• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Exodus *8/7/10* Lake Alfred Florida

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Pools are cool, and I am totally for them. Having to play SOMEONE from your crew is inevitable unfortunately...to many people and too few pools.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Im also accepting mms against my Lucario.
I'd like $1 G&W and MK vs. your Lucario as well.

Pools are cool, and I am totally for them. Having to play SOMEONE from your crew is inevitable unfortunately...to many people and too few pools.
Viper didn't say what the pool format would be haha. Unless ~1/5 or so of the tournament's attendance are members of your crew, good pool seeding should prevent that from happening. The last Holy Smash was pretty well seeded. Viper doesn't use random seeding; he lets knowledgeable/good players look at the seeding.

-!-

Smash Lord
this should be at least 40 people, which would be around 8 pools or so depending on the number of people per pool... it shouldn't be took bad :) and in case two crew mates end up together, assuming top two advances, there's a chance both can advance to the main bracket. I would like to know what format would be use for pools though... If This doesn't pass 40 I don't think pools will be a good idea... Just saying.

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Tampa Carpool Update:

We are definitely meeting up at the Perkins back parking lot on the corner of 50th and Fowler near USF. Meeting time set for 10:30 AM. An hour or so drive will get us there before noon hopefully. Car seating is as is and any surprise guests may have the bottom end of the barrel in seating unless someone else volunteers to drive people.

Everyone without a (?) has confirmed for me for a ride.

1. Pinoy
2. Trumptight
3. Aglow (80% chance)
4. RedHalberd
5. Taiga
6. Mic
7. Proxy(If he finds a ride to Tampa from Dade City
8. (squeeze in back seat)
9. (squeeze in mid seat)
10.(floor near sliding door)
11.(trunk space)
12.-??. (sitting on laps)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, there's gonna be a second car from SFL.

My car:
Me
Loli
Xaltis
Snipa
Galeon

Polt's car:
Poltergust
Chaz
Legion (?)
MVD

Probably more, but that's all I know for now.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
IMO if pools are of six, top three should get in at the very least. I would do top four advance personally. People eliminated via pools should be a minorty; half at largest.

Maybe that's just me.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
okay how do you forget D-torr? He is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 BEST ZSS/YOSHI EVER

Also, I kind of agree with Aglow about the 3 people getting out of pools thing :D

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
IMO if pools are of six, top three should get in at the very least. I would do top four advance personally. People eliminated via pools should be a minorty; half at largest.

Maybe that's just me.
Depending on the amount of people who enter Singles. for example 30 will be 5 pools of 6 and i will take top 4 of the pool.

i might bracket the bottom 2 in to there own double elimination brackets depending on the number of setups we have

guys please bring setups so this will run Flawlessly

well it all depends ill help viper run this ish
if you enter Brawl singles i will gladly accept your help

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Oh and brianna/loli, if you wanted to pay me back for doubles now would be a good time : )

Can't wait to see everyone. Safe travels!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Hey guys!!!! sooo....Was wondering...anyone can house Nicks car? :D It's 5 people Me, Nick , C , Snipa, and Xaltis :D If people can house us even if someone already said they could still write so that way we can have a choice you know depending on who it is and where you live in relation to us and the tourney :D

Just PM me or write me on AIM my AIM name is LoliLovesRain

so yeah let me know if someone can house ussss <3

AfroQT

Smash Master
So, there's gonna be a second car from SFL.

My car:
Me
Loli
Xaltis
Snipa
Galeon

Polt's car:
Poltergust
Chaz
Legion (?)
MVD

Probably more, but that's all I know for now.
What? For polts car as far as i know its

Polt
Me
My Brother
CHaz

I don't know who else is in besides that.

-!-

Smash Lord
Coop daawg u gott la come XD

Radix daawg u gonna bail too :( I wanted revenge damm it lol I could team with u aswell daawg! XD

Top Bottom