• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Shiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The site doesn't work for me, but that doesn't really matter.
That's just one gaming site's opinion on the game.
Most consider Melee to be one of the best games on the GameCube.

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
Even if Melee was the Citizen Game of video gaming, do we really need to point out every dissenting opinion and throw stones at it? If you're secure in your opinion, keep it to yourself...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Noice right below that score that the game is only at 8.something
people who visit thatsite must be morons, I bet they gave "Charley and the Choclate Factory" A perfect score too XD
Seriously, dont blame someone for being a moron, they are just morons.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
What... the ****?! The article continually bashes on Smash's 2.5d-ness! WTF! It's supposed to be like that! Freakin idiots... They also bash how easy to pick up it is. This game's graphics were completely UBER for its time! How can they not see that? And I obviously haven't played this game a whole lot, because I have never seen a knife or pistol I can shoot down or stab people with. SSB64's formula was near perfect, and these *******es can't see that. What an awful representation of the gaming European population...

Red.

Smash Ace
the article said the graphics were very poor, I would complain for the european community ***gots for making that garbage.

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah.. i mean...to us the game is amazing just because of how deep the community has made it....to them? not so much

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You know, he refrensed us as nintendo fans a lot. That kinda shows that he wasn't a Nintendo fan. And about everybody who isn't a Nintendo fan hates this game to the bear bone.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Europe not liking Melee?
You should visit the Netherlands in that case... The Dutch community is HUGE!
And there's plenty of players in the UK, Germany and the Scandinavian countries who really enjoy the game as well.
Really, that article has nothing to do with the "general European point of view" at all.

legendofme

Smash Journeyman
Funny yes. Stupid yes. Europe are idiots no. These specific europeans yes. Smash is great yes.
Dont listen to reviews yes. listen to yurself yes. Im out..

courte

Smash Lord
i simply love how the other smash noobs are throwing around the words idiot and morom while journeymen and higher all know as well as long time players... who give a rat's left nut??

playing since 01 posting since the internet broke

leechiahan

Smash Rookie
"Having said that, the arenas are well designed.." and later;
"Overall bad graphics and ill thought-out arenas (there’s no freedom of movement, its left or right).."

What the hell. What a terrible example of a human being this guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom