• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Deuteronomy *12/17/11* Lake Alfred Florida

DFEAR

Smash Hero
sorry sfl has to crash this...

wait wtf am i saying...**** yall

DC MOBILE GONNA **** THIS **** UP.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
every post is more regret that I cant make this :urg:

but you guys aren't as important as the cowboys, so that regret will never make up for the pros

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I wanna 1 MM pest's ness w puff, his oli with zss (right? Or what was it? I'm on my phone.)

and Pie's ness with my puff.

and Ex you wanted to MM?

pesticide

Smash Lord
I wanna 1 MM pest's ness w puff, his oli with zss (right? Or what was it? I'm on my phone.)

and Pie's ness with my puff.

and Ex you wanted to MM?
It was marth vs zss but I'll also do oli vs zss if u want. I'm working on my marth a bit atm

Also: any1 wana team? (preferably sumone I've at least played friendly dubs with b4)

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If anyone wanna play ae let me know ill bring it. Also ill accept any money match in it. I won't go my main if you guys dont want me to.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
This is Important

hey guys the Venue has changed. The Pastor is loaning me her house to use for the venue.​

This will make the lockin much nicer. The House is big and will host the event nicely.​

The Change in venue is 3 min down the road from the Church. here is the address​

345 South ilakee Ave, Lake Alfred FL

if anyone needs help here is my # 863 854 4778.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Aw come on my main has hand cuffs on. It can get any easier then that for them lol xD

Cody can take off his cuffs anytime he wants as he shows in his taunt in SFA3. He just keeps his cuffs on because he doesn't have anything better to do which is why he goes back to his jail cell even when he can escape at will.

/codymainsincefinalfight

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea I know he can on a taunt. I have the game for ps1 lol what said was just a joke lol. It even has invincible frames that last as long as bison's psycho crusher super lol
I know my character. Pretty well in the streetfighter series that is. Your relating to the sfa3 series the second streetfighter game I ever owned on console lol
I've played final fight but I never finish it.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Cody wasn't in Third Strike though.

Hmmm.... I got some ideas.

Last Dread Dust
Dead End Irony
Final Destruction
Ruffian Kick
Final Fight

Can't pick one right now LOL

In another note, Viper, how will the TV situation be with the new venue? Will you have all the TVs you have access to at the church be used at the new venue now?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I have a renewed inspiration for Brawl after last night. Coming to win this with METAKNIGHT.

Also, Greenace, $10 MM in Umvc3, first to 7 wins? :)

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Sounds free. I'll drink to level the playing field. Jk I'm pretty sure you got better and you weren't actually half bad last time.

I'm still going to be throwed during our mm though lol. I'll also play ae

Top Bottom