playing minesweeper and you **** up and the next game the first block you choose is a mine. It makes me hate life

-!-

Smash Lord
ahh thanks man ill look 'em up nd add them to my big *** folder lol I have like 10 gigs of techno so I don't really keep track of what I have XD

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
ahh thanks man ill look 'em up nd add them to my big *** folder lol I have like 10 gigs of techno so I don't really keep track of what I have XD
Lol, very nice. Well enjoy. Ronald Jenkees isn't techno he's just a dude who plays a sick keyboard. Could be considered more on the electronic side of techno

Well enjoy. They're all really good Full-on and Goa Psytrance along with one hard trance (Carl Nicholson) one Industrial (Asphyxia) and one Trance (Andy Blueman)

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
m!x, I didn't know you were about that life. What are your favorite artists? Mine are Intersys, Electro Sun, Vibe Tribe and Skazi. All amazing.

@GDub, I see you lurking this thread. With your head phones n ****.
fkin' novanet
its all about that good **** anamanaguchi and electric universe
and electro sun for when your :rotfl: :roll: on them good green :coolmonkes

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's all about techno music. And I'm not talking about 8bit or video game music. I mean Full on psychadelic Psytrance. That **** is raw. Don't get me wrong, I love my rock, but techno is nice to the ears. And There is an amazing Japanese metal band called Blood Stained Child. You cant understand half of their songs (they sing both in english and japanese) but they are very very good musicions. I'm also very partial to Sweedish metal. But I don't know, some people find joy in game music because it reminds them of when they were younger. It's more of a conscience thing rather than an actual prefrence. But for everyone who likes 8bit music, I highly recommend listening to AnamanaGuchi

In Dfears car, whoever gets shotty up rides ***** back is always a great rule

I like techno music. And the car rule sometimes doesn't work if the biggest guy in the car gets *****, that would be bad for everyone.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Ok I might forget though, but who knows XD. Actually its just 1 cord and my laptop so i actually wont forget.

Me and Dfear are winning all teams stuff btw.
Go in with the name Tarter Gestapos

And watch that **** with your life. I don't want **** getting stolen at this

Xaltis

Smash Hero
The laptop. I'm not saying someone will steal it, I'm just saying I don't want it happening. Oh, wait, nevermind, when it's not being used, we can lock it up or put in back in you car. (dfears) It'll be fine lol.
Oh, when it comes to my laptop I make sure its safe.

Top Bottom